Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:42:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:09:54 PM

SPORTYFI  |  WHITEPAPER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TWITTER  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM

What is SportyFi

SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem.
We will introduce a brand new industry of sports crowd micro-financing, while providing athletes, clubs and sport organizations with macro-funding on their respective end.

Why?

Professional sport today has a high entry barrier - both for athletes as well as for small investors. SportyFi will remove these barriers and consequently change financing in the sports industry by deploying a blockchain-based financing platform. We will serve athletes, clubs and other sports organizations in raising the funds required to achieve athletic success by enabling a wider community to invest in sport, therefore disrupting the existing model for financing participants in this industry.

Our Ecosystem

The SportyFi ecosystem stands on two pillars - The SportyFi Smart Manager Platform and the SportyFi Professional Fund. The Smart Manager Platform will enable investors to harness and monetize the athletic potential of up-and-coming stars – who, until now, often didn’t have the means to finance their career, while the Professional Fund will provide the platform with an additional layer of liquidity as well as revenue.

SportyFi Smart Manager Platform

SportyFi‘s Smart Manager Platform will enable donations, detailed sponsorship smart contracts of various types, as well as complex investment smart contracts, where an athlete, a club or another sports organization will offer a long-term deal for a share of their future income or other revenue stream in exchange for an upfront investment. An alpha version of the platform will be available before the token crowdsale.

SportyFi Professional Fund

SportyFi’s Token Crowdsale will also allocate a part of the funds raised to a special SportyFi Professional Fund. The fund will invest in those athletes with the greatest potential in exchange for future return, based on, for example, prize money, image rights, transfer fees, and other rights of an athlete, depending on the type of sport. DAO voting will be integrated into the fund’s operation, enabling SportyFi Token holders to participate in the management of the ecosystem.

SportyFi Token Crowdsale

• Token Crowdsale Start: 21 November, Exclusive Pre-Crowdsale period - by invitation only.
  • Number of Tokens Issued: Up to 200,000,000 non-mineable SPF utility Tokens of value. (134.000.000 SPF Tokens available for investors)
  • ETH/SPF Conversion Rate: 2,500 SPF Tokens per one ETH + potential bonuses (the exact conversion rate to be set on 20 November 2017, depending on the then value of ETH)
  • Bonuses: 10% bonus for investments within 72 hours of the SPF token Crowdsale launch or investments over 100 ETH (exclusive Token Pre-Crowdsale bonus of up to 15%)
  • Token Distribution:

SportyFi Token Crowdsale Funds Allocation

Up to USD 9 million contributed will represent SportyFi's operating capital. The funds will be used for the development and full deployment of the Smart Manager Platform, its optimization, growth, marketing and monetization phase.

Contributions amounting to over USD 9 million will be allocated to the SportyFi Professional Fund.

SPF Token liquidity

The SPF token will be the primary means of transactions on our platform. It will be used both for investing in athletes (and crowdsourcing donations) as well as other transactions on the platform—which includes paid advertising, paid reach and other premium services offered. The SPF token will be listed on several exchanges to integrate it into the wider crypto ecosystem. Token holders will be able to participate in DAO voting steering the SportyFi Professional Fund’s operation.

Team

Our team combines experts in sports platforms, professional athletes, scouts and trainers, communications and marketing experts, and a strong development team with over a decade of experience in setting up enterprise platforms. We also have a legal & compliance team in place to support both investors and athletes. Among our ambassadors are several global superstars in their respective sports, with more to be presented in the following weeks.

Meet the team on our website!
GT-RR

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:43:42 AM

I was sure 80% in SportyFi and than Charlie Shrem got me convinced the other 20% Cheesy and now I m just buying ETH (good price)  .. can`t wait for 21. nov.  Btw.. any new athletes ? Smiley
FoxSilver

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:32:51 AM

10 more days! Did you all get your ETH? Cool

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:00:44 AM

Be ready guys! My 500 eth are reeady! Good project we all need.. i know plety guys play football and soon they will not have inaf $ and they may stop soon! This platform will help them all..

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:45:33 AM

Be ready guys! My 500 eth are reeady! Good project we all need.. i know plety guys play football and soon they will not have inaf $ and they may stop soon! This platform will help them all..

Can I turn off your internet in first minutes :p

I want to be first Smiley)
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:03:57 AM

You will be great SportyFi whale.
DXB2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 10:49:28 AM

I will use mist and add full gas and i am sure i will be in! Always did it and not miss any ico! Even Stratis not i got invited 😜

█████
     █████
     █████       ▄██████████▄        ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄
     █████     ▄██████████████▄     █████▄   ▄█████   █████▄   ▄█████
     █████    █████▀▀    ▀▀█████     ▀█████▄█████▀     ▀█████▄█████▀
     █████   █████          █████      ▀███████▀         ▀███████▀
     █████   █████          █████        █████             █████
     █████   █████          █████      ▄███████▄         ▄███████▄
     █████    █████▄▄       █████    ▄█████▀█████▄     ▄█████▀█████▄
    █████▀     ▀█████████   █████   █████▀   ▀█████   █████▀   ▀█████
▄▄██████▀        ▀███████   █████    ▀█▀       ▀█▀     ▀█▀       ▀█▀
██████▀
███▀▀
Y O U R   B L O C K C H A I N   I N T E R F A C E
▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jaxx
Android        iOS        OS X        Chrome        Windows        Linux
     ▄██████████████████████████████▄
     ██▀                          ▀▀▀
     ██                        ▄███████████████▄
     ██                        █               █
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     █               █
████▄▄▄████                    █               █
█         █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █               █
█         █ ████████▄▄████████ █               █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
▀████▄████▀   ▄▄██████████▄▄   ▀███████▄███████▀
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

I will use mist and add full gas and i am sure i will be in! Always did it and not miss any ico! Even Stratis not i got invited 😜

Vitalik fixed Mist?
GT-RR

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:46:37 PM

Great job.. yeah have to make sure to save a lot for gas too Smiley just 500 ETH come on  Grin Grin Tongue
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:53:19 PM

Don't be greedy. Please left some SportyFi tokens for me.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:18:30 PM

First time investor? We've got you covered. Smiley

How to participate in the SportyFi Token Crowdsale:
https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-to-participate-in-the-sportyfi-token-crowdsale-a-beginners-guide-d99587f70598

Of course, everyone would be very interested in this one ICO, in the advisor section there is one important person in bitcoin world so far, yes charlie shrem, no doubt will be a big project.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

https://medium.com/sportyfi/how-to-participate-in-the-sportyfi-token-crowdsale-a-beginners-guide-d99587f70598

Of course, everyone would be very interested in this one ICO, in the advisor section there is one important person in bitcoin world so far, yes charlie shrem, no doubt will be a big project.

And roberto carlos noriaki kasai... many leet athletes from all over the world
stek33

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:36:28 PM

can you please explane this Mist, full Gas i understand..
GT-RR

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:37:42 PM

Agree man !
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:22:05 PM

can you please explane this Mist, full Gas i understand..

How much is full gas?

PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:42:37 PM

LIVE News: we had a discussion here, not to long ago, about the vesting period. Some potential investors were asking about this, while frankly, this was something we did not think about when drafting the WP. I am glad that I am able to say that by the today’s unanimous decision of the founders, a vesting period of 1 year was introduced on “Founders and Team” SPF Tokens (18% of all SPF Tokens to be issued). More info to follow tomorrow with an official Medium blog post...

I don't quite get it. Can someone explain a little bit further (i'm a starter in crypto so don't judge  Cool Grin) thanks
ptiza

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:13:04 PM

Didn’t quite get... Where can I buy tokens?
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:08:57 PM

SportyFi #1 in IcoBench!!! 

Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:40:01 AM

LIVE News: we had a discussion here, not to long ago, about the vesting period. Some potential investors were asking about this, while frankly, this was something we did not think about when drafting the WP. I am glad that I am able to say that by the today’s unanimous decision of the founders, a vesting period of 1 year was introduced on “Founders and Team” SPF Tokens (18% of all SPF Tokens to be issued). More info to follow tomorrow with an official Medium blog post...

I don't quite get it. Can someone explain a little bit further (i'm a starter in crypto so don't judge  Cool Grin) thanks

Does it mean team will not touch tokens for one year

bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:29:36 AM

SportyFi #1 in IcoBench!!! 

This is great.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: