Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
GEMSE29

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

Predict the rise and fall of bitcoin prices can be seen from the high or not demand bitcoin at this time and can be concluded in the future.
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:58:44 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
I think it is unpredictable and the chances that you'll know when will there be an increase or decrease would fully depend on you're observation in the market. We know that the value of bitcoin depends on the demand it is getting from the people so if you are seeing that the demand is getting low, you should get ready and brace yourself from any possible dump which can affect your profit.

I generally follow famous traders and they explain market conditions very well. They make predicitons and they're all heplful for me, at least so far they were doing good with them.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:00:55 PM

For me it is unpredictable, i tried to make some pattern but i did not have success.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:14:26 PM

It's impossible at my opinion  becasue maket is living his own life all the time. Everyone who trading just guessing and coin fliping all the time.
ariakoli23

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

As Bitcoin is financial economy  related sector so it's price depends on worlds condition such as  acceptence or prohibited by countries. If many country is agree to use it then mayn be it's price  will be broken the history. By the way i am very hopeful about Bitcoin price that it will be increase and potential coin over the world.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

Cryptocurrency market unexpectedly may collapse or take off, but this can not be predicted unequivocally in the long term, because we do not know what news will come out tomorrow and will affect the prices of all cryptocurrencies. The only thing you can do is follow the news background in the media. Naturally, the news about the ban of cryptocurrency in one of the countries creates panic among holders of cryptocurrency, after which they begin to sell their bitcoins and we see a red box on coinmarketcap.com
mware

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

hard to predict it but trading in bitcoin is extremely thin, so any significant event, a large sell off or a large purchase, can result in significant price movement.
anjaydut

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

I think it's almost impossible, to predict when bitcoin rises and falls, because of the fluctuation factor, bitcoin moves by itself and is not controlled by anyone, if you want to predict, you should listen to the complaints of all bitcoin users in this forum, with it you can predict when bitcoin will go up, and when it will go down
that's my personal opinion

rampage101

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

The market is very cyclical. If you open currency charts for the last year, you can see approximate points of growth and falls. You can search for news that came out at the time and draw the right conclusions.

ninche

Activity: 610
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:06:59 PM

if you hire the most financial experts ,they will not be able to predict btc price
no way to predict it
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:09:12 PM

If you have a friend who is a whale, you can predict a little. Otherwise it is unpredictable. We can just follow the trend. If you have good or bad news before any other people, you can just predict better than the others.

HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

As of now the bitcoin price it's hard to predict if it's increase or decrease the price.  Because they have possibility today the price will increase because most of the following weeks the price decreasing price.  The price is depends always on the demand on the market if they see good to buy for sure it will increase the price.  No one can know what is possible to thappen in the next few days or weeks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

I think the bitcoin price this month is good but not stable, but soon the bitcoin price will stabilize again. If you want to invest this month, buy a low price and sell at a higher price, because you will get more profit, because bitcoin prices always go up, let alone you can hold bitcoin in a long time you will get bitcoin
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
The behavior of bitcoin has been so different from the behavior of traditional markets, that predicting its behavior in the short, medium or long term has become a real headache for those who like to use technical analysis to make their trading decisions, for which I believe that the only valid way to face this unpredictability is through HODL.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

I think it's hard and impossible to control the price of bitcoin and altcoin, because I do not think anyone can control bitcoin. If you want to know at any time the rise in bitcoin or altcoin prices, I recommend you to download apps like "CRYPTO MARKET" on google playstore or iOS, because there are various coins and prices, especially bitcoin. I think the application really helps me to know every time the rise and fall of bitcoin or altcoin prices.
jpurusa

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:20 AM

Before deciding to invest our money in bitcoin, someone has to make Market Analysis.This market analysis consists of Fundamental and Technical analyisis.
In fundamental analysis, we read macro economics and read data or news that can influence market fluctuation.While in technical analysis we study technical aspects like chart and others indicators including historical data about price movement in the past, at present and future forecast. Doing this market analyis, traders or investors can be guided to forecast future price movement whether increasing or decreasing to buy or to trade for getting profit.
desanti

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:12:35 AM

I do not think anyone can control the bitcoin price nor will anyone know when bitcoun prices will go up and down because there is no automatic system in hand so can not predict bitcoin prices up and down, that's the problem.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:59:23 AM

for me to steal the rise or decrease of bitcoin I will see in trading or exchange. not everyone else will know that I will increase or lower the bitcoin pricing..when there is a blockchain wallet you will know that I will increase or lower the bitcoin.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:52:14 PM

I think the bitcoin price this month is good but not stable, but soon the bitcoin price will stabilize again. If you want to invest this month, buy a low price and sell at a higher price, because you will get more profit, because bitcoin prices always go up, let alone you can hold bitcoin in a long time you will get bitcoin

Yes, but last month the price was better to buy. I bought last month - and now I consider the profit
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

This is a silly question. No one can predict the rise and fall of bitcoin. If I can predict the price of a bitcoin increase or decrease then I can invest in bitcoin and make a lot of money. The rise and fall in bitcoins depends on many factors.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: