Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:17:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:20:32 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

Predictions of the price are could be done only in strategic perspectives. It is nearly impossible to make forecasts to the end of the week. We can make truly guessing on the periods about half a year.

Yeah, I agree that it is not that easy to predict its price in just a short period of time.. But for the traders however, having some news to capitalize and some announcement made by any of coins or butcoin in particular, they can spiculate accurately most of the time when given those circumstances.
Predicting cryptocurrencies is not possible for anyone because they are very volatile and operate with respect to the demand and supply in the market.If more demand is there and supply is less,the prices will rise. Similarly l,if the supply is more,the price will fall. We just need to have faith in Bitcoin and keep on giving our time and hard work to it so as to earn more profits in a short period.In today's scenario Bitcoins price is increasing so it is a good news for all the Bitcoin users but it is not constant.
The reason why I don't follow anyone anymore .no one can predict the value rather the accurate value of any Crypto coin. Especially when it comes to Bitcoin. It has remained the most volatile digital currency. However by looking at the statements passed by experts one can at least get an idea of the value that will be touched by Bitcoin for sure. Things are changing so quickly that it is difficult to predict prices of all cryptocurrencies.
jafurih

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

Bitcoin is unstable currency,this cost depends on the demand.bitcoin cost can not predict it may increase or decrease.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

If you are asking about BTC future price then you can predict on their demand and supply price. If demand of BTC is increasing then you will predict that price of BTC will also be increasing while if supply is decreasing then Price will also be decreasing. while if you asking about BTC price of past and present then you need to see BTC price graph which show you each and every thing.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:12:58 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
What you are asking is hard to predict, predicting how when bitcoin is going up or down. But let's look at the last year 2017 and see what really happened. We first saw the bitcoin manage to grow consistently for about 3 months and it went down a little in March and follow the same route up to July. Bitcoin went through the same circles through out the year, the bitcoin went up for like 3 months and it went down for like 3-4 weeks then it will go up again. 
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:30:47 PM

It's bit difficult to predict bitcoin or any altcoin price but can predict somewhat near to that price by thorough research. You need to look in to the management team, market cap, background of the crypto, growth trend charts etc. You may use https://coinmarketcap.com for analyzing price trend for this matter. 
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

It depends the run of price of bitcoin. But for me I believe in year 2018 price of bitcoin will be increase. So its better to buy bitcoin now, and wait for the future and you will get better profit or income came from bitcoin.
BitNinja2017

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:01:20 PM

yeh its incredibly difficult to predict the prices of Btc.... unless ur a sage with special powers haha
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:00:06 AM

Try to join communities and groups that are talking about bitcoin. Also, be always on the know of the latest news about the cryptoworld.You can't predict it 100% but it can lessen the risk of your investment.
Pei

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:30:08 AM

As bitcoins are highly volatile  it is really difficult to predict the increase and decrease of bitcoins in the crypto market.
Vyacheslav7755

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:33:37 AM

It is possible to predict target where bitcoin will be next time but no one knows when it happens.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Bitcoins' price is very unpredictable. It changes from time to time. Some of the reasons for its changing prices is the supply and demand of bitcoin. When it is indemand, its price goes up. When its supply increases, its price decreases or vise versa Add to its rising or falling price are the different news about bitcoin. Like for example, when a certain country banned the use of bitcoin within their jurisdiction, the effect is that bitcoiners will get panicked and will sell their bitcoins. Thus, increases bitcoins' supply which will eventually causes its price to drop. Also release of other cryptocurrency affects it because some sell their bitcoins and buy the other types of crypto.
Honestly telling you my friend you have cleared few doubts that were troubling my mind for days now. I have finally figured it out how the supply increases. What actually surprises me here is the way Bitcoin’s price changes. I am certain about one thing.

The demand of Bitcoin is not going down anyway and not many people are totally selling out their asset. Demand is rising with time but still the magnitude of downfall is a huge one. I hope you are getting me.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:16:56 AM

I think you can predict it on the volume and I think its very diffocult to predict. As of now the price of bitcoin is still unpredictable and you would know the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease. On the other hand, we all know that the price of bitcoi is volatile and its always change.
helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:24:54 AM

For me no one can really predict it.
Despite how much research you do the possibility of you making the right decision will not be that accurate.
But eventhough you may not make an exact prediction by having a good research can make your decision making better and be able to avoid commiting numerous mistakes.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:23:26 PM

What i learned in the last month since im trading with bitcoin is, that you cant predict the increase. There was so many bad news about bitcoin, but it still rised. Then there was good news about it and the price dumped.So if you cant see in the future, you cant predict the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:19:59 PM

The market value of bitcoin always fluctuates in the world trade market therefore no one knows in each time when it will increase or decrease.
The market value is depend on the demands of the investor so if the bitcoin community is growing there is a chance that it will increase the price and a great impact to convince other people to join.
Artgame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

It impossible to predict will it increase or decrease for sure, you just can orient on some statistics, news, and where is market moving/ short-run predictions)
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

No one controls the price of bitcoin that's why it's decentralized and many government and banks are against it because they can't get a hold on it. Bitcoin is very volatile and its price can go really high or low rapidly and no one can predict when it will happen. So I suggest that you keep yourself well informed about the latest news and happenings about bitcoin related things. Most likely, the dips are happening during holidays because many people are withdrawing their bitcoins and alts.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

for that, you need to know a few things very well, things like the market trend, understanding the candlesticks, grow filters to avoid rumor and panic, learn to have patience, all about Bitcoin and Investment - these skills and regular studying the market will help you to grow the sense of prediction.
developeX

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:23 PM

You can predict Bitcoin price but not that perfect in my experience, using technical indicators and candlestick analysis to possibly pre-view what Bitcoin price outcome for the next hour or weeks
Daily reading of news about bitcoin and Altcoins can greatly increase your confidence as a trader
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

no one can say when it will rise and when it goes down. in my predictions so bitcoin costs decrease because many sell their btc and when bitcoin increases because many buy btc, we do not really know if it really is bitcoin will be down or it will increase so many banks worry about it because even if they do not know bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: