Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
WhattaCOINcidence

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:55:38 AM

when ebtc pump  0.5$?

Lets start with $0.05  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:59:22 AM

eBTC Suggestion Box
Where Our Community's Voice Is Heard

Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uRlr5d6n0LmKdj1mCZiujfwBrWEOZnVGLsC_KyDky_Y

Ideas can win up to 5000 eBTC!

eBTC is growing and it's all because of our amazing community! We have a lot of projects in the works but we would be nothing without our strong community, so we are launching our suggestion box!
Enter you suggestions and be eligible to win up to 5000 eBTC! 5 Winners will be choosen by the community!

We will be choosing 10 ideas and giving away many prizes and let the community vote for the top 5!

Submit your idea and what you wish to add, winners will be announced in all our official channels!

We are excited about your ideas!
Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

WHO IS ACTUALLY GIVING AWAY THE 5k EBTC tokens, how are we assured they aren't mined out of thin air?
Please advise.....
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:17:06 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

eBTC is growing and it's all because of our amazing community! We have a lot of projects in the works but we would be nothing without our strong community, so we are launching our suggestion box!
Enter you suggestions and be eligible to win up to 5000 eBTC! 5 Winners will be choosen by the community!

We will be choosing 10 ideas and giving away many prizes and let the community vote for the top 5!

Submit your idea and what you wish to add, winners will be announced in all our official channels!

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

WHO IS ACTUALLY GIVING AWAY THE 5k EBTC tokens, how are we assured they aren't mined out of thin air?
Please advise.....

You can’t mine a token, I think you mean mint, and seriously people need to get over it and move on, majority of us have

The exploit will never be used and is being removed in the upcoming update, anything given out as community rewards or prizes will either be from the development fund or from the teams own wallets.

ufcivil

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

The contact email address on the newest "official" website is not even a valid email address.  I just sent an email there and it didn't go through.  I had a return email from MAILER-DAEMON.  If you don't believe me try it yourself:  CONTACT@EBTCTOKEN.ORG

So we know for sure that the email address on the official website doesn't even work, there's still no names or photographs of the developers on the website. All we have right now are empty promises most likely from scammers looking to get your valuable ETH for a worthless token. 

Looks like NOBODY is giving away anything, and this is a scam.

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM
k0m4t

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:32:48 PM

i'm glad to see that the community continue this project Smiley
Fiazko

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

The contact email address on the newest "official" website is not even a valid email address.  I just sent an email there and it didn't go through.  I had a return email from MAILER-DAEMON.  If you don't believe me try it yourself:  CONTACT@EBTCTOKEN.ORG

So we know for sure that the email address on the official website doesn't even work, there's still no names or photographs of the developers on the website. All we have right now are empty promises most likely from scammers looking to get your valuable ETH for a worthless token. 

Well, maybe there is no "contact"@ebtctoken.org. But there is a mx-record registered for ebtctoken.org.
mx1.ebtctoken.org   199.193.255.36
United States Los Angeles, California US
(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:48:51 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

@ufcivil
You, me nor anyone else will ever know the names of the DEVs on this project, first off, it was airdropped and is being built in the same spirit of satoshi nakamoto;

Take a fucking chill pill with calling tokens a scam!!!!  You are doing the exact same thing as DDOS attack on tokens and you must be working for the banking industry because that is the only industry that is threatened by cryptocurrency.

You and your FUD must go!!!

You are nothing more than a HATER!!!
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:00:00 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

The contact email address on the newest "official" website is not even a valid email address.  I just sent an email there and it didn't go through.  I had a return email from MAILER-DAEMON.  If you don't believe me try it yourself:  CONTACT@EBTCTOKEN.ORG

@ufcivil
You, me nor anyone else will ever know the names of the DEVs on this project, first off, it was airdropped and is being built in the same spirit of satoshi nakamoto;

Take a fucking chill pill with calling tokens a scam!!!!  You are doing the exact same thing as DDOS attack on tokens and you must be working for the banking industry because that is the only industry that is threatened by cryptocurrency.

You need to calm down dude , some people have issues and his issue with token are not really invalid either people need to be able to talk about their problems here answering them kindly will make the community stronger, so please refrain from insulting trust will rise with time so if you see someone does "FUD" clear their doubts.
802529er

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:07:42 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

Why don’t you go ahead and post the entire message you got back when emailing contact@ebtctoken.org

Oh is it this same message I just got?

zax@ebtctoken.org>:
Permanent error in automatic homedir creation. (#5.3.0)

So, I won’t load up paint to draw you a picture your 5 year old brain can understand.

Your email was received at contact@ebtctoken.org, but failed to deliver to one of the team members addresses.

Why don’t you try harder next time, or just actually put some effort into something your attempting to do, you’ll find you’ll go farther then half arsing things

ufcivil

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:09:40 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

@ufcivil

Take a fucking chill pill with calling tokens a scam!!!!  You are doing the exact same thing as DDOS attack on tokens and you must be working for the banking industry because that is the only industry that is threatened by cryptocurrency.

I'd like to think that I'm much more than a hater but everyone's entitled to their own opinion.  If you believe that me pointing out that the official email address on the official website doesn't work amounts to fud then again you're entitled to your opinion.  

I've been investing in cryptos since 2011 and I'm very familiar with the "Spirit of Satoshi Nakamoto" when Bitcoin was invented.  Considering the recent history of this token, where many people lost quite a bit of money, feelings and nice sentiment doesn't matter much.  In order to inspire confidence it would be great to know who investors are investing in.  It would also be great if they could type in a correct contact email address on their website.  

When you take away all the fake sentiment and wishful thinking there's nothing else here except anonymous promises.

ufcivil

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:15:29 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

Why don’t you go ahead and post the entire message you got back when emailing contact@ebtctoken.org

zax@ebtctoken.org>:

So, I won’t load up paint to draw you a picture your 5 year old brain can understand.

Your email was received at contact@ebtctoken.org, but failed to deliver to one of the team members addresses.

Why don’t you try harder next time, or just actually put some effort into something your attempting to do, you’ll find you’ll go farther then half arsing things

Hey, if it worked for you, maybe they fixed it. 
Instead of allowing yourself to get so upset you should be thanking me for quickly pointing out a flaw that the dev team was able to fix it before it caused any problems.

802529er

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:40:29 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

zax@ebtctoken.org>:

Hey, if it worked for you, maybe they fixed it. 
Instead of allowing yourself to get so upset you should be thanking me for quickly pointing out a flaw that the dev team was able to fix it before it caused any problems.

Look it’s been along day, and it’s something already raised with our IT dept and they are working on it.

Like I said, your emails are being received but we have an issue with users whom haven’t logged into the email service yet won’t receive the distributed email, hence the failed to deliver message.

Sorry for the response, just been answering this question multiple times today, but if you read your delivery failure you’ll see it’s just one individual on the mail list who isn’t able to receive which without reading the email will seem like it’s just failed outright, rest assured your emails are being received

freelotus

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

If the development team does not abandon the project, then everything will stabilize and go into growth. It's just necessary to go very carefully to further development and execute a road map. Then the community will believe in the project!
Jack Lee2222

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:23:06 PM

The price is rising up. Good trend. But is there good news for eBTC? Hope the team will keep developing this project.

kira1347

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:27:03 PM

I'm still wating for eBTC to rise from this adversity. Hoping to make eBTC great again 🚀🚀🚀
popo58

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:52:17 PM

I hope satoshi21 come back!!   But,without him this project will success!

(-_-)$$$$@ll_day

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:54:41 PM

eBTC Suggestion Box

Link:

Good luck everyone!

@ENDAINN

Please advise.....

The contact email address on the newest "official" website is not even a valid email address.  I just sent an email there and it didn't go through.  I had a return email from MAILER-DAEMON.  If you don't believe me try it yourself:  CONTACT@EBTCTOKEN.ORG

@ufcivil

Take a fucking chill pill with calling tokens a scam!!!!  You are doing the exact same thing as DDOS attack on tokens and you must be working for the banking industry because that is the only industry that is threatened by cryptocurrency.

You need to calm down dude , some people have issues and his issue with token are not really invalid either people need to be able to talk about their problems here answering them kindly will make the community stronger, so please refrain from insulting trust will rise with time so if you see someone does "FUD" clear their doubts.

@halker2010
I get your point and I ask that the entire BitCoinTalk board forgive me for my colorful language.  I am just tired of all the FUD and people saying something is a scam.  I get where they are coming from when they say it but just saying it with baseless statements really hurts BTC and ETH even more than the coins they are talking about.

Yes, I too, have lost money in EBTC and I posted my complaint but at the same time I realized it was a risk I took of buying more after the airdrop but that was because I believed in the concept and project.

I have also stated that the current development team has a huge hill to climb and once they do the token swap only then will they have gained back the confidence in the community.

I keep my ears open and eyes open to hear and see for any new development but as a cryptocurrency developer myself, I know it takes time to plan things out before you start developing and following the road map.

In all cases, the truth comes out in the end and for EBTC and other cryptos, we are no where near the end only at the beginning.

Good luck to all
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:08:36 PM

Hoping the the devs would succeed in this project. It might have some potential.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:08:45 PM

Holly shiet!!! The whales are buying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:40:56 PM

I hope Devs are more smart, in long perpective they will earn 10-50x... if this hype coin will rise 0.1% from btc - it will going to do revolution on markets 😂
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: