Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

The hunt for RED October continues...........

To the EBTC dev team.... Continue your work and don't let haters get to you, it only makes it much sweeter when they buy @ higher prices and show exuberance and that's when you post a quote of their hate on this board as pay back.

Yes, I too lost a couple ETH and was mad about it but hey, it is what it is..... I am watching and waiting and lurking in the shadows for buy opportunity on EBTC because as I have stated in the past, the concept is great one and a much needed idea.

EBTC will only strengthen ETH and may very well bring AirDrops back in style versus ICOs..............

My advice is for the EBTC team to focus on marketing and developing as some people want to see things fail, just because, those are the haters.

No need to rush and Fuck up the code, just take your time, do extensive testing and QA because EBTC already is being held under a microscope and cannot afford another bug in the code right now.

Keep your heads down and work and test.  I would be happy to QA for you if needed.
PM me if it's needed.

EBTC all the way!!!!! :-)

THIS

So many scam kids here that could just get and play outside. smelling jealousie
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:53:54 PM

To the EBTC dev team.... Continue your work and don't let haters get to you, it only makes it much sweeter when they buy @ higher prices and show exuberance and that's when you post a quote of their hate on this board as pay back.

Yes, I too lost a couple ETH and was mad about it but hey, it is what it is..... I am watching and waiting and lurking in the shadows for buy opportunity on EBTC because as I have stated in the past, the concept is great one and a much needed idea.

EBTC will only strengthen ETH and may very well bring AirDrops back in style versus ICOs..............

My advice is for the EBTC team to focus on marketing and developing as some people want to see things fail, just because, those are the haters.

No need to rush and Fuck up the code, just take your time, do extensive testing and QA because EBTC already is being held under a microscope and cannot afford another bug in the code right now.

Keep your heads down and work and test.  I would be happy to QA for you if needed.
PM me if it's needed.

THIS

If EBTC is scam then you are also saying ETH is a SCAM and also BTC is a SCAM!!!

Also, funny you would say it is a scam, well if it is a scam, please go into full detail and explain why it is a scam.

Because I will not let you make baseless claims without any source or detail to prove what you are saying!!!!!

Sounds like you are a hater and nothing more than an equivalent to a DDOS attack to discourage a project and its dev community.

Could you be Jamie Dimon in disguise or do you work JP Morgan?

802529er

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

Can we stop with the scam guys? It’s clearly not, it’s been explained and bashed over many times but we keep telling you that you can’t kill eBTC so just stop trying?

(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:59:10 PM

Explain how it is scam or your post is baseless!!!! @A62662 you are a hater and you are doing the same thing as a DDOS attack! @A62662 is a HATER
A62662

Activity: 309
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Keep your heads down and work and test.  I would be happy to QA for you if needed.
PM me if it's needed.

THIS

If EBTC is scam then you are also saying ETH is a SCAM and also BTC is a SCAM!!!

Also, funny you would say it is a scam, well if it is a scam, please go into full detail and explain why it is a scam.

Because I will not let you make baseless claims without any source or detail to prove what you are saying!!!!!

Sounds like you are a hater and nothing more than an equivalent to a DDOS attack to discourage a project and its dev community.

Could you be Jamie Dimon in disguise or do you work JP Morgan?

Are you on drugs - are you high right now? Do you even understand the meaning of what you are writing. If you are a typical eBTC supporter, then this scam will be dead real soon.

Don't do meth, you might end up buying eBTC  Grin Grin Grin
trampakoulas

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:04:27 PM

Explain how it is scam or your post is baseless!!!! @A62662 you are a hater and you are doing the same thing as a DDOS attack! @A62662 is a HATER

Is better pink with normal size, because many words...
If you want big size and red must be more laconic.
I want reward for design consulting....

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:10:27 PM

Is better pink with normal size, because many words...
If you want big size and red must be more laconic.
I want reward for design consulting....

The thing is that everyone who actually have some kind of knowledge knows that this token is nothing special. Now that some people invested on high prices thinking that this is special, are now calling it a scam.
The lesson is not to invest on anything that you don't understand. I sold personally my airdrop for around 3 ETH so im not even mad Cheesy.
Just look at the code of the smart contract:
Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.16;

contract ERC20 {
     function totalSupply() constant returns (uint256 totalSupply);
     function balanceOf(address _owner) constant returns (uint256 balance);
     function transfer(address _to, uint256 _value) returns (bool success);
     function transferFrom(address _from, address _to, uint256 _value) returns (bool success);
     function approve(address _spender, uint256 _value) returns (bool success);
     function allowance(address _owner, address _spender) constant returns (uint256 remaining);
     event Transfer(address indexed _from, address indexed _to, uint256 _value);
     event Approval(address indexed _owner, address indexed _spender, uint256 _value);
 }

contract EBTC is ERC20 {
     string public constant symbol = "EBTC";
     string public constant name = "eBTC";
     uint8 public constant decimals = 8;
     uint256 _totalSupply = 21000000 * 10**8;

address public owner;

mapping(address => uint256) balances;

mapping(address => mapping (address => uint256)) allowed;

function EBTC() {
         owner = msg.sender;
         balances[owner] = 21000000 * 10**8;
     }

modifier onlyOwner() {
        require(msg.sender == owner);
        _;
    }

function distributeEBTC(address[] addresses) onlyOwner {
         for (uint i = 0; i < addresses.length; i++) {
             balances[owner] -= 245719916000;
             balances[addresses[i]] += 245719916000;
             Transfer(owner, addresses[i], 245719916000);
         }
     }

function totalSupply() constant returns (uint256 totalSupply) {
         totalSupply = _totalSupply;
     }

function balanceOf(address _owner) constant returns (uint256 balance) {
        return balances[_owner];
     }

function transfer(address _to, uint256 _amount) returns (bool success) {
         if (balances[msg.sender] >= _amount
            && _amount > 0
             && balances[_to] + _amount > balances[_to]) {
             balances[msg.sender] -= _amount;
             balances[_to] += _amount;
             Transfer(msg.sender, _to, _amount);
            return true;
         } else {
             return false;
         }
     }

function transferFrom(
         address _from,
         address _to,
         uint256 _amount
     ) returns (bool success) {
         if (balances[_from] >= _amount
             && allowed[_from][msg.sender] >= _amount
             && _amount > 0
             && balances[_to] + _amount > balances[_to]) {
             balances[_from] -= _amount;
             allowed[_from][msg.sender] -= _amount;
             balances[_to] += _amount;
             Transfer(_from, _to, _amount);
             return true;
         } else {
            return false;
         }
     }

function approve(address _spender, uint256 _amount) returns (bool success) {
         allowed[msg.sender][_spender] = _amount;
        Approval(msg.sender, _spender, _amount);
         return true;
     }

function allowance(address _owner, address _spender) constant returns (uint256 remaining) {
         return allowed[_owner][_spender];
    }
}

Everyone with a little bit of logic can tell that it's just a simple token. So everyone who is crying about a "scam" please do because of your own stupidity. Don't invest anything that you are not afraid to lose nor that you know anything about.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:17:07 PM

@OnnZ423

My point exactly, thank you!
802529er

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

@OnnZ423

My point exactly, thank you!

His point is mute, just because you call it a “basic token” is neglecting to notice how simple the idea and concept is and also clearly the implementation, there doesn’t need to be anything “special” we aren’t trying to make a PoS Token, our idea is more simple and therefore requires a simple token contract.

If this project isn’t your cup of tea, move along, or keep bringing attention to eBTC and how resliient and strong the community is.

Check back on this post in 2 years and see where we are.

tj4dmx

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:28:21 PM

I believe all these issues and the likes are due to the fact that cryptocurrency is decentralized, making some inhuman developers to play on peoples intelligence.

Well, it might be another of the long list of coins that turn out to be scam and it might not at the end.

Yes, it might be another of the long list of coins that turn out to be scam! This is why China was reluctant and then banned ICO's, and other countries are also starting to understand that these coins and tokens are sometimes only for pumping a bit, and then dissappear! Wish people would have sense and wouldn't do this kind of things! It's definitely ruining BTC's image, and making it long to get established!   Please spread the word !!
802529er

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:31:59 PM

I believe all these issues and the likes are due to the fact that cryptocurrency is decentralized, making some inhuman developers to play on peoples intelligence.

Well, it might be another of the long list of coins that turn out to be scam and it might not at the end.

Yes, it might be another of the long list of coins that turn out to be scam! This is why China was reluctant and then banned ICO's, and other countries are also starting to understand that these coins and tokens are sometimes only for pumping a bit, and then dissappear! Wish people would have sense and wouldn't do this kind of things! It's definitely ruining BTC's image, and making it long to get established!   Please spread the word !!

eBTC had no ICO so I don’t understand why talking about banning ICO’s is anything to do with an airdropped project

nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:07:22 PM

eBTC had no ICO so I don’t understand why talking about banning ICO’s is anything to do with an airdropped project

they run out of other reasons probably being mad that their own E-Fake tokens don't work as the original Wink
Cryptobaton

Activity: 122

EtherLink CEO

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

Price go down to 0

802529er

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:28:31 PM

Price go down to 0

Naaah, your effort has gone down too zero

At least some attempt to be critical or provide feedback, your just low effort posting now

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:31:55 PM

wow what's happening, gained 400%.
nice scam yes, while we are making money, you still talking lol
fpex

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:34:41 PM

Hi everyone.

This is Manny from the eBTC team. Sorry, we have to walk away from ebtc now given law enforcement issues, including Satoshi. There will be no token swap ahead and we cannot change the old contract to the new contract due to legal enforcement issues now. We have been instructed that we cannot make any additional comments in this matter. So, don't listen to fake people making lies on this board. Sincere sorry. Please forgive us. This is our last official contact.  

Thanks

eBTC

Is this real?
802529er

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:35:08 PM

Hi everyone.

This is Manny from the eBTC team. Sorry, we have to walk away from ebtc now given law enforcement issues, including Satoshi. There will be no token swap ahead and we cannot change the old contract to the new contract due to legal enforcement issues now. We have been instructed that we cannot make any additional comments in this matter. So, don't listen to fake people making lies on this board. Sincere sorry. Please forgive us. This is our last official contact.  

Thanks

eBTC

You are not an official account and have been reported for impersonating staff members, not only are you a brand new account.

The only official links and accounts for any announcements can be found on Page 1

tj4dmx

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

As i mentioned earlier,please take note i said "I believe all these issues and the likes" !!

Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:44:44 PM

Hi everyone.

Thanks

eBTC

ahahahahhahahaah
ahahahahha
ahahahahhahaa

Really ridiculous. I cannot imagine what a people that missed airdrop could do! ahhahaha
burnedbyfees

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

wow what's happening, gained 400%.
nice scam yes, while we are making money, you still talking lol

It's down from yesterday, you people still clinging on are brainwashed. You will need cult deprogramming.  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 [233] 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: