Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SPF] SportyCo - Decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem  (Read 48601 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoeureka

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

The highest bonus here is only 10%?
How much bonus do presaler get? Any lock up for them?

Curious, what if after the athletes signed the contract, get the fund and after successing, he/she does not distribute his earning/sponsorship as stated in the contract, what can investors do then, afterall we are all small time investors who does not have the power to get into big lawsuits etc.
geoneojapan

Activity: 349
Merit: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:45:27 AM

Are we  ready to make a revolution in sports investment & sports funding.

Some people have allready invested into SportyFi.

Yes i invested too Smiley

SportyFi future is bright
SportyFi (OP)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Decentralized sports investment &funding ecosystem

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 10:21:04 AM

The highest bonus here is only 10%?
How much bonus do presaler get? Any lock up for them?

Curious, what if after the athletes signed the contract, get the fund and after successing, he/she does not distribute his earning/sponsorship as stated in the contract, what can investors do then, afterall we are all small time investors who does not have the power to get into big lawsuits etc.

Yes, the highest bonus is 10%. You get it for contributions over 100 ETH. There is another aidrop which will occur due to ethereum price fluctuations (https://medium.com/sportyfi/important-update-additional-bonus-for-all-participants-due-to-eth-price-fluctuations-f8508d9594b0).
Bonus in pre-sale was same (10%), their tokens are locked until the end of ICO. Same as everyone, except team and founders tokens which are locked for a period of one year (https://medium.com/sportyfi/sportyfi-founders-and-team-will-vest-their-tokens-6e3fcc8b59d3).

Contracts will be signed outside of blockchain too. So in case athlete would not payback he would be breaking the law. SportyFi will have strong legal team which will take legal action if things like you mentioned would happen.

grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

Hello everyone

Check this great project /@Viberate/ on link bellow:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:09:13 PM

It's good to see that the team is very active here and tries to answer all the concern of people. This may not be a unique project but still its a good one and based on the website they already raised decent amount of money I hope you guys will succeed, our athletes need this kind of program.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:54:22 PM

for all lazy noobs our there =)

What is SportyFi?
SportyFi is a decentralized sports investment & funding ecosystem. More on what that means is available on our website.

Who is in the SportyFi team?
You can see our team, advisors and ambassadors on the website, complete with links to their LinkedIn profiles.

When did the SportyFi Token Crowdsale start?
On November 21, 2017.

When will the SPF Token Crowdsale end?
It will end when block no. 4,708,120 on the Ethereum blockchain is mined — we expect that to happen on December 9, 2017. More on why the date and time is not specific is available on our blog, and the countdown can always be checked on our website.

How do I participate in the Token Crowdsale?
You participate on our website. We’ve also prepared a beginner’s guide for everyone with less experience in the crypto world.

What’s the price of a SPF token?
The SPF token’s nominal price is $0.12. The ETH to SPF rate was set one day before the beginning of the crowdsale, at 2998 SPF for 1 ETH. Due to the fluctuations in ETH price during the crowdsale we’ve introduced an additional bonus for ALL presale and crowdsale participants.

I’m an athlete. How do I participate and find investors on the SportyFi platform?
The alpha version of the SportyFi platform is currently undergoing internal testing. We plan to have a beta ready at the end of this year, with the platform launching to the public in Q1 2018. A roadmap is available on our website.

What happens with unsold tokens?
All unsold tokens are burned.

Are the team and ambassador tokens locked?
Team tokens are vested for a period of one year from the end of the crowdsale — meaning team members will hold their tokens for at least a year. Ambassador and advisor tokens are not vested.

I’ve sent ETH to your address. Where can I see my tokens?
You can see them in your wallet. For the most commonly used, MyEtherWallet, we’ve prepared detailed instructions on how you can see your SPF token balance (just scroll down a bit after clicking the link).

Is there a bonus for participating in the SportyFi Token Crowdsale?
Yes. You get a 10% bonus for contributing over 100 ETH (in one transaction). There’s also a bonus that will compensate for the Ethereum price fluctuations. More on the reasons for this is explained on our blog.

Is there a bounty campaign?
There are several running and some are already finished. We recommend you check in with our team on Telegram.

When will I get my bounty or bonus tokens?
Tokens for the 10% bonus (for contributions over 100 ETH) are sent to your account immediately, together with your contributor tokens. Tokens from the additional ETH price fluctuation bonus and from bounties will be distributed within 10 days after the end of the SPF Token Crowdsale.

When will you be listed at an exchange and on which one?
We plan to have the SPF token listed on exchanges in the days after the end of the SPF Token Crowdsale. We will disclose our partner exchanges when the deals are finalized (after the crowdsale).

When can I move SPF Tokens to another wallet?
The tokens are locked till the end of the crowdsale. You will be able to move them immediately after the crowdsale ends.

OW yeah no more stupid questions.... well not 100% true  Cool
btckorea1337

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:36:07 PM

$2,233,303.00  collected

nice one!

how many days till ICO ends?

I think this token price can be real fast dubble on exchanges! 7 days out..

Other ICO that was finish 1 month ago also rise only 10% they ask on ICO... but 2-3 weeks after token come to exchanges price of token is 500% up!
So i see same can happen to sportyfi token and we investors can be real happy and founders too as sucess ico!

Which hour ICO end?
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:50:04 PM

Are we  ready to make a revolution in sports investment & sports funding.

Some people have allready invested into SportyFi.

Yes i invested too Smiley

SportyFi future is bright

Big investors will make a differance and yeah we small too. But will be nice once the whole platform is out and running. Smiley
xiao2017

Activity: 375
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:58:01 PM

$2,233,303.00  collected

nice one!

Other ICO that was finish 1 month ago also rise only 10% they ask on ICO... but 2-3 weeks after token come to exchanges price of token is 500% up!
So i see same can happen to sportyfi token and we investors can be real happy and founders too as sucess ico!

Which hour ICO end?

i think 7 days

they collected over 2.mio as i see on www.sportyfi.io
CypherOG

Activity: 220

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:20:54 PM

If I invest later with spf tokes, jus from Myethrwallet to website or I add token on my website profile?

Wallet will be integrated within SportyFi platfrom so you will be able to hold tokens on your profile on platform. Third party wallet won't be necessary.

God to know integration. As investor I have register too? (on the web-site then)?
AyiSha#7

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:10:32 PM

Hi cryptoworld2017,

Yes, you are right, we have not explicitly included a section within the WhitePaper, enumerating top reasons why to invest in SportyFi.

Here is top7 reasons why to invest:
1. SportyFi is the first to combine Crypto world and sports, while solving real life issues of the majority of young athletes. As being first we will be the market benchmark for this industry. We are sure other teams will follow and copy SportyFi's idea and vision. But they will still only be following SportyFi.
2. The core team behind SportyFi is transparent and most importantly has a good track record. The team established a company running the platform for gym live-streaming onlinegym4me.com and convinced world famous tennis superstar Ana Ivanovic (ranked No. 1 in the world in 2008) to join as co-owner and got a substantial investment from the worlds leading gym equipment manufacturer TechnoGym (who joined as strategic investor). So, the core team has a very good track record, which shows its business capabilities.
3. SportyFi has one of the best (worldwide) blockchain development teams - the company Netis (netis.si) - blockchain technologies, which shows that the investors funds will be secured and that the smart-contract will execute as it should.
4. The acceptance of the idea in the sporty community was tremendous. This shows that the niche market SportyFi is attacking needs SportyFi. The "services" of SportyFi will thus be utilized. Increasing utilization of SportyFi's services will lead to the  increased demand for SportyFi's services and at the same time for SPF Token (as only with the SPF token the use of the services will be possible). The worldwide acceptance of the project by sports community is proven by the public support by Roberto Carlos, Noriaki Kasai, Primoz Brezec, Savo Milosevic, Slovenian Basketball Association, no name just a few.
5. SPF Token is clear utility token of value. Without SPF Token there would be no SportyFi ecosystem and vice versa. The SPF smart contract will contain a gateway which will enable further development of smart contracts between athletes and investors thus rounding up the entire ecosystem. Furthermore, only SPF tokenholders will be permitted to attend DAO voting within the SportyFi Professional Fund.
6. One can ask why do you need blockchain to do this - and here is the answer: as Vitalik said in his interview with Naval Ravikant (at TechCrunch), one of the best applications of Ethereum platform is exactly in crowdfunding (you can watch the entire interview titled Decentralizing Everything here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBrVXjDNBU, while the relevant part is somewhere from minute 8 onward); Ethereum platform (SportyFi ecosystem will be built on top of it) is thus perfect for SportyFi - enabling long distance smart contract execution between numerous participants in a transparent way.
7. What is written in the WhitePaper is not the end of the road but just the beginning. Already at this point we are constantly developing new ideas and making strategies how the new ideas can be introduced within the ecosystem (e.g. secondary market for investment smart contracts into athletes (or portion of right deriving from them), short term funding of an athlete to cover his travel costs and accommodation costs just for particular game or match, where the prize money will be known in advance, and similar). Please note that we will newer stop developing and here we are coming back to point No. 1 above - we will never stop brainstorming and developing to retain the No. 1 position worldwide, which we are getting now.

Very helpful. Go go sportifi
GT-RR

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:57:00 AM

If somebody missed out... this is big news too: "The Co-founder & CEO of Paycase joins the SportyFi advisory team to consult on the continuous development of our business model and expansion."
"With his work, he is always on the crossroad of traditional finance and blockchain technology: he is on the Board of Directors of the Blockchain Association of Canada (BAC), the country’s leading voice of blockchain technology, and is also on The Fintech Advisory Committee of the Ontario Securities Commission (OSC), advising the OSC staff on developments in the fintech space as well as the unique challenges faced by fintech businesses in the securities industry."

https://medium.com/sportyfi/joseph-weinberg-joins-the-sportyfi-team-13ab2af15996   Cool
rushie_8

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:13:59 AM

Only about 41000 blocks till the end of ICO. And almost 4000 tokens per one ETH!  Cool Cool Cool

★InsurePal★ distributed social proof insurance.
cryptoworld2017

Activity: 255
Merit: 66

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:15:17 AM

"I am happy to support SportyFi (CEO here with me), a great project for young athletes, giving their fans and potential small investors the opportunity to support them. Let's find the next superstar together!"

Roberto Carlos RC3, FIFA World Cup & UEFA Champions League winner
GhostKiller55

Activity: 115
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:17:32 AM

Can not wait to start investig in youn talents dreams.
PatelKartel

Activity: 301

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:45:43 AM

How about when we invest in an athlete and he/she gets injured and ends his/hers career.. what happens than ?
Crypto_maniac7

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:09:12 PM

How about when we invest in an athlete and he/she gets injured and ends his/hers career.. what happens than ?

This is a good question. I think this is the risk you carry

InsurePal - Distributed social proof insurance
Join Telegram | WHITEPAPER | Apply for whitelist | InsurePal.io
ICO starts 16. January 2018
btckorea1337

Activity: 29

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

$2,233,303.00  collected

nice one!

Which hour ICO end?

i think 7 days

What hour?
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:08:42 PM

7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

Every case will be approached individually, if investors will want some kind of assurance I think it would be possible to implement features like this too.
But you must realize that SportyFi can't save the world and all the problems on it. Smiley What if you would invest in apple and then meteor strikes their HQ?

$2,233,303.00  collected

nice one!

Which hour ICO end?

i think 7 days

What hour?

It's very hard to tell exact time, since it depends of hash rate (miners). Here you can see average block time. https://etherscan.io/chart/blocktime

Let's say we take 13 sec for each block:

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: