Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264581 times)
Cryptobaton

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

EtherLink CEO

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:12:17 PM

No more information? How to join on your airdrop,i want to join but i'm confused about your airdrop rules. Hope you can give me any information. Thanks

Airdrop is past, you cannot apply anymore.  If you want to get the next eBTC tokens, you have to buy now some current eBTC, and then there will be a token swap to give you the token related to the "corrected ebtc smart contract"  (1:1 ? )

Swap will be on 30 October . Yes, 1:1 rate.

Mindin

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:12:48 PM

What is the status of eBTC at this moment. Is there an active devteam here currently? How long will this token be around?
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:45:50 PM

Why did all this drama have to happen while I was sleeping  f*ck! 

Could have bought at half the price and made literally 100% gain in a matter of hours.

Dev team need to get their sh*t together.

Florg

Activity: 99

Information Sponge

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 05:50:44 PM

Why did all this drama have to happen while I was sleeping  f*ck! 

Could have bought at half the price and made literally 100% gain in a matter of hours.

Dev team need to get their sh*t together.

lol for real this whole thing has been a giant shitstorm, wish I was smart enough to sell when it was over 50 cents.

Keep your private keys safe!

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:54:38 PM

If there's something that's going to make a lot of money, then there's bound to be a power struggle.
Keep calm, and hold your ebtc.  Cool
vegaed1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:58:39 PM

If there's something that's going to make a lot of money, then there's bound to be a power struggle.
Keep calm, and hold your ebtc.  Cool

Yes, I agree but I'm mad that I missed the f*cking dip!! Could have EASILY doubled an investment. If people don't know by now that this coin just won't die then I don't know what to tell them. EASY money just flew by. smh
angel55

Activity: 630
Merit: 172

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:19:38 PM

So much drama.  I'm probably going to hold off on buying or selling eBTC until the swap happens.  Once the swap happens (if it even does) I'll have much more confidence in eBTC.
Saverenergy

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:29:20 PM

So much drama.  I'm probably going to hold off on buying or selling eBTC until the swap happens.  Once the swap happens (if it even does) I'll have much more confidence in eBTC.
In addition, the team must present all its members so that we have absolute confidence in the team.
erk84vr44

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:33:41 PM

this shit is getting to be ridiculous, its worse than having to listen to high school girls gossip. Could you imagine if a board member of goldman sachs or one of the banks spread that shit what would happen, it would panic their investors and would risk possible implosion all to buy at a lower price. not only would they risk their job but they would have criminal and civil lawsuits brought against them for everything they have. there is a LOT of growing up to be done here

Your argument above rests on the premise that EBTC has centralized management. Newsflash: EBTC is a decentralized crypto-currency. How about you pack up and leave the kitchen if you cannot take the heat. Wall street is more than welcome to have you. In fact, I suggest that you quit trading Crypto-currencies all together considering that you lack an understanding about its fundamentals. The only regulation is the protocol and blockchain. It is a decentralized security. No need for squares like you to cry about lack of oversight and centralization of power. Don't let the door knob hit you where the good lord split you. Buh-bye!

if anyone should leave it would be you who just said you were scammed of 200$ from a free token LMFAO loser. also i do not see your point where being professional = centralization...no where in my post did i touch on centralization, decentralization, regulation or oversight. reading comprehension is not your stong suit
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:34:56 PM

In addition, the team must present all its members so that we have absolute confidence in the team.

I don't get this statement, why does the team need to present all its members?
The devs don't work you or anyone else on the board.

Again, how many times do I have to say "Spirit of Satoshi Nakamoto" for people to get it?

Funny, you not asking who is Satoshi Nakamoto nor anyone behind BitCoin or BitCoin Cash or even BitCoin Gold?

Get off it already and how about you just sell your EBTC to me and get off this board because by now, you are nothing more than Elmer Fudd if you ask me!!!

vegaed1

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

I don't get this statement, why does the team need to present all its members?
The devs don't work you or anyone else on the board.

Again, how many times do I have to say "Spirit of Satoshi Nakamoto" for people to get it?

Funny, you not asking who is Satoshi Nakamoto nor anyone behind BitCoin or BitCoin Cash or even BitCoin Gold?

Get off it already and how about you just sell your EBTC to me and get off this board because by now, you are nothing more than Elmer Fudd if you ask me!!!

Like you all I care about is FIXING and SWAPPING the contract. Period. I don't need to see faces on a website. There are many like that that don't mean squat. We just need competency and the growth will follow.
CryptoJojo

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:46:18 PM

there is so much drama about this coin, whenever I think it will go to the moon, it disappoint me.

I think i will just sell me coins and forget about it.
seddik

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:56:23 PM

Hello guys,
I’m still holding my airdropped coins, and haven’t been around for a while now.
Hear something about the coming swap, is it going to be on 31st of October?
Thank you in advance.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
cryptomania2018

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:02:47 PM

So much drama.  I'm probably going to hold off on buying or selling eBTC until the swap happens.  Once the swap happens (if it even does) I'll have much more confidence in eBTC.

Smart contract Tokens, like EBTC, are on the blockchain forever, unless in their code a deletion code allows the contract to be deleted, and EBTC's code does NOT allow EBTC to be deleted from the blockchain forever. With that, there can never be any swap and you are all stuck with your EBTC token which the code allows unlimited EBTC coins to be created, so you are all screwed.

With all the drama of Satoshi and dev. with EBTC, it was all an inside job to shake everyone out so THEY can buy EBTC cheap and then drive its price up (which they did). Now, with more drama, they want to drive it down and repeat the boom and bust cycle. When the so-called swap deadline comes and goes and everyone knows there cannot be a swap for the reason given above. EBTC will crash down to .02 cents or lower again.

People that don't understand smart contracts are getting scammed to believe there can even be a swap with their EBTC tokens, which can never happen, as the blockchain can NEVER delete the current EBTC contract from it - so you are all stuck with it. If you send your EBTC tokens to whoever that claim they are with EBTC (those that claim such change every other day), then you risk losing all your EBTC tokens forever, not getting any so-called new EBTC tokens in return.

No other Token has been plagued with so much lies and deception and drama and misrepresentation and headgames and dishonesty and scamming, like EBTC. Not worth the risk. Good luck all!
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:16:29 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 07:28:35 PM by (-_-)$$$$@ll_day

So much drama.  I'm probably going to hold off on buying or selling eBTC until the swap happens.  Once the swap happens (if it even does) I'll have much more confidence in eBTC.

Smart contract Tokens, like EBTC, are on the blockchain forever, unless in their code a deletion code allows the contract to be deleted, and EBTC's code does NOT allow EBTC to be deleted from the blockchain forever. With that, there can never be any swap and you are all stuck with your EBTC token which the code allows unlimited EBTC coins to be created, so you are all screwed.

With all the drama of Satoshi and dev. with EBTC, it was all an inside job to shake everyone out so THEY can buy EBTC cheap and then drive its price up (which they did). Now, with more drama, they want to drive it down and repeat the boom and bust cycle. When the so-called swap deadline comes and goes and everyone knows there cannot be a swap for the reason given above. EBTC will crash down to .02 cents or lower again.

People that don't understand smart contracts are getting scammed to believe there can even be a swap with their EBTC tokens, which can never happen, as the blockchain can NEVER delete the current EBTC contract from it - so you are all stuck with it. If you send your EBTC tokens to whoever that claim they are with EBTC (those that claim such change every other day), then you risk losing all your EBTC tokens forever, not getting any so-called new EBTC tokens in return.

No other Token has been plagued with so much lies and deception and drama and misrepresentation and headgames and dishonesty and scamming, like EBTC. Not worth the risk. Good luck all!

Wow!!! Your major was most likely journalism in college because it sure wasn't computer science!!!

Funny you should say that when swaps are being done BTC right now for SEGWITs, first BitCoin Cash and now BitCoin Gold.

all that will be done is token swap.

Also, again, you lie with "no other token has been plagued with so much lies", that again is a lie, look at all the Fudders still speaking against BTC like Jamie Dimon (CEO of JP Morgan Chase)

You are a newbie, and it was your first post.

FUDD exposed!!!!!!!1
mayssam

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:17:53 PM

Thank you for your advice. We all heard you ,please don't check back this thread and don't post here. Good Luck to you also
Cryptobaton

Activity: 122

EtherLink CEO

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:19:54 PM

WHO IS SELLING THIS LOW!!

HODL GUYS

Only sell is our rule

Don't hold... u will lose all ether. Only sell, and can out scam

This coin will be 1 USD till end of November, remember it
I don't think. Btc down now... btc will be 4000к,and ebtc will be 0.01⚓️

You are such a LIAR. You buy and sell, buy and sell. That is why you are still here. If you don't believe in ebtc then stop posting on this thread. People can look at your history. You are incredibly foolish.

Hold your ebtc people. The fud will pass and ebtc will still be here. Smiley

I post anywhere, where I want. It's no fud it's recommendations... u say hold, I say sell.  Why hold?  

This coin will be 1 USD till end of November, remember it
I don't think. Btc down now... btc will be 4000к,and ebtc will be 0.01⚓️

Well, you are very consistent in fudding eBTC, thanks to you i bought more at cheaper price. Good Job! Grin

haha thanks to the fudders we will see higher returns on our investments in EBTC because we will buy when the price is low. By the time the community of loyal developers introduce a site for direct sales (debit card or bank account) of ebtc to the public for USD the price will be like $300 per token hahaha!

Good fantasy;))) ebtc is the king of all coins bla bla bla  - bullshit!
U are all scammed this hidden airdrop to dev himself !
Classic scam

AWW BOO HOO!  Cry I've been scammed of my $200 for a lil over 1500 tokens that will continue to exist regardless of the current exchange value. Think about your infantile logic. Your argument rests on the premise that the tokens that belong to me will dissolve if the value drops below a penny. This is severely flawed thinking and it is actually you that live in a fantasy world because you somehow believe that just because the value of the token may drop below a penny, that this means that I still don't hold the tokens. The only thing I am concerned with as a bullish investor is that I hold 1500 tokens of EBTC. That's all I care about. Let me repeat this for those who have severe difficulties with comprehension: I DO NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT THE CURRENT AND SHORT-TERM EXCHANGE RATE FOR EBTC IS. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS THE FACT THAT I RIGHTFULLY OWN EBTC TOKENS.

So, one trick ponies, what is your rebuttal to that?  

I did not write about this. I wanted to say that the developers made the coin distribution covertly. we do not know how many people actually registered for distribution. more than 8000 people? Who are they? There is information? We believe the developers? Who prevented him from registering 7,000 wallets and participating in the distribution without registering Huh If this is possible, then it is possible that this is a fraud. And now mathematics: We have 21 million coins. 1.500.000 we gave honestly to the distribution. 19.500.00 we left ourselves. We have a sponsor willing to invest $ 500,000, we promise to return 10,000,000 tokens to him, but he must organize a sharp rise in price. We are writing a contract. Adding on a primitive exchange and ....

Suddenly, someone starts to buy these tokens, appearing purchased articles in internet magazines. People are interested and hype. People start buying. The trap slammed shut. And now what happens Huh someone is always selling and the price does not really bother him. And people are trying to save the token. They simply do not know how many more tokens can be sold.

Yes, these people are to blame, no one asked them to buy, and this is their choice.

And another option - these disassembly between the teams is not casual. This can be covered by the mass sale of tokens by scammers.

In general, the idea to create a token and make an honest distribution of me visited a long time. This idea has the right to live and has a future, but not in this realization

mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:24:04 PM

I buy everyday little by little (150- 200 maybe 500 in a day) eBTC. I still believe project, "eBTC" name is important for the success of the project. I'm holding all tokens for a long long time.  Wink Wink

This is your first comment. Sock puppet? Why aren't you using your original account. I mean obviously you know about this coin and buy some everyday.
ufcivil

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:26:15 PM

"With that, there can never be any swap..."

That's simply not true.

"No other Token has been plagued with so much lies and deception and drama and misrepresentation and headgames and dishonesty and scamming"

This statement is hilarious since you're the one adding to the deception and dishonesty.

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
ufcivil

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:39:37 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 08:15:04 PM by ufcivil

Dear Team,

Sounds like that Troy was a real jackass.  

It takes brass balls to cut/fire someone who has that much power over your public image.  

I'm glad you did now when he revealed his hand, and didn't try for reconciliation in an attempt to save face.

This shows excellent leadership.

Don't dwell too much on this fud, you job 24/7 for the next week is to get this swap done.

-

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: