Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts?  (Read 15421 times)
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:24:30 AM

Both of them I think is the same kind of coin is very profitable if we can use it well and certainly very much in search by many people.

I disagree, it is much harder to get profit from ETH than from bitcoin,  and most of traders buy etherium just for only reason, for profit. I don't think that normal people buy etherium as they probably don't even know what it is. Fact that blockchain wallet now uses etherium too might help to make it more popular though.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:39:22 AM

BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

both are good coins and has their own uses , but for me i personally prefered bitcoins over etherium because ive been using bitcoin for quite a long time and i can say that im now verry familiar to it in terms of usage or how it works unlike etherium that it  seems more complicated to me.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 08:39:29 AM

I think the question is a little incorrect. You need to define clearly the boundaries for which you want to compare these cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin the pioneer and the progenitor, and who would not say that all the rest very much depend on its rate and Ethereum too.

Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:47:04 AM

We all know that bitcoin is more popular than the ETH but we all know that they both have their own unique value and features so I think it is not good to compare them but I can see that they both helpful to many people nowadays that is used by many people. Many people are actually earning ETH and at the same time bitcoin.
We don't need to compare bitcoin and ETH, because their are same coin,  although bitcoin is higher price than eth.  There have different price but good thing is their are same coin that can help us in a different way.
Katja1234

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:50:23 AM

Both of them are very profitable .. They are also the most "famous" but for me Bitcoin still wins over all of them.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:02:03 AM

You can't just compare bitcoin with ethereum or ethereum with bitcoin. They are two whole different crypto besides having monetary value. They are both different projects with different aim/plan. Bitcoin is a plain stable digital currency where as Ethereum is used as a smart contract application.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 09:59:11 AM

It is hard to compare those 2 Coins.
For me BTC has a few significant advantages.
BTC has been the First coin on the Market. IMO BTC has a higher possibility of rising higher and higher.
In Addition to that BTC is accepted at a Big variety of online Shops.
This makes BTC more interesting to me than ETH

mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:03:46 AM

bitcoin winner, because bitcoin technology is very reliable and really reliable, bitcoin created earlier than ETH, can be concluded ETH imitate bitcoin, so bitcoin is the winner.
but if for investment I choose both  Grin
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:11:34 AM

This two Cryptos is a good investment no need to compare this. Both of them are profitable and also helpful for everyone on which they can offer a project were we can use it easily and needed to spread it so that we earn a good profit.

In the silence

Activity: 1290
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:24:10 AM

This two cryptocurrency would hit the market even tho up to 100 years. But, they do have something in common and big differences.
Bitcoin is not centralized and ETH is centralized. They are diffrence whe  you are mining them. Bitcoins can be earned by mining. Eth has a fixed value.

rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:26:06 AM

both of them are good and we can say that their success is here
bitcoin is like the founders edition making it much more good but yess has  the highest price among all created cryptos
eth in other hand is like the same structure as bitcoin but it has some benefits and at least half the price of BITCOIN
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:29:16 AM

Obviously Bitcoin is better . Ethereum is not accepted everywhere . Bitcoin also is more trusted to users and the best part of it is that it's prices increase alot. I increased by like 4k USD in a year. Well who knows in future people start using Ethereum more .

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
razzbee

Activity: 182

Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:30:24 AM

Bitcoin is the best, mother of all coins, like modern day dollar
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:33:39 AM

ETH is better than bitcoin it is base for many other cryptocurrency. Moreover much more stable than bitcoin. It has a lot of potential to grow.
tukiMiN

Activity: 383

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:41:01 AM

fixed bitcoin will be the best for me. but bitcoin and eth have relationship, eth is tiller of bitcoin

hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 10:42:23 AM

Both are good and best tradeable coins. As Bitcoin is far batter than Ethereum, because BTC has higher demand and high value than Ethereum. Bitcoin is known as King of all the cryptocurrency. Right now Bitcoin is trading above $4000 showing that It has high Volatility & Volume and it is good for beginner Crptocurrency  Traders who are trying to make some money by pump and dump in Ethereum and other local cryptocoins . If anybody ask me to trade between Ethereum and Bitcoin then i will go with Bitcoin  Smiley .

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:00:23 AM

fixed bitcoin will be the best for me. but bitcoin and eth have relationship, eth is tiller of bitcoin

Btc will never be at fixed, its volatile and decentralized having such characteristics will make btc price dump or pump and that will be the way were traders and holders earn.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

Both are good and best tradeable coins. As Bitcoin is far batter than Ethereum, because BTC has higher demand and high value than Ethereum. Bitcoin is known as King of all the cryptocurrency. Right now Bitcoin is trading above $4000 showing that It has high Volatility & Volume and it is good for beginner Crptocurrency  Traders who are trying to make some money by pump and dump in Ethereum and other local cryptocoins . If anybody ask me to trade between Ethereum and Bitcoin then i will go with Bitcoin  Smiley .
I think it all depends on for what purpose you use these coins. If you are a trader then you there is no difference which currency. Having the necessary knowledge and skills, you can earn an income with any coin. If you are interested in long-term storage of coins that bitcoin is better.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

We all know that bitcoin is more popular than the ETH but we all know that they both have their own unique value and features so I think it is not good to compare them but I can see that they both helpful to many people nowadays that is used by many people. Many people are actually earning ETH and at the same time bitcoin.
you are right both of them have its own uniqueness and it should not be compared as we seen how both of them moves from time to time, bitcoin already been popularized while eth are now starting to gain attentions. hold both and you will surely gain profits.
Anri09

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:18:59 AM

Я зa тo, чтoбы Биткoин вceгдa ocтaвaлcя кpиптoвaлютoй нoмep 1! тaк кaк oнa caмaя пepвaя.  Ho эфиpиyм интepecнee, дyмaю cкopo пo цeнe oн пpиблизитcя к биткy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: