Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:21:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:53:14 PM

As we can see the team is working hardly on this project. They are working seriously on the swap, that will have positive consequences

I think that the best strategy is to  hold the tokens for a long time, let¡s see what happens .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cioloxl

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:54:08 PM

lol 100$ ... some peoples are just crazy , really crazy !

Yeah, you'd think that. But this is cryptoland, people are throwing money left and right. I've seen shittier coins have meteoric rises, and I'm not talking pnd.
vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:08:28 PM

My price prediction next 2-3 weeks!

LOL that's what is will look like. It's on it's way Smiley

Your prediction is looking good reffi.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:14:44 PM

Original airdrop value back up to almost $400.  Not bad
mhunt

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:22:20 PM

do you all really think this will make a come back ?
vegaed1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:28:13 PM

Yes, because most of the people that got it for free have dumped already and most people that are in now bought and have skin in the game.
Cryptobaton

Activity: 122

EtherLink CEO

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:30:38 PM

Ebtc will cost 5425$

mammuth28

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:51:16 PM

It will. Take some popcorn and wait... this train is going to be faster... 11 days, drop down with all who don't belive... and grow up again.
Dev is working strongly
crafty

Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:58:30 PM

They aren't crazy, they just aren't realistic in their expectations and think every coin will make them rich... lol

Please explain how its crazy?
@$100MM market cap, EBTC will be $4.7 and @$1Billion market cap, EBTC will be $47

Why is it EBTC cannot have a $10Billion market cap @Jarod1231?  
This could easily replace Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold as well as all the other BitCoin spinoffs because it will always be compliant with BitCoin Core and use the Ethereum Blockchain and Ethereum Network for transfer.......

Much faster transactions as we all know, BitCoin Gold is worthless and so is BitCoin Cash, but imagine having an Ethereum Website or Payment system without ever having to do token swap for BitCoin.

Again, like I have said in my past posts, EBTC will do nothing but make BTC and ETH the strongest cryptocurrency around as more and more companies start building DAPPs.

And when Metropolis is finish, EBTC will be basically the fastest BTC ever and at the cheapest price.

I mean think about it, lets say you want to buy a house from someone and they take EBTC, you can easily send them $250k in 20 seconds with 150 or 200 GWEI...

Try sending that SHIT in BTC today, it will cost you about $1500 to send that amount in the same time, which is 10 -15 times more expensive than just going to bank and getting a wire transfer.

Do you and other people get the possible and use case this now, basically there will be no need for E-Currencies, if the devs get it right and yes, within 5 years BTC and EBTC could very well be the exact same price especially as ETH keeps going higher.

The only other DAPP languages that could be a threat are ICON and NEO and that's basically it.  Keep in mind, it will never replace the major cryptocurrencies like BTC, DASH, and LTC but imagine using the Lightening Network to swap out BTC with EBTC with no problems what so ever and buy what ever you want seemlessly without having to use any instructions on doing certain things to accomplish it, like you have to do now.

This is why I kept saying the concept was a great idea, we just need devs to continue their work with their heads down and keep encouraging the community.

Peace Out!!!!

Sorry but you just don't understand basic concepts. No matter whether it is crypto or real world business it all depends at the end on the value it is giving. Is there any underlying project here? Is there a development team actively working on some goals? What is the road-map? Just road-map is not enough, what is that road-map going to achieve makes or breaks businesses.

Wake up you all, wake up in time before loosing all your money. This is just another token on ERC20 chain, just another token. Just trying to help. You can still do whatever you want.

ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:07:49 PM

I you want the eBTC to have a higher price, then when you sell it, sell it at higher price. Smiley
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:40:22 PM

They aren't crazy, they just aren't realistic in their expectations and think every coin will make them rich... lol

@$100MM market cap, EBTC will be $4.7 and @$1Billion market cap, EBTC will be $47

This could easily replace Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold as well as all the other BitCoin spinoffs because it will always be compliant with BitCoin Core and use the Ethereum Blockchain and Ethereum Network for transfer.......

Much faster transactions as we all know, BitCoin Gold is worthless and so is BitCoin Cash, but imagine having an Ethereum Website or Payment system without ever having to do token swap for BitCoin.

Again, like I have said in my past posts, EBTC will do nothing but make BTC and ETH the strongest cryptocurrency around as more and more companies start building DAPPs.

And when Metropolis is finish, EBTC will be basically the fastest BTC ever and at the cheapest price.

I mean think about it, lets say you want to buy a house from someone and they take EBTC, you can easily send them $250k in 20 seconds with 150 or 200 GWEI...

Try sending that SHIT in BTC today, it will cost you about $1500 to send that amount in the same time, which is 10 -15 times more expensive than just going to bank and getting a wire transfer.

Do you and other people get the possible and use case this now, basically there will be no need for E-Currencies, if the devs get it right and yes, within 5 years BTC and EBTC could very well be the exact same price especially as ETH keeps going higher.

The only other DAPP languages that could be a threat are ICON and NEO and that's basically it.  Keep in mind, it will never replace the major cryptocurrencies like BTC, DASH, and LTC but imagine using the Lightening Network to swap out BTC with EBTC with no problems what so ever and buy what ever you want seemlessly without having to use any instructions on doing certain things to accomplish it, like you have to do now.

This is why I kept saying the concept was a great idea, we just need devs to continue their work with their heads down and keep encouraging the community.

Peace Out!!!!

Sorry but you just don't understand basic concepts. No matter whether it is crypto or real world business it all depends at the end on the value it is giving. Is there any underlying project here? Is there a development team actively working on some goals? What is the road-map? Just road-map is not enough, what is that road-map going to achieve makes or breaks businesses.

Wake up you all, wake up in time before loosing all your money. This is just another token on ERC20 chain, just another token. Just trying to help. You can still do whatever you want.

I agree with you but when you see a scam like bitconnect which is 200 dollars each and over 1 bill marketcap, all logic has gone out the window and shows people in crypto will buy anything, so who really knows.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:45:04 PM

I disagree. This is a better coin because it's btc on eth so it MUCH cheaper to transact. All it needs is more attention and it will skyrocket. Wake up people.
AshCoins

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:52 PM

Peace Out!!!!

Actually you don't understand basic economics.  Supply and demand determines prices not value.  You could have a turd that trades for a million dollars if enough people want to buy it.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:52:27 PM

Well put. Supply and demand applies to ALL markets.
DraGonD

Activity: 416
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:11:19 PM

Well put. Supply and demand applies to ALL markets.

Exactly. 

I remember awhile back when some people were paying for pubic hairs of some celebrity on ebay!

As long as there is a demand there will be a market. May not be justifiable but it is free market Smiley
UAP

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:12:33 PM

It will. Take some popcorn and wait... this train is going to be faster... 11 days, drop down with all who don't belive... and grow up again.
Dev is working strongly

EBTC is already higher.. but withthis coin you need to deside... you hold long.. cuz no risk - you got coins for free.. or you fix small profit and loose possible opportunity..

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:19:12 PM

Peace Out!!!!

Why is it crazy? Because your argument is that eBTC is going to find mainstream adoption and garner a market cap of 100M which would put it in top 60 coins, 1B, Which would put it in top 12, or 10B, which would put it in 3rd...

What precisely does eBTC offer?.. Absolutely nothing, your entire argument is "Oh well its faster than BTC, and lower fees!!" ... Which is utter nonsense.

There are plenty of top 10 coins that already do BOTH of those things and have rather broad mainstream adoption.

Simply look at the current #3, Ripple- Have you ever sent a transaction with XRP before?... Its done by the time you click send and the fee is ridiculously cheap...

How about LTC? ... Much faster than BTC and the fees are way cheaper!!

Your entire argument that eBTC is going to dethrone all these coins is utter nonsense and based in nothing. eBTC is a novelty, at best you're going to hit a couple dollars and then crash HARD... There is money to be made on eBTC no doubt... But longing it is a fools bet.

vegaed1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:29:14 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 10:41:00 PM by vegaed1

Peace Out!!!!

Why is it crazy? Because your argument is that eBTC is going to find mainstream adoption and garner a market cap of 100M which would put it in top 60 coins, 1B, Which would put it in top 12, or 10B, which would put it in 3rd...

What precisely does eBTC offer?.. Absolutely nothing, your entire argument is "Oh well its faster than BTC, and lower fees!!" ... Which is utter nonsense.

There are plenty of top 10 coins that already do BOTH of those things and have rather broad mainstream adoption.

Simply look at the current #3, Ripple- Have you ever sent a transaction with XRP before?... Its done by the time you click send and the fee is ridiculously cheap...

How about LTC? ... Much faster than BTC and the fees are way cheaper!!

Your entire argument that eBTC is going to dethrone all these coins is utter nonsense and based in nothing. eBTC is a novelty, at best you're going to hit a couple dollars and then crash HARD... There is money to be made on eBTC no doubt... But longing it is a fools bet.

LOL we already know you are one of the bitter losers who sold when you should of held so stop hating LOL

Ripple is a peace of shit CENTRALIZED coin that is worth a lot.

There are many coins that are over the 100M mark that are shitty or provide no real value. PLEASE try that somewhere else.
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:42:30 PM

I'm sick of these amateur projects collecting a good amount of money from the people who invests only by judging the name. I think somebody have to do something to stop this nonsense and clear this shit up. I know there will be only 1 or 2 people who will read this but this is the only thing I can do.

I agree but what can be done really? Other than the mods closing these threads when they come about I really dont see what else we can do. All the community can do is warn and then people must do research for themself.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
vegaed1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:04:36 PM

I'm sick of these amateur projects collecting a good amount of money from the people who invests only by judging the name. I think somebody have to do something to stop this nonsense and clear this shit up. I know there will be only 1 or 2 people who will read this but this is the only thing I can do.

I agree but what can be done really? Other than the mods closing these threads when they come about I really dont see what else we can do. All the community can do is warn and then people must do research for themself.

Warn people?? lol  from the guy who's going around collecting free coins all over bitcointalk and pushing other free coins. LOL  Now that's a joke.
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: