Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:05:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
jech1028

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:36:40 PM

if you are technician, you can use fibonaci retracement . . by that indicator there is a greater chance that you can see where will the bitcoin price go.
jech1028

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:44:11 PM

hi there,
It's really hard..you'll need to constantly check news and rumors..reading charts must be a given too.

Hi, in addition to what you have said, we can use the fibonaci retracement and MACD or RSI. by that mean we can increase the probability on where does the bitcoin price go.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:48:54 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

I noticed that price changes depending on the current news and events that happens related to bitcoins like interviews with known people giving comments about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies to banning of certain country or being legalize to others. It always affects how the market changes and mostly whenever bitcoins faced negative publicity its price lowered and a lot of people tend to sell or panic sells their coins which to some is an opportunity to buy more bitcoins.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

If you know how to read the charts or if you are a professional in technical analysis then you can read, understand and get a hint from it if the price of a coin will go down or not and that will give you chances of getting a higher chance of guess and you can make profit with it by just reading and understanding the charts.
barmutinikita

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

It's time to decrease!!
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:55:56 PM

Bitcoin price is fluctuating a lot these days and it is not easy to predict the future prices, the technical analysis is also not working properly due to my expectation.
QUANTOR

Activity: 169

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

Anyone looking at 10000$ mark for bitcoin as a paycklogical point of reversal of trend?
I have read many articles where people show technical as well as economical analysis trying to show that 10000 is a roof for bitcoin and advising people of selling everything before it reaches that mark so they don’t loose all of their money. Do you guys think there is merit to this general trend prediction? As I don’t wanna win short term, but rather long term.
Thanks in advance!
Dcrstats

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:57:00 PM

I think that was the top for now. I'm out, good luck with the chain and community split Wink
SyFyNow

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:14:38 PM

If you know how to read the charts or if you are a professional in technical analysis then you can read, understand and get a hint from it if the price of a coin will go down or not and that will give you chances of getting a higher chance of guess and you can make profit with it by just reading and understanding the charts.

I'm not a big expert in TA and Elliott waves, but AFAIK no one using these devices predicted in January, 2017, when BTC was at $1,000 level, that it would be at $2,000 by midsummer and fantastic $7,000 or so now. At the same time I think this methodology works well on Forex.

It's time to decrease!!

Yeah, going down and then up again before the fork?! And stopping somewhere near $8,000, as Goldman guys say?!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:21:41 PM

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bitstamp/btcusd

Bitcoin wisdom we can read charts and analyse bitcoin up or down
thanks for sharing at least we can check it out and use as a basis if ever there's some good analysis and chart shows potentials next
movements, bitcoin really hard to predict and as soon as we proceed it can be learned just focus and always find more source of
information's.
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:26:29 PM

I lost so much if I were invested bitcoin 2 years ago because at that time I was plan to buy 5 btc currently I have zero
moemoolah37

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:30:42 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

I would be so rich if I could do that  Smiley No real way to know, but technical analysis can help.
weishao

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:35:15 PM

No one can predict the increase in bitcoin, investment is more certainty, if you can predict it is not called investment, bitcoin is currently under development, the price volatility is relatively large, so you have to understand the risk of investment. good luck. Smiley

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

There is no way to precisely predict the movement of the price. There is speculation which have few if-then loops and based on those financial institutions are giving the statements. But there is always a possibility that a new unforeseen if-then loop appears and the outcome is completely different.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:57:17 PM

It is hard to predict the increase and decrease of bitcoin's price accurately, we can only make speculations, it is not like stocks that if there is a news, say for example a bad news which involves the company then we can predict that the stocks or shares of that company will plummet, on the other hand bitcoin is more of a supply and demand kind of thing, the higher the demand the higher the price. Reason for this is because bitcoin have a limited amount and in each transaction a bitcoin is being mined or rewarded to the miner making the whole supply slowly deplete. Some tried to manipulate the market and i think they may have been successful about it but it is not prediction at all.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

your question is the same question everyone has, and everyone also wants to know the answer, it is very difficult to predict the rise and fall of bitcoin prices, because the world of cryptocurrency is very impossible to predict, and no one knows the future

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

If any body Predict to any particular thing then it means that person is focusing on that thing from long time and he has a good experience of that and understand the all up and down of past and present. Any new person can not predict the exact the detail and no guarantee of his prediction and don't waste time to follow them. And if you want to predict the price of bitcoin then take a monthly and yearly chart of bitcoin check out all ups and downs of it and find the reason also that why is it going up and coming down very less. So this is the best way to predict the bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Domenc

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:57:19 PM

It is the hardest thing when someone deals with bitcoin . ITS VOLATILITY . Anytime it can decrease or increase and sometimes you don't even know why .
But many factors can be considered to predict the upcoming rise or fall of bitcoin . Firstly , the ongoing controversies or positive and negative publicity of bitcoin hugely determines its future value .  The other factor can be the trend of demand and supply of bitcoin ( which is actually the reason of its growth or fall according to economics) . Hard fork can also be used to predict its value . If an hardfork is on the way then probably the value will decrease.                                                                                                                                
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 797

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:59:06 PM

The price of bitcoin is unpredictable so i think there is a way to see if the price will go up or go down because if there is a thing then a lot of people are now doing that and all of the people are now making money because of their predictions for increase or decrease of the price of bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

In my opinion, I think it will be impossible to accurately predict the price of it going up or down every day because Bitcoin prices are fluctuating up or down very randomly. But we can rely on the news of the daily cryptocurrency market to know its price. In addition, you can predict Bitcoin price increases or decreases based on a number of major events affecting the crypto market, such as the Chinese ban on ICO, which has caused Bitcoin prices to fluctuate, dropped a little. This is just my advice, hopefully it's useful Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: