Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:47:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
macdevil007

Activity: 692
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:07:33 PM

EBTC to the Moon  Grin Trust the new Devs and not satoshi21

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:15:54 PM

lol 100$ ... some peoples are just crazy , really crazy !

They aren't crazy, they just aren't realistic in their expectations and think every coin will make them rich... lol

Please explain how its crazy?
@$100MM market cap, EBTC will be $4.7 and @$1Billion market cap, EBTC will be $47

Why is it EBTC cannot have a $10Billion market cap @Jarod1231?  
This could easily replace Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold as well as all the other BitCoin spinoffs because it will always be compliant with BitCoin Core and use the Ethereum Blockchain and Ethereum Network for transfer.......

Much faster transactions as we all know, BitCoin Gold is worthless and so is BitCoin Cash, but imagine having an Ethereum Website or Payment system without ever having to do token swap for BitCoin.

Again, like I have said in my past posts, EBTC will do nothing but make BTC and ETH the strongest cryptocurrency around as more and more companies start building DAPPs.

And when Metropolis is finish, EBTC will be basically the fastest BTC ever and at the cheapest price.

I mean think about it, lets say you want to buy a house from someone and they take EBTC, you can easily send them $250k in 20 seconds with 150 or 200 GWEI...

Try sending that SHIT in BTC today, it will cost you about $1500 to send that amount in the same time, which is 10 -15 times more expensive than just going to bank and getting a wire transfer.

Do you and other people get the possible and use case this now, basically there will be no need for E-Currencies, if the devs get it right and yes, within 5 years BTC and EBTC could very well be the exact same price especially as ETH keeps going higher.

The only other DAPP languages that could be a threat are ICON and NEO and that's basically it.  Keep in mind, it will never replace the major cryptocurrencies like BTC, DASH, and LTC but imagine using the Lightening Network to swap out BTC with EBTC with no problems what so ever and buy what ever you want seemlessly without having to use any instructions on doing certain things to accomplish it, like you have to do now.

This is why I kept saying the concept was a great idea, we just need devs to continue their work with their heads down and keep encouraging the community.

Peace Out!!!!

Sorry but you just don't understand basic concepts. No matter whether it is crypto or real world business it all depends at the end on the value it is giving. Is there any underlying project here? Is there a development team actively working on some goals? What is the road-map? Just road-map is not enough, what is that road-map going to achieve makes or breaks businesses.

Wake up you all, wake up in time before loosing all your money. This is just another token on ERC20 chain, just another token. Just trying to help. You can still do whatever you want.

Actually you don't understand basic economics.  Supply and demand determines prices not value.  You could have a turd that trades for a million dollars if enough people want to buy it.

I understand what you are saying. I truly do (being an economist myself, I do). However supply vs demand also says that if the interest goes away, something that doesn't have any intrinsic value goes down and never makes it back to where it was, making millions of people loose money in the blink of an eye. Remember those 80s stock market scams with pure micro stock pump and dumps?

vegaed1

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:21:02 PM

Sure you are and I'm Warren Buffet. Comparing ebtc to 80's  micro stock pump and dumps is a joke. There is value in this coin you just can't see it. Btc on eth platform for faster and MUCH cheaper transactions HAS value.
JHR1963

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:35:40 PM

Simply look at the current #3, Ripple- Have you ever sent a transaction with XRP before?... Its done by the time you click send and the fee is ridiculously cheap...

How about LTC? ... Much faster than BTC and the fees are way cheaper!!

Your entire argument that eBTC is going to dethrone all these coins is utter nonsense and based in nothing. eBTC is a novelty, at best you're going to hit a couple dollars and then crash HARD... There is money to be made on eBTC no doubt... But longing it is a fools bet.

Don't forget Digibyte... Ok not on CMC top... but very cheap (about 1 cent)  mega fast network... click and done same as XRP and also very very cheap... 
Chilliman

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:44:29 PM

This is one of best airdrop! Go to the moon, and after that - to the Mars!

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
kira1347

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:10:43 AM

The price of ebtc is stable at $0.1, even though all that fiasco for the last 2 weeks. Just appreciate this community for this token. Hoping for the success of eBTC. Peace out
duma

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:21:26 AM

Hi...EBTC..... looking good...Starting to climb a bit.....
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:28:02 AM

The price of ebtc is stable at $0.1, even though all that fiasco for the last 2 weeks. Just appreciate this community for this token. Hoping for the success of eBTC. Peace out
Agree current price is getting stable at its level hopefully as the deadline for coin swap is getting closer expect spike up on its price. still holding my coin receive in airdrop

vegaed1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:30:50 AM

Agree current price is getting stable at its level hopefully as the deadline for coin swap is getting closer expect spike up on its price. still holding my coin receive in airdrop

It was up to $0.15 earlier today but you had the haters come on today and a lot of week hands sold. lol It appears $0.10 is the stabilizing point.
err

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:59:47 AM

etherscan.io has a value next to the tokens now..... I like seeing that.

Yeah i also noticed that, too! It's officially a token that has an inherent value!
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:04:03 AM

It was up to $0.15 earlier today but you had the haters come on today and a lot of week hands sold. lol It appears $0.10 is the stabilizing point.

Didn’t drop by too much and held the .10 very well, not that many hands left to drop their bags.
Slowly but surely the community and dedicated team behind eBTC will continue to build upon the foundation that’s been built over the last few weeks.

Jarod1231

Activity: 951
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:09:00 AM

They aren't crazy, they just aren't realistic in their expectations and think every coin will make them rich... lol

@$100MM market cap, EBTC will be $4.7 and @$1Billion market cap, EBTC will be $47

This could easily replace Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold as well as all the other BitCoin spinoffs because it will always be compliant with BitCoin Core and use the Ethereum Blockchain and Ethereum Network for transfer.......

Much faster transactions as we all know, BitCoin Gold is worthless and so is BitCoin Cash, but imagine having an Ethereum Website or Payment system without ever having to do token swap for BitCoin.

Again, like I have said in my past posts, EBTC will do nothing but make BTC and ETH the strongest cryptocurrency around as more and more companies start building DAPPs.

And when Metropolis is finish, EBTC will be basically the fastest BTC ever and at the cheapest price.

I mean think about it, lets say you want to buy a house from someone and they take EBTC, you can easily send them $250k in 20 seconds with 150 or 200 GWEI...

Try sending that SHIT in BTC today, it will cost you about $1500 to send that amount in the same time, which is 10 -15 times more expensive than just going to bank and getting a wire transfer.

Do you and other people get the possible and use case this now, basically there will be no need for E-Currencies, if the devs get it right and yes, within 5 years BTC and EBTC could very well be the exact same price especially as ETH keeps going higher.

The only other DAPP languages that could be a threat are ICON and NEO and that's basically it.  Keep in mind, it will never replace the major cryptocurrencies like BTC, DASH, and LTC but imagine using the Lightening Network to swap out BTC with EBTC with no problems what so ever and buy what ever you want seemlessly without having to use any instructions on doing certain things to accomplish it, like you have to do now.

This is why I kept saying the concept was a great idea, we just need devs to continue their work with their heads down and keep encouraging the community.

Peace Out!!!!

Why is it crazy? Because your argument is that eBTC is going to find mainstream adoption and garner a market cap of 100M which would put it in top 60 coins, 1B, Which would put it in top 12, or 10B, which would put it in 3rd...

What precisely does eBTC offer?.. Absolutely nothing, your entire argument is "Oh well its faster than BTC, and lower fees!!" ... Which is utter nonsense.

There are plenty of top 10 coins that already do BOTH of those things and have rather broad mainstream adoption.

Simply look at the current #3, Ripple- Have you ever sent a transaction with XRP before?... Its done by the time you click send and the fee is ridiculously cheap...

Your entire argument that eBTC is going to dethrone all these coins is utter nonsense and based in nothing. eBTC is a novelty, at best you're going to hit a couple dollars and then crash HARD... There is money to be made on eBTC no doubt... But longing it is a fools bet.

LOL we already know you are one of the bitter losers who sold when you should of held so stop hating LOL

Ripple is a peace of shit CENTRALIZED coin that is worth a lot.

There are many coins that are over the 100M mark that are shitty or provide no real value. PLEASE try that somewhere else.

I clearly stated in my post history where I sold and have done nothing but profit from eBTC:

If you want to continue being delusional and throwing your money away have at it, but don't expect any pity when it crashes and you get burned hard for longing a pipe dream.

Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:09:52 AM

I am humored with people selling right now. eBTC has yes to do one thing for me and that is disappoint.

Good luck buying your position back when we take off again. I think we can make it back to .50-.80 this week maybe even further. Just keep selling so I can pick up your tears.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:26:20 AM

I see no reason to buy large amounts while they can still create unlimited tokens, we really don't know if these "devs" can be trusted after what has arleady happened.
vegaed1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:35:21 AM

Peace Out!!!!

Why is it crazy? Because your argument is that eBTC is going to find mainstream adoption and garner a market cap of 100M which would put it in top 60 coins, 1B, Which would put it in top 12, or 10B, which would put it in 3rd...

What precisely does eBTC offer?.. Absolutely nothing, your entire argument is "Oh well its faster than BTC, and lower fees!!" ... Which is utter nonsense.

There are plenty of top 10 coins that already do BOTH of those things and have rather broad mainstream adoption.

LOL we already know you are one of the bitter losers who sold when you should of held so stop hating LOL

Ripple is a peace of shit CENTRALIZED coin that is worth a lot.

There are many coins that are over the 100M mark that are shitty or provide no real value. PLEASE try that somewhere else.

I clearly stated in my post history where I sold and have done nothing but profit from eBTC:

If you want to continue being delusional and throwing your money away have at it, but don't expect any pity when it crashes and you get burned hard for longing a pipe dream.

So you made a little bit of money. So what.  LOL  Stop spreading the FUD to get it cheaper again so you can continue to dump when it goes up. Keep the pitty to yourself since you are going to need it. SMH
vegaed1

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:36:43 AM

I am humored with people selling right now. eBTC has yes to do one thing for me and that is disappoint.

Good luck buying your position back when we take off again. I think we can make it back to .50-.80 this week maybe even further. Just keep selling so I can pick up your tears.

Oh look the value is gong back up again. Amen Jesus  Wink
mamichula

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:38:15 AM

When will this swap happen? And do we  have to claim it? Or will it happen automatically?
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:40:41 AM

So you mean there are no one that develops this token right now? If so then without any developer then the prices will get lower and lower. Where can you give proof that this coin will live and continue without a team to develop it further?
802529er

Activity: 140

Ethereum All The Way Baby

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:55:09 AM

So you mean there are no one that develops this token right now? If so then without any developer then the prices will get lower and lower. Where can you give proof that this coin will live and continue without a team to develop it further?

We have a very active development team and will be releasing some info on who’s who shortly.

Rest assured eBTC is alive and well, details on the swap process will come shortly.

Thejesusofcrypto

Activity: 112

Professional Knife catcher

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:58:21 AM

Of course there is a developing team.. But does it really matter who, as long as we the community and dev team are moving forward. We are all here to make money.

I do not need to show you proof that is happening right now. Look at the charts.

It is still cheap enough now you can make some massive profits even just short term.
Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: