Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 08:48:24 AM

I just found on telegram this article from Medium Sportyfi

I think this is positive news right?

SportyFi Token Crowdsale moved to November 21 due to the Segwit2x fork
After a careful consideration and after discussing this subject with some of the leading figures of the cryptocurrency community we have decided to move the SportyFi Token Crowdsale for a short period to November 21.

The Segwit2x Bitcoin fork is currently the big bad wolf of the crypto community. It’s different from the Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold forks, and will have a more profound impact on the future of Bitcoin, and consequently, on the future of the whole cryptocurrency market.

Several big exchanges and services have already announced that they will suspend trading for a certain period before, during and after the fork, expected to happen most probably on Nov 16 (change will be enacted at block number 494,784). During this time, the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem will be extremely volatile.

As the original date of out Token Crowdsale was November 14, right before the Segwit2x fork, this would put a lot of potential investors in a disadvantaged position — due to exchanges and services not working and transactions being processed slower right when we begin with the Crowdsale. Therefore, we decided to move the date for a short period of 7 days, when the ecosystem will balance itself out after the fork-related fluctuations, giving everyone a fair and equal opportunity to participate in our Token Crowdsale.

“SportyFi is an exciting project with high investor demand. We always want to make the first step in protecting and making our potential token holders happy without leaving anyone out. In that respect, because of the potential Bitcoin fork on or around November 16th, we’ve decided to postpone the SportyFi Token Crowdsale until November 21th. This will allow everyone to participate when all chains are stable again.”

Charlie Shrem
As of the rest of the tasks on our calendar — we’re on track on all fronts. The alpha version of the SportyFi platform is coming along nicely and will be ready before the Token Crowdsale, and we have several more aces up our sleeves we can’t wait to show you.

Need more details? Check out the SportyFi Website or read the SportyFi Whitepaper. And come chat with us on Telegram.

Yes, this is true. We have decided to move the start of the Crowdsale for 7 days. With all the market disruption due to SegWit2x, we decided, after a detailed delibitation, this is the best decision at the moment.

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:21:46 AM

After a careful consideration and after discussing this subject with some of the leading figures of the cryptocurrency community we have decided to move the SportyFi Token Crowdsale for a short period to November 21.

The Segwit2x Bitcoin fork is currently the big bad wolf of the crypto community. It’s different from the Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold forks, and will have a more profound impact on the future of Bitcoin, and consequently, on the future of the whole cryptocurrency market.

Several big exchanges and services have already announced that they will suspend trading for a certain period before, during and after the fork, expected to happen most probably on Nov 16 (change will be enacted at block number 494,784). During this time, the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem will be extremely volatile.

As the original date of out Token Crowdsale was November 14, right before the Segwit2x fork, this would put a lot of potential investors in a disadvantaged position — due to exchanges and services not working and transactions being processed slower right when we begin with the Crowdsale. Therefore, we decided to move the date for a short period of 7 days, when the ecosystem will balance itself out after the fork-related fluctuations, giving everyone a fair and equal opportunity to participate in our Token Crowdsale.

“SportyFi is an exciting project with high investor demand. We always want to make the first step in protecting and making our potential token holders happy without leaving anyone out. In that respect, because of the potential Bitcoin fork on or around November 16th, we’ve decided to postpone the SportyFi Token Crowdsale until November 21th. This will allow everyone to participate when all chains are stable again.”

Charlie Shrem
As of the rest of the tasks on our calendar — we’re on track on all fronts. The alpha version of the SportyFi platform is coming along nicely and will be ready before the Token Crowdsale, and we have several more aces up our sleeves we can’t wait to show you.

Need more details? Check out the SportyFi Website or read the SportyFi Whitepaper. And come chat with us on Telegram.

Yes, this is true. We have decided to move the start of the Crowdsale for 7 days. With all the market disruption due to SegWit2x, we decided, after a detailed delibitation, this is the best decision at the moment.

The right decision.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:41:53 AM

Charlie Shrem

The right decision.

w0w legendary bitcrypto is with us also - that is nice to see
PatelKartel

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:45:23 AM

In your whitepaper it says: "A detailed presentation of the athlete is crucial for a successful crowdfunding campaign.
Instructions embedded in the platform will guide each athlete to provide the best story for the
donors, set the fundraising target, upload photos and provide engaging videos."

Can the investor chat with athlete he wants to invest in ? (ask him some more questions etc..) ?

Well, the chat room, live-streaming video chat and similar features will be part of SportyFi platform.

Good to know ... integrated in the platform or just like (ask me on Telegram/Skype etc..) ?
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Charlie Shrem

I have time .
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 02:07:30 PM

In your whitepaper it says: "A detailed presentation of the athlete is crucial for a successful crowdfunding campaign.
Instructions embedded in the platform will guide each athlete to provide the best story for the

Can the investor chat with athlete he wants to invest in ? (ask him some more questions etc..) ?

Well, the chat room, live-streaming video chat and similar features will be part of SportyFi platform.

Good to know ... integrated in the platform or just like (ask me on Telegram/Skype etc..) ?

Yes, integrated within the platform.

FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:37:00 PM

Got your email about moving Token Crowdsale for a week... Great decision, SportyFi team! You are thinking of everything and everyone. I think this is very good act, and it makes me believe in your project even more!
Keep up the good work  Cool Wink

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

Change the date of ICO  WISE decision... Segwit2x is comming ... I don`t think its a good thing. But Wise for you to wait until this "update-BTC" settles down.
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:41:15 PM

Charlie Shrem

I completely agree with moving ICO to post fork time. This uncertenty around segwit fork would just ruin the project

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:47:02 PM

This words are cool also!

Charlie Shrem
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:20:08 PM

Guys don't forget to collect and preppare your ETH  Grin

geoneojapan

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:27:42 PM

No panic Smiley  i am buying more cheap ETH before alts will skyline
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:42:34 PM

I am ready

geoneojapan

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:19:14 PM

Guys SportyFi project and ICO supports many new superstars from all over the world

Look at Roberto Carlos FB post from today

He has 770.000k followers

EPIC!

if you forget  Cool
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:09:33 PM

I am ready

Preparing myself   Grin Grin
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:15:29 AM

Yes, integrated within the platform.
Great news. I will watch.
bluex

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:26:46 AM

Hey - I came across your ICO website and wanted to know if you had any interest in promising projects. Have u heard about StopTheFakes.io?
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:43:34 AM

Of course.
dumpscan

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:53:41 AM

Any news from dev team?
NoICO

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:55:58 AM

Just read: https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-will-it-actually-work-444cf7bc5f04   really explaines a lot ... 14.NOV
Interesting ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: