Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:36:16 AM

Did you see Roberto Carlos Tweet about SportyFi?!?!?

2.39 Million followers see that... Smiley   Precious

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:56:31 AM

Ratio between BTC and ETH is very low Smiley

Get your ETH cheap  to enter 14.nov  into  precious SportyFi ICO  Cool Cool Cool

You won't be sorry   Grin
mm.mobiemarket

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:28:19 AM

The purpose of SportyFi is adulatory . For developing a particular sector it is remarkable . I wish it will success...... 
cryptofreak0911

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:21:15 AM

So nice to see Charlie Shrem is in the sportyfi team... this sure means that a project is really good and worth participating in...
Good job sportyfi team!
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

Hello! when will the token go to the exchange? and on what?

Hi Taya Afi,

The SPF Tokens will be unlocked and released within a few days after the Crowdsale will close (either by reaching the hard cap or on 1 December 2017). At the moment we cannot yet reveal on which exchange it will be listed first - but we are discussing with exchanges with sufficient volume. We will reveal the exchanges early enough.

SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:44:07 AM

Where will I be able to buy/sell ur tokens after ICO?

Hi

At the moment we cannot yet reveal on which exchange it will be listed first and where we will be able to buy/sell the SPF Tokens after the ICO - but we are discussing with exchanges with sufficient volume. We will reveal the exchanges early enough.

GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:36:37 AM

So nice to see Charlie Shrem is in the sportyfi team... this sure means that a project is really good and worth participating in...
Good job sportyfi team!

Yeah he is crypto guru  Wink SportyFi is really a great project... worth to invest couple of ETH ...maybe more  Shocked (i`m already saving hehe)
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:24:19 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer! Sounds good so far, even I still don't understand how I could use your Token (besides speculating that the price will rise).

Do you also consider to get in contact with e-sports? It is growing pretty fast and with more public attention more and more e-sports athletes will appear. Could be a huge market.

You could use SPF tokens to donate or invest in some athlete, club or organisation. So actually demand for this token can/will be pretty high.

I think SportyFi team will accept most of sports, probably even e-sports. But you must understand the platform, it's athlete/club/gamer ''job'' to convince investors that you are worth investing, not SportyFi team.

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:39:14 PM

Good job sportyfi team!

True! 

I check again whole whitepaper slowly - idea is tremendous

https://sportyfi.io/SPORTYFI-Whitepaper.pdf

bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 01:08:02 PM

Thanks for the detailed answer! Sounds good so far, even I still don't understand how I could use your Token (besides speculating that the price will rise).

Do you also consider to get in contact with e-sports? It is growing pretty fast and with more public attention more and more e-sports athletes will appear. Could be a huge market.

You could use SPF tokens to donate or invest in some athlete, club or organisation. So actually demand for this token can/will be pretty high.

I think SportyFi team will accept most of sports, probably even e-sports. But you must understand the platform, it's athlete/club/gamer ''job'' to convince investors that you are worth investing, not SportyFi team.

I understand that I can invest in athletes but why should someone do so? Are there any return mechanisms? Sure it is nice if you donate some money to an upcoming athlete, and it will be nice to see if your chosen athlete is successful but to be honest, some athletes earn hundreds of thousands or even millions - if I support one in the very beginning I expect to get something back afterward?
That's what I meant ;-)

In terms of e-sports I hope you are right, interest is growing rapidly, you should not underestimate this area

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Good job sportyfi team!
Of course SportyFi will be one of the best crypto project.
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:27:04 PM

Good job sportyfi team!
Of course SportyFi will be one of the best crypto project.

I love Charlie Shrem video about Bitcoin. I am really happy that he decided to join Sporyfi and promote it.

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
SportyFi (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:58:02 PM

Hi All,

We have another exciting news to share - the SportyFi team continues to strengthen ahead of the token crowdsale: Peter M. Moricz has joined our team, taking the role of Blockchain Business Developement Advisor.

You can read more about Peter on our Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@sportyfi

7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

I understand that I can invest in athletes but why should someone do so? Are there any return mechanisms? Sure it is nice if you donate some money to an upcoming athlete, and it will be nice to see if your chosen athlete is successful but to be honest, some athletes earn hundreds of thousands or even millions - if I support one in the very beginning I expect to get something back afterward?
That's what I meant ;-)

In terms of e-sports I hope you are right, interest is growing rapidly, you should not underestimate this area

Of course you will get something back, this is point, you will INVEST not donate money to athlete.

''Investment Module

The second module of the SportyFi Smart Manager Platform, the Investment Module, will enable detailed sponsorship smart contracts of various types, and most importantly, complex investment smart contracts, where an athlete, club or other sports organization can offer a long-term deal to financiers by committing a share of their future income or other revenue stream in exchange for an upfront investment.'',
source: https://sportyfi.io/about.html

''Investors will be able to invest into athletes, teams, clubs or other sport organizations and in
exchange for an upfront investment receive, for example:
» a share of future image rights of an athlete;
» a share of future sponsorship proceeds;
» commercial rights relationships;
» a share of transfer rights;
» other athletes’ economic rights.
Assuming the investor makes the right moves, the returns will be deposited back into their
wallet on the Smart Manager Platform'', source: https://sportyfi.io/SPORTYFI-Whitepaper.pdf

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Master mind

Activity: 691
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:43:12 PM

Hi All,

We have another exciting news to share - the SportyFi team continues to strengthen ahead of the token crowdsale: Peter M. Moricz has joined our team, taking the role of Blockchain Business Developement Advisor.

You can read more about Peter on our Medium Blog: https://medium.com/@sportyfi

I like exciting news.
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:55:55 PM

Peter is blockchain PRO...

SportyFi team is getting bigger and better!

he SportyFi team continues to strengthen ahead of the token crowdsale: Peter M. Moricz has joined our team, taking the role of Blockchain Business Developement Advisor.

Peter got involved with blockhain technology in 2014. In his role as strategy director of Brussels-based CoinFabric he has consulted on numerous projects and brings a wealth of knowledge about the crypto community and about the crypto business to the SportyFi table.

His involvement with the world of finance, however, started decades before. He began his career in 1994 as a runner on the floor of the CBOT and in 1998 he started trading his own capital. Between 2000 and 2014, he was based in London and Rotterdam, working the futures market. During this time, he developed a great expertise and reputation for effectively managing risks.
More recently, Peter’s career focused on risk and compliance issues, in addition to the crypto world, as he was VP for compliance at JP Morgan Private Bank in London between 2015 and 2016. He is also one of the founding partners at Online Finance Academy.

“I found it really exciting that through Smart contract and Blockchain we can give greater opportunities to any young athletes or teams around the world to help them achieve their true potential”
His extensive financial knowledge, combined with experience in supporting the launch of several crypto projects, combined with the expertise of our other advisors, will give us the necessary edge in fulfilling our ultimate goal — to build the best sports financing platform possible.
bon3s90

Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 06:12:11 AM

That's what I meant ;-)

Of course you will get something back, this is point, you will INVEST not donate money to athlete.

''Investment Module

The second module of the SportyFi Smart Manager Platform, the Investment Module, will enable detailed sponsorship smart contracts of various types, and most importantly, complex investment smart contracts, where an athlete, club or other sports organization can offer a long-term deal to financiers by committing a share of their future income or other revenue stream in exchange for an upfront investment.'',
source: https://sportyfi.io/about.html

''Investors will be able to invest into athletes, teams, clubs or other sport organizations and in
exchange for an upfront investment receive, for example:
» a share of future image rights of an athlete;
» a share of future sponsorship proceeds;
» commercial rights relationships;
» a share of transfer rights;
» other athletes’ economic rights.
Assuming the investor makes the right moves, the returns will be deposited back into their
wallet on the Smart Manager Platform'', source: https://sportyfi.io/SPORTYFI-Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you! I really appreciate your effort! Seems like I have to read the whitepaper into more detail Cheesy
I will dig deeper into your project, if I have any further questions I will come back to you! Keep going

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:59:20 AM

Very interesting is also Donations module

This can be adopted worldwide very well in very short time!

The Donations Module will offer athletes a blockchain-based donations platform where they are able to raise funds by creating profiles, listing their current achievements and plans for the future, and their specific crowdfunding goals. Opening an account on SportyFi will be free of charge, with built-in mechanisms available to guide the participants through profile creation, including basic info, call to action and the fundraising target, with support for photos and videos. Furthermore, the platform will offer each athlete predetermined or custom options for potential givebacks and rewards to donors.

The specifics of the presentation and fundraising campaign are up to the athlete or club, while SportyFi will offer free guidance (guides, instructions, FAQs) Furthermore, SportyFi's back office will provide additional live guidance and counseling sessions as a premium service.

An athlete campaigning on the Donations Module and opening their personal account will be assigned a personal SPF-compatible wallet (ERC20) with a unique personal key for the transfer of SPF Tokens (depending on popular demand and technical capabilities, SportyFi might introduce an option for donations in ETH cryptocurrency or in other tokens of value within the Donations Module only—but not the rest of the ecosystem).
DXB2017

Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:45:33 AM

Look like sportyfi will be another sucess ico in 2017!

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:59:22 AM

In the whitepaper: "The SportyFi Token will be a fully ERC20 compatible utility token of value"
That means I have to send WTH only with MyETherWallet ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: