Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 04:11:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264582 times)
vegaed1

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

It is high time we moved on and learned from the ebtc disaster !

Great now run along since you don't belong here. If it's such a disaster why are you posting here lol You can see the hate in these guys that sold and now can't exchange LOL !!
Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:07:08 PM

Lets go back down to .02 guys, hell lets go .005

Keep selling. I am anxious to buy your tears, The group with the combined wallets selling off shares are just moving us forward.

What I know is that there will never be another eBTC just copycats.
These copycats are bad for the crypto community as a whole.
Investors should not support pump and dump projects. (let traders play with eachother)

The idea behind eBTC is unique and simple. (This is clearly market manipulation.)  

I was a very very early investor in bitcoin plus It was a great day to see it rise from the dirt and clear over 80 dollars in just one day. It made a greater movement then DASH when it blew up. Bitcoin plus is just another simple idea- It could be argued that eBTC has even greater potential than bitcoinp plus once the contract is fixed on the new coin.

I want the price to drop too but I want to be remembered for saying I told you so.. With that said I am waiting to buy so please keep SELLING!
vegaed1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Keep selling. I am anxious to buy your tears, The group with the combined wallets selling off shares are just moving us forward.

Investors should not support pump and dump projects. (let traders play with eachother)

The idea behind eBTC is unique and simple. (This is clearly market manipulation.)  

I was a very very early investor in bitcoin plus It was a great day to see it rise from the dirt and clear over 80 dollars in just one day. It made a greater movement then DASH when it blew up. Bitcoin plus is just another simple idea- It could be argued that eBTC has even greater potential than bitcoinp plus once the contract is fixed on the new coin.

I want the price to drop too but I want to be remembered for saying I told you so.. With that said I am waiting to buy so please keep SELLING!

Yes, Imagine getting it at 2 cents and then when it shoots up!  lol  These haters would be losing their heads LOL
Thejesusofcrypto

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:28:20 PM

It's the people who create coins that recognize red flags really early on and I believe they are also the ones more likely to spot potential.

I sold all of my eBTC the morning satoshi21 medium went offline almost immediately. Then I proactively almost apam like encouraged others on telegram to get out. Worse things have happened in this community. What I really regret is not buying more eBTC when it was cheaper. Some sell orders where going though for only .01. These kind of people should not be investing in alt coins but sticking with the top 5.

Though I am thankful for their foolishness I am equally humble. 

Lets get some fud going in here guys. 

tj4dmx

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

Great now run along since you don't belong here. If it's such a disaster why are you posting here lol You can see the hate in these guys that sold and now can't exchange LOL !!

Please bro,no hate whatsoever !!
I "still have" a good quantity of ebtc tokens and i even bought them when the price was pumped at @0.00007225 BTC.
No hard feelings as i invested with money i could part away with.

Even if the project had a good substance,they should be able to stand the test of time and convince their subscribers and even non-subscribers.   Tell me,how old was ebtc before it went down the drain ?

No on earth would a reliable dev team would just disappear without notice to their customers. All of a sudden,their website went off and also their other social handles. No notice whatsoever !!  And you are telling me it wasnt a disaster.
Dont you know such uncivilized practices give BITCOIN a bad image especially to critics and newbies.

Thats my point bro.  
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:39:16 PM

Do you still think there are people holding on to this token? And  to what basis that might be? Are there any plans to revive this or many hope time will do the rest to make this inactive coin mighty again?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

Do you still think there are people holding on to this token? And  to what basis that might be? Are there any plans to revive this or many hope time will do the rest to make this inactive coin mighty again?

Read my post right above you. There is only up from this point for this coin.  All the fud and hate has not killed this coin for a reason while all the other copycats have failed already. People want it and they see the potential from such a simple but yet clever idea. When fixed this can really skyrocket.
tj4dmx

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:45:53 PM

Please bro,no hate whatsoever !!
I "still have" a good quantity of ebtc tokens and i even bought them when the price was pumped at @0.00007225 BTC.
No hard feelings as i invested with money i could part away with.

Even if the project had a good substance,they should be able to stand the test of time and convince their subscribers and even non-subscribers.   Tell me,how old was ebtc before it went down the drain ?

No on earth would a reliable dev team would just disappear without notice to their customers. All of a sudden,their website went off and also their other social handles. No notice whatsoever !!  And you are telling me it wasnt a disaster.
Dont you know such uncivilized practices give BITCOIN a bad image especially to critics and newbies.

Thats my point bro.  

I hear you and thanks for clearing that up. I bought low and I bought even higher than you but I know this game already. When the coin is fixed I already know this will shoot straight back up again. I honestly want people to MAKE money. Yes the beginning was a disaster but things are looking up.

GREED and FEAR drive the markets and this coin just doesn't want to die and by that simple fact I know this will shoot up again because it has happened over and over and over again in the crypto world. There is more interest in this coin to either succeed or fail then soo many other coins that are out there right now and that have massive marketcaps and now doing well. 

Cheers bro !
Cryptobaton

Activity: 122

EtherLink CEO

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:46:13 PM

Omg! Go back to zero! This real price of this shit;)

Avugara

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:00:33 PM

is der an exchanger for this coin
ThomasDEUTcoin

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:04:04 PM

I can't understand why people writing FUD don't take their time to learn something about market, coins, exchanges etc.

eBTC will not become eBTC2. eBTC stays eBTC. There will be a token swap in some weeks. New team is working hard on new contract, new homepage, new twitter etc.

Shame on all FUDer and crying kids who have passed airdrop or bought to expensive. Don't play with money you don't have to play!

This project is going on. We believe in this project. Join our community on telegram. We are more than 1,500 people believing in this project.

Exchanges are mercatox, ehterdelta and idex.market. more to follow!
vegaed1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

I can't understand why people writing FUD don't take their time to learn something about market, coins, exchanges etc.

eBTC will not become eBTC2. eBTC stays eBTC. There will be a token swap in some weeks. New team is working hard on new contract, new homepage, new twitter etc.

Shame on all FUDer and crying kids who have passed airdrop or bought to expensive. Don't play with money you don't have to play!

This project is going on. We believe in this project. Join our community on telegram. We are more than 1,500 people believing in this project.

Exchanges are mercatox, ehterdelta and idex.market. more to follow!

People who sold because of all the fud and lost money they are calling it a scam when it was given out originally for free. Feel bad when someone loses but to come on here and cry scam because of their poor decisions is a joke and you can see the hate. This is just getting started Smiley
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:42:09 PM

CONFIRMED SCAM

Is better with red color and bold....  Grin

Anyone with half a brain would stay far away from this scam. The price is in a strong downtrend and that will continue, so simply stay away. You have been warned. If you buy this - YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY REAL SOON!!!

People have lost a lot of money on this scamoperation. Enough is enough already. Don't let any more people get scamed here.

People lost their money because they spent it on risky investment. With risky investment you can earn a lot but you can lose a lot too. This turned out to be bad investment (for now). But you can't say something is scam just because you lost your money. Would you call it a scam if you earned 10x what you invested? Of course you wouldn't. You'd be happy with easily earned money...

This is a scam becauce the dev set it up as a scam and then scammed people. Please don't try to fool newcomers here into thinking otherwise.

hey son! who's fooling who? did did satoshi21 told you he set it up for scam? is he your friend/brother? who was scammed? just a name you are fooling yourself. I hate people talking without proof, post your proofs here and whatever you dont understand would be explained to you.

What! Your crazy ramblings doesn't even make much sense. Is this the kind of riffraff that is left holding the bag here  Grin
Time to get out if you guys haven't already.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:51:09 PM

Wow poor loser. I would feel bad that you lost money for selling when you SHOULDN'T have and now crying scam LOL  It's so pathetic it's comical LOL

EBTC will survive even the fud LOL 
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:04:43 PM

oh no crashing again!  Shocked
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:06:00 PM

Will survive... ebtc is bigger than an a scam...
Its like an child dreams, have u any concrete arguments why it should go hight again..?
Some concrete news or arguments, not your bullshit about hope and comunity. Ok..?
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:10:57 PM

Hey guys, check reddit, this guy already has working code for coins swap!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/eBTC/comments/76m03j/ive_written_a_new_contract_for_ebtc_im_taking/

"Please advise.
You probably remember me from last week when I helped to explain the flaw in the contract.
I was approached by the "new Team" to write the contract but they refuse to use an escrow to guarantee my compensation and will only work with me if I give them the code up front.
I would need help getting everyone to stop trading from a specific block and after the code is validated, I would need 1-5 ether to do the new disbursement.
The new code has the added feature of multiparty transfer(used for re-disbursement) and multiparty transfer from(both allow multiple transfers for less gas).
I would keep 50k of the new eBTC for myself from the 362k currently in the "New Team" wallet and use the rest to fund additional support contracts like multi party split for auto disbursements of received funds, Merchant APIs, Client wallets for web, iPhone and Android.
I would recommend not trading any tokens until after everything settles. If the new team sells any of the 362k tokens, I may need to disburse based on balances before they did so.
Will you back my project if the "new Team" tries to use my contract code? I don't have any access to the key or the funds.
Sorry for the chaos, I just want to get paid for my work."
A62662

Activity: 318
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:14:59 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/eBTC/comments/76m03j/ive_written_a_new_contract_for_ebtc_im_taking/

"Please advise.
You probably remember me from last week when I helped to explain the flaw in the contract.
I was approached by the "new Team" to write the contract but they refuse to use an escrow to guarantee my compensation and will only work with me if I give them the code up front.
I would need help getting everyone to stop trading from a specific block and after the code is validated, I would need 1-5 ether to do the new disbursement.
The new code has the added feature of multiparty transfer(used for re-disbursement) and multiparty transfer from(both allow multiple transfers for less gas).
I would keep 50k of the new eBTC for myself from the 362k currently in the "New Team" wallet and use the rest to fund additional support contracts like multi party split for auto disbursements of received funds, Merchant APIs, Client wallets for web, iPhone and Android.
I would recommend not trading any tokens until after everything settles. If the new team sells any of the 362k tokens, I may need to disburse based on balances before they did so.
Will you back my project if the "new Team" tries to use my contract code? I don't have any access to the key or the funds.

Sounds like A HUGE MESS if it even is real. Oh, and btw, somebody send me 5 ether!! LOL

Why don't you all send ME 5 ether as well. Thank you in advance  Wink
vegaed1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:29:02 PM

More fud LOL  Wow you guys just can't quit. SMH 
Rikki_Tikki_Tavi

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:29:26 PM

"Please advise.

Dude, You can't just log in and say that you've created a new contract for eBTC.
You're making a bigger mess of the situation.
if the team contacted you about drafting up the contract, then you need to discuss things with the team
and then have the team present this info to the community.
Things need to be done in a professional way.
Your way is causing more confusion / making a bigger mess.

Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 [236] 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: