Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
DewiKirana

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 03:36:03 PM

I can not explain in detail the rise and fall in the price of bitcoin, which is the benchmark of strength is when there is an influential figure who says that bitcoin is a scam then bitcoin prices will go down, but if the figure says otherwise the bitcoin price will increase.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

Same inquiries here. I monitor it through my coin wallet app because I'm planning to try buy and sell of BTC by monitoring the currency changes but it was so hard to analyzed because the trend is random.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
iamryan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:35:40 AM

Well, Bitcoin is not a predictable currency, No one is able to predict either it increase or Nor it decrease. But frequently listening to news one can get some ideas.
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:40:56 AM

We sometimes see the rise and fall of bitcoin prices. I can predict whether the price of bitcoin will increase or decrease.
If you want to be a day trader you should educate yourself to know the best technique.
Make sure you are aware and updated of the recent event to ensure that you can make a timely action to buy and sell at a profit.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:09:56 AM

predict the rise and fall of bitcoin prices is very difficult, can say this is almost like gambling
why I say so, because the erratic fluctuations change every moment, every hour or even every minute
even now I have not fully understood the bitcoin, let alone predict the price rise and fall Grin

adekpulpen

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

can not, though I certainly will not share with you
bitcoin is not on the side of whoever he snaiks by itself, it also makes me wonder
rapid fluctuations, changing in minutes
is it still possible to be predicted, if yes i rsa it just luck factor only
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

I think  a lot of factors come into play in determining the price of bitcoin and so for one to predict bitcoin prices he'd have to make detailed research about the happenings around the cryptocurrency world and some insight into the future and so it's just not that simple to k now when it is going to increase or decrease off hand.
Superpacman

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:42:45 AM

I think no can predict if BTC increase or decrease you have to check time to time.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

Analysis of the price of the bitcoin it's important who want to invest in the bitcoin. This is done so that we can predict the price of the bitcoin, though to predict with 100% correct is hard.

I used the candlestick chart same as when i trading forex it is a style of financial chart used to describe price movement. This way is pretty good to know what time price will down or up.

m9shn9sh

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:48:22 AM

It is impossible to accurately guess that the bitcoin has increased or it drops value. We can not even say it's stopping at its price. I want him to go up. It's great to earn on a daily basis.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

We cannot predict with certainty the Bitcoin value going forward simply because almost everything in the World can affect price and it is impossible to factor, anything other than a very small few of, these factors in.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:52:39 AM

Well, Bitcoin is not a predictable currency, No one is able to predict either it increase or Nor it decrease. But frequently listening to news one can get some ideas.

Bitcoin can be predicted, but only predictions they can't still pinpoint the exact time or day the price will move. Listening and watching news or videos about some current events can help you with your trading using bitcoin but there are still some time that you can do it wrong. I think setting a good price to sell or trade your bitcoin is the best thing to do since you can't just wait for a certain price to happen.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:12:48 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

No one can actually predict ehat will be the price of bitcoins when will they fall or rises. They just only assume that every adter bitcoins drops they will come back again and rise even more but those are not accurate basis. Nobody can predict bitcoins because it depends on the everyday activity that are happening to it. The transactions the buy and the sell so no one can say that this day the bitcoins will rise and this day the bitcoins will fall. No one can do that even the computer cannot do it.
cadiente014

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:24:53 AM

I dont think you can predict bitcoin. Because nobody manage it. But my opinion is the price or value of bitcoin depends on all people who use it and the more people use it I think the value will increases. So there is no way we can predict its value if its going to increase or decrease
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

There is no specific prediction as of now about the changes in the price of the bitcoin. All you need to do is to be updated about its price.
One should not worry if it decrease because surely, it will increase. One should always be ready to take the risk.
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:39:54 PM

I don't think that anybody can exactly make the prediction. Anything can happen next in crypto world and i think its value is controlled by the demand and supply of it. If the demand is high and the supply is less then its price increases.

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:32:30 AM

I don't think that anybody can exactly make the prediction. Anything can happen next in crypto world and i think its value is controlled by the demand and supply of it. If the demand is high and the supply is less then its price increases.

I agree that it is not easy to predict the overall future of crypto but we can actually predict the little things about it like when there is something bad news about the certain altcoin or to bitcoin, the price will surely decrease and when everything settles, the price will go back high again. Also when there are good news or announcement of about the coin, prices will spike and then settles.

With the low and high of prices, we can capitalize on it and take advantage to profit when we buy at low and sell high.
brightamo

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

It is hard to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease on one factor but I can try to predict bitcoins price movement with news in the media backed by an influence person. Also the mining difficulty of bitcoins can be use to determine the price.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:00:42 AM

Its very tough to anticipate BTC price as it fluctuates several time in a day.But constantly monitor its chart and its trading.If you invest now a days i think it is good,because the price is bit low,good opportunity to purchase now.There is no special tactics to predict BTC Value.Every person trade in his own way.So way of trading vary from person to person.Some people dedicate small time and earn huge profit and some dedicate much time but earn less.I will suggest you to monitor its value constantly mean to say when there is dip purchase it and sell it when it pumps up.Make small investments in this way there is low chance to lose your investment and make small profit in multiple investments...
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:28:04 PM

Its very tough to anticipate BTC price as it fluctuates several time in a day.But constantly monitor its chart and its trading.If you invest now a days i think it is good,because the price is bit low,good opportunity to purchase now.There is no special tactics to predict BTC Value.Every person trade in his own way.So way of trading vary from person to person.Some people dedicate small time and earn huge profit and some dedicate much time but earn less.I will suggest you to monitor its value constantly mean to say when there is dip purchase it and sell it when it pumps up.Make small investments in this way there is low chance to lose your investment and make small profit in multiple investments...

I agree that it is the best time now to invest in bitcoin while its price is going down as I am very certain that it will bounce back and will rise again. I remember last month when I had a meeting with a good friend of mine where he expresses his intention of buying bitcoin but I discouraged him so because the price was still high back in December - I just called him yesterday to purchase some but he won't because he said it might go down further Smiley

I told him that these are good times to buy bitcoin and sell in short period of time to get some profit like 1-2% and rinse and repeat but he is still afraid of investing. In my thinking, maybe he will again be interested to invest when the price will go back to all-time high - but it is really normal when we really so much on our emotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: