Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:29:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67250 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:25 PM

I am very impressed by this project. But I was wondering, where does the name SophiaTX come from, what does it mean?

Thanks. As we mentioned just a few moments ago, the name has its meaning. It means: Software Operating Platform for Hybrid Internet Applications Transaction Xchange
Quite complicated name but I must say that shortcut is easy to remember and seems professional  Smiley

That short name is really great. People can keep that name in mind and that is really good for the marketing. I like it very much
This is exactly what I thought. They've must have very good pr guy in their team
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:43:31 PM

We successfully unveiled a working Proof of Concept that demonstrates how companies can exchange information between their enterprise systems, such as SAP, using SophiaTX blockchain!

Great news, it will interest many investors, it will be a revolution in business. It remains to show the concept to investors at conferences.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:03:12 PM

Very nice to see that the proof of concept of SophiaTX blockchain. Its very important and it will open a lot of business, that show that the project work and the SophiaTX blockchain can exchange with enterprise systems. Huge argument for investors.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:03:21 PM

We successfully unveiled a working Proof of Concept that demonstrates how companies can exchange information between their enterprise systems, such as SAP, using SophiaTX blockchain!

Great news, it will interest many investors, it will be a revolution in business. It remains to show the concept to investors at conferences.
As far as I know SAP is just used by big companies so they are targeting a huge market. If the managed to enter in a multinational the others could be interested and the profits should be huge.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:17:17 PM

As far as I know SAP is just used by big companies so they are targeting a huge market. If the managed to enter in a multinational the others could be interested and the profits should be huge.
realy good news! I think in the future this project will have many partnerships, so we can argue that this is promising project
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:54:48 PM

Do you already have any business on board which are trying your software or prototypes?

There's nothing yet to try, the work on prototype is still in progress.

In fact a very advanced and exciting prototype, it is possible to identify the genius in small details of SophiaTx, I saw the video in jhimy fallon and this gave me even more credibility than what the company divulges:

Did you say Jimmy Fallon from The Tonight Show? Shocked No way something as technical like SophiaTX is going to be on such a mainstream program.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:26:35 PM

realy good news! I think in the future this project will have many partnerships, so we can argue that this is promising project

Great! SophiaTX will definitely allow an efficient and effective collaboration and transaction processing between companies using SAP platform. Wikipedia say that SAP has more 335k customers, so there is truly a big potential for this project. Smiley

SAP is an expensive tool so the companies that use it are really interested in having the information organized, accessible and protected. It seems to me a good idea and with feasibility to get ahead in the market.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:27:35 PM

Do you actually already have a work object and with excellent quality, even if it is not in place, will your Ico enable large-scale production, improvement of initial parts, or just reinforce partnership and expansion programs? Is there a future link between the use of tokens and their operations in the real world?

Would like to know this as well. A working product, even just a PoC is a must!

iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 12:45:53 AM

is there any video available for demo? would be nice if create one. that might add more confidence in investors
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:58:02 AM

is there any video available for demo? would be nice if create one. that might add more confidence in investors
Not yet, but i hope we will see it soon
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

Its still a proof of concept and not yet on a beta version in which they can demo there software to the public and have it on video.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:56:23 AM

Pretty neat video. Good to see that you guys are actively working on educating everyone about the project.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:30:46 AM

Good, so now the system can be demonstrated to potential customers
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:03:42 AM

and, can we be beta tester for it?

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:06:56 AM

Proof of concept is important when you pitch to investors right?

Do you think proof of concept of Sophie will yield better results for ICO?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

yeah you have to have a demo these days. you can't just have a pitch. not when there are so many ICOs with working products.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:34:21 AM

yeah you have to have a demo these days. you can't just have a pitch. not when there are so many ICOs with working products.

I guess they are working on the demo product and it will be out soon for everyone to get an idea about the final product.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:45:58 AM

Do you already have any business on board which are trying your software or prototypes?

In fact a very advanced and exciting prototype, it is possible to identify the genius in small details of SophiaTx, I saw the video in jhimy fallon and this gave me even more credibility than what the company divulges:

Did you say Jimmy Fallon from The Tonight Show? Shocked No way something as technical like SophiaTX is going to be on such a mainstream program.

Could you post a link to this Jimmy Fallon video ? The tonight show is actually an amusement show, so I don't get why they would talk about ICO's?
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:03:18 AM

Could you post a link to this Jimmy Fallon video ? The tonight show is actually an amusement show, so I don't get why they would talk about ICO's?

SophiaTX was not really at Jimmy Fallons Tonight Show, wasn't it? Link please or it never happend! lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
coinoutraged

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:04:01 AM

I'm currently reading the whitepaper. What exactly is Sap. Obviously they seem like a big deal, but regular people are going to have a hard time understanding exactly what is it that they do. If they are a company, how much is that company worth?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: