Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 510 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] eBTC | The New (ERC20) Bitcoin  (Read 264580 times)
ufcivil

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:44:05 PM

I don't understand what do you expect to accomplish with this post? You have to talk trash about other tokens so that everyone buys your token? Don't you think that is saying something about your token?

Nope. I owned MANY oldebtc before it was exposed as a BIG SCAM and got financially burned by it, like MANY others. So, onward to the next Tokens, like BTCE and others.

Simply giving people heads up not to get into the BIG SCAM oldebtc or newebtc, that's all, as MANY people still don't know what happened and they are being lied to continually about oldebtc and newebtc which is not even true, as they are merely 2 different contracts with the same name, and there was never any legit swap, as such can only take place if the oldebtc is deleted off the blockchain which it NEVER happen as it's on the blockchain forever and why it still trades today. So many lies and deception with oldebtc and newebtc which are both BIG FAT SCAMS!

You'll here many more people crying about not getting any newebtc tokens on the board in the future too, knowing they were lied to BEFORE the swap, so insiders could pump up oldebtc one last time to .20 cent range to have their one last DUMP!

First, learn how to quote on the forum. I barely noticed that you have answered me...

And about your answer... humy84 said the best - you are either uninformed or you're simply lying. The swap was definitely legit! Indeed, some users didn't get new tokens, but all users could contact the dev and they received (or will receive) new tokens (if their claims were legit, of course). The team behind this token work their asses off so I don't understand attacks like this. OK, it's your right to consider this a scam, but you can't publicly call something a scam without proof! Where is your proof that the swap wasn't legit?

7 days since i contact dev and they will never give me my new tokens

eBTC=SCAM   SWAP NOT LEGIT  

At first I thought English wasn't your first language and maybe you didn't understand the subtle nuances of some phrases. Then I really wanted to blame it on the education system because it's pretty bad.  You've proven you can put a complicated sentence together and can read pretty well so I've come to the conclusion that you're a dumbass of the highest order. The dumbassiest dumbass who ever did dumbass on this side of the internet.

Just the previous page (and the page before that) other commentors who haven't received their tokens yet said the Dev's are going to transfer all the tokens that are owed all at once to the people that are owed them, and it hasn't happened yet, and it will take as long as two more weeks from yesterday. But I'm sure you've read that.  

The only thing you're asked to do is if you have a legitimate claim just contact O Peculiar on Telegram with your address. It shortens the time it takes when you do that.  People don't understand what he and other Dev's have been doing for the past week so let me spell it out.  

They have been manually going through all the thousands of address's that owned eBTC before the swap and looking through each wallet history, then manually comparing them to each wallet that owns tokens after the swap and going through their history to see when the people moved their tokens making sure it was before the deadline.  Almost everyone received their tokenswho were supposed to.  A few didn't but the Dev's have been getting hundreds and hundreds of false claims from people who bought after the swap or transfered after and just want free tokens now.  I don't know if you are one of those legitimate claims but if you send you address in Telegram you will speed up this process even more.  Remember the Devs are working for free right now and have jobs and families they have to take care of besides this work.

Another thing, just what do you think the value of your tokens will be when you get them if you continue to spread all this FUD in large stupid obnoxious letters all over this page, over and over again every day?  At this point you're messing with other people's money, that's never a good thing to do.

No proofs of devs manually comparing. only promises without meaning.

Im gonna mess with all people on this thread because my money is not worthless than yours.

but I also thank you for taking the time to answer the same shit that everyone in a more extended way.

eBTC =SCAM

What proof do you want dumbass?  Do you want a 24/7 live feed to each Dev's computer so you could see what they're doing at all times?  They're not going to dox themselves.  They have the safety of their families and lives to think about.  Re-read your posts an you will see there are legitimate psychopaths out there.

Again with the 20pt FUD you keep posting messing with other people's money, GTFO with that crap, seriously get the fuck out of here dumbass.

BTW another clue to your incredible dumbassness; when you say "...taking the time to answer the same shit that everyone in a more extended way."  Gramatically the "shit" you refer to is your entire post.

Proxy Card | Ethereum for Everyone
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ufcivil

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:51:45 PM

hello  dear admin

5 days after swap   eBTC
so far i have not received my  (new) eBTC

i move all my (old) eBTC to my private wallet October 25th.. before 31 october befor block 446200

my address :
0x60F89eB04F825151845470B9083f96Be86B1D5d4

Please solve the problem as soon as possible

thank you very much. for all dev  and admin.

wishing you a nice weekend

Please look into this case. You cant leave this person just like this

Thank you for your support and attention dear bro

Like me you haven't received your new eBTC as yet.  Please pm O Peculiar on the Telegram chat with your public address.  It looks like you put your old eBTC in that wallet on 10/25 so you should be fine to get your new tokens.  Everyone that was missed are getting their tokens all at once. 

Mine haven't shown up in my wallet either.   I believe my mistake is I used Meta Mask.  Meta Mask won't let you name tokens like XXXXOLD or XXXXNEW or ERC20XXXX.  Therefore, unfortunately, EBTC from 0xbc5daee26d6c3f9fa5cfc0e9cd4114dcf47404ea didn't replace my entry for EBTC from 0x2fd41f516fac94ed08e156f489f56ca3a80b04d0 and it also doesn't allow two tokens named EBTC to live in the wallet at he same time.  There is one EBTC token in my wallet and when I click on it, it shows the token as being sent from 0x2fd41f516fac94ed08e156f489f56ca3a80b04d0 (the old contract address), which it was but it doesn't show the ERC20 tokens.  So, though the new ones were sent to my address, they are not in my wallet.

The only way I'm going to get the new tokens is to delete, or send my old tokens somewhere, give the dev my public address and get him/her to agree to sent the new ones again.  That's going to take a lot of trust on their part.  It is a quandary.

I don't know much about metamask. The first thing I would do is go to ethplorer.io and put in your PUBLIC address in the search at the top, you should be able to see what's in that wallet.  If it shows both coins from both smart contracts then you're golden, all you would have to do then is to figure out how to add a token name to your Metamask wallet so you can see your new eBTC.

If you don't see the new tokens there and you had your eBTCold in the metamask wallet before the deadline that's all you would have to prove to the dev's to get your new tokens, that's easy. Please go on the telegram DM OPeculiar with your public address and he will check it to make sure and add you to the list to get yours when they release them.

Thank you UFCilvil!!! Because of your advice, both my new and old EBTC are now in my Meta Mask wallet.  ethplorer.io showed me the contract address was 0xeb7c20027172e5d143fb030d50f91cece2d1485d .  After I used this address to import my tokens to meta mask it imported the ERC20s.  Previously I Googled "EBTC ERC20 token Contract Address" and the search results show the contract address as 0xbc5daee26d6c3f9fa5cfc0e9cd4114dcf47404ea.  Using this address was my problem.  

If anyone else is having trouble interfacing their new ERC20 coins to their wallet, they should make sure they are using the contract address 0xeb7c20027172e5d143fb030d50f91cece2d1485d .

Thank you once again UFCivil.  Good luck with your Crypto investing!

You're very welcome!
Good luck in your investing as well friend.

ufcivil

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:52:28 PM

Guys Also we need to be on shapeshift ,don't be lazy ,register and vote,it takes only 3 minutes :

--------> https://shapeshift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000612704-eBTC-addition

Please don't forget to do this everyone.

MEROVINGIO

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:03:01 PM

Guys Also we need to be on shapeshift ,don't be lazy ,register and vote,it takes only 3 minutes :

--------> https://shapeshift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/115000612704-eBTC-addition

just made!!!
nguyen0806

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:14:37 PM

just made!!!

Voted.. waiting for good news
peterrod

Activity: 146
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:24:10 PM

just made!!!

Thanks. I voted.
Next stop: To the moon...
Chamu

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:04:23 PM

I don't understand what do you expect to accomplish with this post? You have to talk trash about other tokens so that everyone buys your token? Don't you think that is saying something about your token?

Nope. I owned MANY oldebtc before it was exposed as a BIG SCAM and got financially burned by it, like MANY others. So, onward to the next Tokens, like BTCE and others.

Simply giving people heads up not to get into the BIG SCAM oldebtc or newebtc, that's all, as MANY people still don't know what happened and they are being lied to continually about oldebtc and newebtc which is not even true, as they are merely 2 different contracts with the same name, and there was never any legit swap, as such can only take place if the oldebtc is deleted off the blockchain which it NEVER happen as it's on the blockchain forever and why it still trades today. So many lies and deception with oldebtc and newebtc which are both BIG FAT SCAMS!

You'll here many more people crying about not getting any newebtc tokens on the board in the future too, knowing they were lied to BEFORE the swap, so insiders could pump up oldebtc one last time to .20 cent range to have their one last DUMP!

First, learn how to quote on the forum. I barely noticed that you have answered me...

And about your answer... humy84 said the best - you are either uninformed or you're simply lying. The swap was definitely legit! Indeed, some users didn't get new tokens, but all users could contact the dev and they received (or will receive) new tokens (if their claims were legit, of course). The team behind this token work their asses off so I don't understand attacks like this. OK, it's your right to consider this a scam, but you can't publicly call something a scam without proof! Where is your proof that the swap wasn't legit?

eBTC=SCAM   SWAP NOT LEGIT   

How old are you? Seriously. You are calling ebtc a scam yet you are asking for your tokens. If ebtc is a scam, then don't bother about the tokens you probably sold out of greed before snapshots were taken. Finally, please grow up.
Shaolin_Temple

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:31:58 PM

eBTC=SCAM   SWAP NOT LEGIT   

At first I thought English wasn't your first language and maybe you didn't understand the subtle nuances of some phrases. Then I really wanted to blame it on the education system because it's pretty bad.  You've proven you can put a complicated sentence together and can read pretty well so I've come to the conclusion that you're a dumbass of the highest order. The dumbassiest dumbass who ever did dumbass on this side of the internet.

Just the previous page (and the page before that) other commentors who haven't received their tokens yet said the Dev's are going to transfer all the tokens that are owed all at once to the people that are owed them, and it hasn't happened yet, and it will take as long as two more weeks from yesterday. But I'm sure you've read that.  

The only thing you're asked to do is if you have a legitimate claim just contact O Peculiar on Telegram with your address. It shortens the time it takes when you do that.  People don't understand what he and other Dev's have been doing for the past week so let me spell it out.  

They have been manually going through all the thousands of address's that owned eBTC before the swap and looking through each wallet history, then manually comparing them to each wallet that owns tokens after the swap and going through their history to see when the people moved their tokens making sure it was before the deadline.  Almost everyone received their tokenswho were supposed to.  A few didn't but the Dev's have been getting hundreds and hundreds of false claims from people who bought after the swap or transfered after and just want free tokens now.  I don't know if you are one of those legitimate claims but if you send you address in Telegram you will speed up this process even more.  Remember the Devs are working for free right now and have jobs and families they have to take care of besides this work.

Another thing, just what do you think the value of your tokens will be when you get them if you continue to spread all this FUD in large stupid obnoxious letters all over this page, over and over again every day?  At this point you're messing with other people's money, that's never a good thing to do.

No proofs of devs manually comparing. only promises without meaning.

Im gonna mess with all people on this thread because my money is not worthless than yours.

but I also thank you for taking the time to answer the same shit that everyone in a more extended way.

eBTC =SCAM

Hi, Since you're so upset, post your eBTC address and i will send you 100 eBTC.

Cheesy
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 12:42:28 AM

If eBTC will be added on Shapeshift this will surely boost the confidence in this token and also raise awareness and volume of this coin. Let's see if the price will also reflect it.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
ufcivil

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:55:51 AM

I just received my tokens from the swap!

Very happy right now!

If you followed directions and moved your eBTCold into your private wallet before the deadline last week please check your wallet and see if you have yours.

K3yrub3ll

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:00:31 AM

I just received my tokens from the swap!

Very happy right now!

If you followed directions and moved your eBTCold into your private wallet before the deadline last week please check your wallet and see if you have yours.

Received all-new tokens in tact as promised. Take that, All you miserable fudders!!!!!

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x27291f109160d99324cedc04d6f329471ecf59d831ec5b978595bc0efa3e5e03
batota

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 01:23:40 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:36:33 AM by batota

I just received  all my tokens newebtc from the swap!

i m very happy Grin
I would like to send a thank you letter
For  opeculiar

You have been patient with me , your communication is excellent!!!

Thanks also for all trusted developers ebtc

vive ebtc  to the mooooon Cheesy
omerkha

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:51:10 AM

I was one of the 100 who didn't get tokens in swap, just received them, very happy with the team, O Peculiar in particular. They have earned my trust for ever. 5 star rating ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
ELITEREIX

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:05:31 AM

Iv resived my tokens today

and I am so happy with the support we are gettinng in the

telegram group very helpful community

answering your qustions and guiding

updates from the Devs all the time

i respect those Devs for the hard work they Re doing

and thank you : @OPeculiar 

Paulo JRO

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:12:57 AM

My eBTC tokens on my wallet!!!
Great job TEAM eBTC Developer's and every administrators, that were talking with us and gaining our trust every day.
Thanks a lot!
 Wink 
feizy

Activity: 76

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:20:30 AM

received the swap token, thanks great dev Smiley
22win777

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:46 AM

You're all a bunch of LYING ebtc SHILLS on this board!
There was NO SWAP!

They only created ANOTHER smart contract and marketed it
as a "swap" and the creator will dump most of the newebtc
tokens again and the oldebtc remains trading on ethereum
forever, as the oldebtc and newebtc CANNOT be deleted
and burned from the blockchain ever!

Stop all the lies and manipulating deception! 

So, stop all you LYING SHILLS!

ebtc is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Torr2000

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:40:46 AM

....please go to the eBTC Slack and PM Satoshi21 (me). I will send you some of my tokens.
Satoshi21 is back?...
CryptoChaosGuy

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:42:45 AM

You're all a bunch of LYING ebtc SHILLS on this board!
There was NO SWAP!

They only created ANOTHER smart contract and marketed it
as a "swap" and the creator will dump most of the newebtc
tokens again and the oldebtc remains trading on ethereum
forever, as the oldebtc and newebtc CANNOT be deleted
and burned from the blockchain ever!

Stop all the lies and manipulating deception! 

So, stop all you LYING SHILLS!

ebtc is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aren't there mods to ban assholes like this guy?
Chamu

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:43:33 AM

....please go to the eBTC Slack and PM Satoshi21 (me). I will send you some of my tokens.
Satoshi21 is back?...
Hello  Huh. Is that quotted message not from 1st Oct?
Pages: « 1 ... 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 [356] 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 ... 510 »
  Print  

Jump to: