Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:35:16 PM

I think you can predict Bitcoin price increase and/or decrease by the use of a reliable and accurate data. I am a firm believer that (almost) anything can be predicted with the use of data because it is there that you see trends. Usually, just like fashion, it comes and it goes, and it comes back again. Otherwise stated, it is predictable through rigid study based on periods, seasons, and sometimes, with other external factors. 
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

I do not think there's any definite prediction about bitcoin prices going up or down, and this applies to all types of investments, all depending on the market because bitcoin is decentralized.
marzuk

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:43:15 PM

I am really surprised to see this increase in Bitcoin. All those who invested Bitcoin have benefited greatly. I think the price will increase to $10000 by the end of the year. Everyone should now invest in Bitcoin. Right time to invest now.
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:54:27 PM

I do not think there's any definite prediction about bitcoin prices going up or down, and this applies to all types of investments, all depending on the market because bitcoin is decentralized.
Yes it's. It's really hard to know Bitcoin will increase or decrease at anytime. Buy or sell is depend on each people opinion. But if anyone research a lot about the market I think they can make a decision at right time like exchange Bitcoin into USDT then buy it back after the price decreased. Cheesy. I've made a big mistake when I sold my Bitcoin at 4k$ if I still keep it for now, I'll get 1k$ more for that amount Smiley)
Chan8

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:57:03 PM

Its very hard to predict the raise and drop of bitcoin price. If someone can do that, im sure they are the rich ones or lucky ones in tbis world.
But what we do know is, as long as your holding bitcoin, the longer you hold the coin, you will see more and more profits as time goes by! That is for certain!
If you can time the rise and the dip, lol you are not a human.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:18:26 AM

no one can predict what happen to the price of bitcoin weather increase or decrease because we don't know what will happen in the market place, and it will increase the value of it when bitcoin become popular and many investor are invest on it.
Yes it’s hard to predict whether the price will rise or fall, it most probably depends on the demand and supply, if more investors are present then its price will boast and if its price goes down then absence of investors is obvious. It can also be reason that peace is necessary all around if the blood of innocents sheds then obviously people will focus on bringing peace rather than on investment so the price falls then.
Pfizer

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:11:26 PM

Its very hard to predict the raise and drop of bitcoin price. If someone can do that, im sure they are the rich ones or lucky ones in tbis world.
But what we do know is, as long as your holding bitcoin, the longer you hold the coin, you will see more and more profits as time goes by! That is for certain!
If you can time the rise and the dip, lol you are not a human.

I'll give you very soft opinion, watch JP morgan if they start to blame bitcoin, it's time to buy it. Because they blame bitcoin just to start a crowded dump in order to accumulate cheap bitcoins from people.

I keep buying those times, worked perfectly so far. Just keep watching the news.
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:13:21 PM

Actually, it is very difficult to predict the nature of bitcoin. increase and decrease bitcoin price depends on the actual demand.we can't predict price in the long-term of the bitcoin. but its price will increase in the future.

Slipknot79
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:16:57 PM

There are a few indicators but nothing really reliable.

At least we now know however that if there is a fork - it will definately surge!

luigidosado

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:17 PM

Actually, we can't really predict when will the value of bitcoin increase or decrease because its value depends on the demand in the market. There is no pattern of changes in its value. All you can do is monitor its price from time to time. And if your goal is to gain profit from your investment, all you have to do is to wait for to increase its value and sell it in your desired value.

murcked

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:48:40 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

The price is controlled by the market. Like a stock in a company except in this case it's a digital stock in a Limited Coin.

If it has market acceptance via businesses or peer-to-peer transactions then it has demand.

Supply > Demand the coin will not have value.

Demand > Supply = increase in token coin value
loaddebitcard

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:14 PM

As i mentioned after forks it goes slightly down then dramatically up. Also it goes down when some countries ban bitcoin. Inside out when it's legalized somewhere the price goes up. Basically, simple market rules Smiley
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:47 PM

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

Bitcoin wisdom we can read charts and analyse bitcoin up or down
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:52:29 PM

Thinking to increase or decrease in volatile price of bitcoin is so hard its base of many person who enjoys bitcoin so if many use this bitcoin the price also will grow a lot.I think in panic time only that's why the price go down like fork but its going grow also after that.Always positive here in bitcoin is good and dont think decrease the bitcoin is non stop that's all

black5mith

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:52:40 PM

hi there,
It's really hard..you'll need to constantly check news and rumors..reading charts must be a given too.
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:03:49 PM

I don't think there's any certainty about the rise in bitcoin prices, because the forecasts are sometimes right and sometimes not.
I myself predict the approximation of bitcoin from the activity around it, for example There is a fork or can be seen from bitcoin volume, If the amount increases, the price is expected to rise, and vice versa.
There really is no way to know when a pump or dump will happen but there are somehow some exceptions like having a good and bad news about bitcoin that will affect it. And currently the price increase could possibly be an affect of an event that will happen soon. Anyway, I too base my forecast by waiting for a settles in a pumping coin and sell it cause for me I know that it will dump in days to come which is sometimes right and sometimes wrong.
totally agreed. it is pretty much paradoxical matter. I think you should now try to predict market, you should just see where market turns. I don't really know how to explain by writing like this, I may prepare some videos about it as there are a lot of questions going on in this topic. so if I summarize, we will never know where market swings, we can only know when it swings. so rather than trying to predict, we should open our eyes and see where we should go.

Ezecklipsss

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:11:50 PM

it's not easy to know whether bitcoin's value will increase or decrease because it really depends on a lot of parameters such as icos , funds held on cold storage and trading caps . but it'll be always going higher .
BusyBeaverHP

Activity: 209

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

I don't think there's any certainty about the rise in bitcoin prices, because the forecasts are sometimes right and sometimes not.
I myself predict the approximation of bitcoin from the activity around it, for example There is a fork or can be seen from bitcoin volume, If the amount increases, the price is expected to rise, and vice versa.
There really is no way to know when a pump or dump will happen but there are somehow some exceptions like having a good and bad news about bitcoin that will affect it. And currently the price increase could possibly be an affect of an event that will happen soon. Anyway, I too base my forecast by waiting for a settles in a pumping coin and sell it cause for me I know that it will dump in days to come which is sometimes right and sometimes wrong.
totally agreed. it is pretty much paradoxical matter. I think you should now try to predict market, you should just see where market turns. I don't really know how to explain by writing like this, I may prepare some videos about it as there are a lot of questions going on in this topic. so if I summarize, we will never know where market swings, we can only know when it swings. so rather than trying to predict, we should open our eyes and see where we should go.
Yes that is right that it is not possible to predict about the price of bitcoin. But we just analyze the price using different ways. I try to get the prediction of expert people which is for most of the time proof as correct.
SyFyNow

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:21:29 PM

It is impossible to predict and that is why people are not millionaires and they sit on forums like this, discussing courses and more...

But some guys ARE millionaires!

I do not think anyone can control bitcoin. The price of bitcoin fluctuates according to economic rules. If you want to predict the price of bitcoin, you should learn more about economics.

Have you read this?

"Bitcoin Risks Consolidation as $8,000 Approaches, Goldman Says"

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-11-06/bitcoin-risks-consolidation-as-8-000-approaches-goldman-says

Don't you think these people, Bloomberg, GS, etc., CREATING SUCH NEWS, thereby influence the exchange rates? And they know what they are doing.

Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
No one can exactly predict if the bitcoin price would decrease or increase because there are no any signs if there will be a decreasing or increasing price in bitcoin only some of it just like when china started to banned bitcoin in their country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: