Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:34:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:56:03 PM

It is impossible to predict accurately the increase and decrease of bitcoin price because there is nothing that tells us exactly what is happening in the market cap and those who are investing and those who pull out their investment. All we can do is monitor the market value and as we monitor the value of the bitcoin and the market cap, the coins that are circulating we can determine or havw an hypotesis that the price will go down or will increase. The price of bitcoin depends on how many investors are there and several activities that is made to incease its price.

Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

No one can predict the outcome of bitcoin. We all know that bitcoin has changes everytime and sometime it decreases their price. but most of the time it goes up and wishing that it would be always increase.
sangwookie

Activity: 168

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:05:01 AM

There is a lot of fluctuations and uncertainty. I look at different websites and youtube sites. Learn how to read TAs. I like Tradingview's website since it has many different voices with varying styles of trading. I just find though, if you are going to trade, you have to watch it for a while to see where the market is heading since it can rise and fall very quickly in minutes. I also just do percentages to cover a spread of prices. There is no way to predict it really. You can intelligently guess.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
benteng

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:25:14 AM

Bitcoin price can be predicted by market analysis.There are two market analysis, they are fundamental and technical analysis.using these analysis we can forecast future price movement, decreasing or increasing. Traders or investors usually use these analysis before deciding to buy bitcoin or sell for profit taking.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

Bitcoin price can be predicted by market analysis.There are two market analysis, they are fundamental and technical analysis.using these analysis we can forecast future price movement, decreasing or increasing. Traders or investors usually use these analysis before deciding to buy bitcoin or sell for profit taking.

I think predicting Bitcoin price in market will be hard even if you are using fundamental and technical analysis like you mentioned. The price of Bitcoin can change anytime depending on the dump or pump by the people. Even 1 person can manipulate the price of Bitcoin if he have tons of Bitcoin to sell, best example of this is Mt.Gox, If you can predict when Mt.Gox will dump tons of Bitcoin then you can predict 100% that Bitcoin will fall.
bountyhunter1313

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:34:28 AM

Well, to be honest, no one can predict price movements of any investment vehicle. I have been into technical analysis for quite some time now. Its a game of probabilities and possibilities. What you can do is stay with the trend. Mark important levels on the chart. See what the price did there. Make your moves accordingly. Learn a couple of trend indicators like ichimoku cloud. Learn moving averages and you are good to go. Don't try to daytrade these markets. Highly not recommended.
Good luck!  
niktuneable

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:36:38 AM

It is impossibly to know what will be the price of Bitcoin, the price is controlled by all of the people that have Bitcoin it is determined by the law of supply and demand, if everybody want to sell and no one want to buy the price crashes, the opposite causes a big increase in price.
Brik03

Activity: 43
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

Bitcoin rises or falls according to demand and demand. Nobody can know if the price will go up or not, but surely those who sell / buy huge amounts of money on the bitcoin have much more scope for prevention than us "common mortals".
abutingting

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:41 AM

Prediction on bitcoin's price is impossible. Although there are analyst who are watching over the graphs, yes they can say that by this month or so bitcoin's price is increasing or decreasing but a thorough prediction when bitcoin's price will gonna increase or decrease is hard. Nothing is constant, and so it only means that everything will experience changes by time. As of Bitcoin from the start it is not that high not even known by all. We should have to play the game on investing.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:44:13 AM

Prediction on bitcoin's price is impossible. Although there are analyst who are watching over the graphs, yes they can say that by this month or so bitcoin's price is increasing or decreasing but a thorough prediction when bitcoin's price will gonna increase or decrease is hard. Nothing is constant, and so it only means that everything will experience changes by time. As of Bitcoin from the start it is not that high not even known by all. We should have to play the game on investing.

of course it is possible. one example is when you read the news, if you read a news that someone sells their bitcoin at a bulk (e.g 500 million dollars or up ) for sure that can cause a major drop to the current market of bitcoin. you can easily predicted that the fall will happen because of that certain event and you can easily prepare on what to do. Whether you you should sell now for a secure profit or you will prefer to keep on holding no matter how hard or how long will be the duration of dip.
guiltyden

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:46:54 AM

no one can have a magic bubble to predict if the price of btc will go down or up, but there are things we can do to have our best guess. First the fundamental analysis, which is the world news that can affect the price of the currency, for this reason you must always read news, second learn to read the BTC charts, we call this technical analysis, if you are going to invest or make trading with BTC you must learn to read the graphics to know what is or will be the trend. Studying the movements of BTC every day and getting involved to the fullest is the best we could do
Toukexx99

Activity: 192
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:00:00 AM

Many people question how to predict future bitcoin price increases. Curiosity and want to develop a prospective trader will certainly lead to the movement of the chart. Bitcoin churned because market participants, and the most significant is pressure from local government agencies or agencies. If you want to know how to predict the price of bitcoin in the future, of course must prepare first. It will certainly take a lot of time to analyze the charts and economic developments. Is it only by analyzing the movement of the chart will guarantee?
The graph is not a guarantee that bitcoin prices will rise in the future. The existence of the graph can be used as a source to 'predict' the rise or fall of bitcoin prices. The more market participants hold crypto, the price will skyrocket. But most people are in too much of a hurry when they hear an uncertain issue.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:01:49 AM

On the off chance that you need to anticipate bitcoin cost increment or diminishing appropriately you require embrace learn about bitcoin and exchanging examination or refresh yourself everyday news, I think nobody control bitcoin. It's free the majority of the control

Bitcoin will definitely conquer our monetary system and no one can stop this technology to explode in the coming years. No body controls bitcoin but whales with huge amount of bitcoin can still manipulate its price.

Predict... we can't predict anything, but by analyzing the details day by day, we can see some patrons to follow. I've thought about that many times, and I believe those who dedicate every day to look for news, transaction orders and more, maybe can find a patron in the behavior of the prices. I haven't done such a thing, to be honest, but everything has a patron, everything, even when we can't see it.
So if you want to discover this patron in order to make your guessing more accurate, I believe you can.

The news about bitcoin are too much toxic, media people keeps on spreading FUD all over the world to make the price go down and they'll get a lot of profit by doing this evil stuffs. Unfortunately they won't succeed in the long run because bitcoin has established its value to those who believed in this technology. Cool

asdasda6666

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:08:02 AM

I think it can be judged by the tendency of public opinion in the social media and the country's big events, because this is the most intuitive factor that affects the price fluctuation of Bitcoin.
EzraArlo555

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:12:41 AM

I  don't know how to worth will be in the future.Bitcoin is fully based on the economic conditions and prediction is quite possible base on news related to cryptcurrency. You can see it go up and down all the time. So that is why bitcoin is loved by so many people because there is a lot of money you can make from it and you can just see it go up.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:13:48 AM

I think it is unpredictable and the chances that you'll know when will there be an increase or decrease would fully depend on you're observation in the market. We know that the value of bitcoin depends on the demand it is getting from the people so if you are seeing that the demand is getting low, you should get ready and brace yourself from any possible dump which can affect your profit.
we can only do analysis and observation on the market to make predictions what will happen, the more great you in doing the analysis and observation, your prediction probability will certainly be greater. there are many things used for observation, and you already know that price changes from ups and downs because of demand, then you can see from volume and marketcap to predict it, there are still many other things to observe actually
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:23:44 AM

You can't predict what will happen.
I think you can follow and control the market, bitcoin prices are influenced by market demand. So you need to find information from investors from several countries.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:07:27 AM

according to me I physically foresee the bitcoin cost by concentrate the aggregate digital money showcase capitalization (going up or down) and furthermore perusing the news to screen the FUD and the market execution too. I know there are such a significant number of things required with digital money showcase today however I concentrate progressively the aggregate market, FUD infiltration level (assuming any), and the market execution, these are main considerations that I search for dependably.
vmklq

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:01 AM

Many people question how to predict future bitcoin price increases. Curiosity and want to develop a prospective trader will certainly lead to the movement of the chart. Bitcoin churned because market participants, and the most significant is pressure from local government agencies or agencies. If you want to know how to predict the price of bitcoin in the future, of course must prepare first. It will certainly take a lot of time to analyze the charts and economic developments. Is it only by analyzing the movement of the chart will guarantee?
The graph is not a guarantee that bitcoin prices will rise in the future. The existence of the graph can be used as a source to 'predict' the rise or fall of bitcoin prices. The more market participants hold crypto, the price will skyrocket. But most people are in too much of a hurry when they hear an uncertain issue.

We all know that there are many factors that affect the price of Bitcoin, such as costs, including production costs, marketing costs, and circulation costs. The production costs here are the costs of mining, and the marketing costs are all kinds of media (including microblogging). As well as the promotion costs of various related activities (including various bitcoin meetings), the circulation cost is the bitcoin trading platform that we are familiar with and the costs of over-the-counter transactions. Now, Big Data has provided us with a new way of thinking and method. Through big data analysis, it becomes possible to realize accurate prediction of bitcoin prices.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:17:54 AM

well there are some visible schemes and patterns considering price movement, normal patterns in the algorithm can be seen repeating themselves due to programs however if someone buys or sells a large amount off it can reset and starts from that transaction. I Hope this makes sense as I have been studying the patterns ten hours a day for the past 14 days and its literally unreal you can time yourself by some of the price action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: