Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67244 times)
captainhera

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:06:20 PM

10 days for a ICO is not so long!
But I'm sure they will got the funding they need! This is just a great project.

I'm sure this project will got a lot more attention before the ICO date Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:19:07 PM

DPos is really a good choice! much better than pos and pow.

for those who dont know what dpos is, here a explaination:

Delegated Proof of Stake

Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS) is a new method of securing a crypto-currency’s network. DPOS attempts to solve the problems of both Bitcoin’s traditional Proof of Work system, and the Proof of Stake system of Peercoin and NXT. DPOS implements a layer of technological democracy to offset the negative effects of centralization.
Background

Delegated proof of stake mitigates the potential negative impacts of centralization through the use of witnesses (formaly called delegates). A total of N witnesses sign the blocks and are voted on by those using the network with every transaction that gets made. By using a decentralized voting process, DPOS is by design more democratic than comparable systems. Rather than eliminating the need for trust all together, DPOS has safeguards in place the ensure that those trusted with signing blocks on behalf of the network are doing so correctly and without bias. Additionally, each block signed must have a verification that the block before it was signed by a trusted node. DPOS eliminates the need to wait until a certain number of untrusted nodes have verified a transaction before it can be confirmed.

This reduced need for confirmation produces an increase in speed of transaction times. By intentionally placing trust with the most trustworthy of potential block signers, as decided by the network, no artificial encumbrance need be imposed to slow down the block signing process. DPOS allows for many more transactions to be included in a block than either proof of work or proof of stake systems. DPOS technology allows cryptocurrency technology to transact at a level where it can compete with the centralized clearinghouses like Visa and Mastercard. Such clearinghouses administer the most popular forms of electronic payment systems in the world.

In a delegated proof of stake system centralization still occurs, but it is controlled. Unlike other methods of securing cryptocurrency networks, every client in a DPOS system has the ability to decide who is trusted rather than trust concentrating in the hands of those with the most resources. DPOS allows the network to reap some of the major advantages of centralization, while still maintaining some calculated measure of decentralization. This system is enforced by a fair election process where anyone could potentially become a delegated representative of the majority of users.
Rationale Behind DPOS

Give shareholders a way to delegate their vote to a key (one that doesn’t control coins ‘so they can mine’)
    Maximize the dividends shareholders earn
    Minimize the amount paid to secure the network
    Maximize the performance of the network
    Minimize the cost of running the network (bandwidth, CPU, etc)

Does it still work similar to PoS in the idea that they more coins you have, the more you can earn?

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:28:30 PM

that is 100k hardcap. so 10 day isn't enough. it is possible only when their marketing team does so well. and have some whale have interesting in this project.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:32:29 PM

DPos is really a good choice! much better than pos and pow.

for those who dont know what dpos is, here a explaination:

Delegated Proof of Stake

Delegated Proof of Stake (DPOS) is a new method of securing a crypto-currency’s network. DPOS attempts to solve the problems of both Bitcoin’s traditional Proof of Work system, and the Proof of Stake system of Peercoin and NXT. DPOS implements a layer of technological democracy to offset the negative effects of centralization.
Background

Delegated proof of stake mitigates the potential negative impacts of centralization through the use of witnesses (formaly called delegates). A total of N witnesses sign the blocks and are voted on by those using the network with every transaction that gets made. By using a decentralized voting process, DPOS is by design more democratic than comparable systems. Rather than eliminating the need for trust all together, DPOS has safeguards in place the ensure that those trusted with signing blocks on behalf of the network are doing so correctly and without bias. Additionally, each block signed must have a verification that the block before it was signed by a trusted node. DPOS eliminates the need to wait until a certain number of untrusted nodes have verified a transaction before it can be confirmed.

This reduced need for confirmation produces an increase in speed of transaction times. By intentionally placing trust with the most trustworthy of potential block signers, as decided by the network, no artificial encumbrance need be imposed to slow down the block signing process. DPOS allows for many more transactions to be included in a block than either proof of work or proof of stake systems. DPOS technology allows cryptocurrency technology to transact at a level where it can compete with the centralized clearinghouses like Visa and Mastercard. Such clearinghouses administer the most popular forms of electronic payment systems in the world.

In a delegated proof of stake system centralization still occurs, but it is controlled. Unlike other methods of securing cryptocurrency networks, every client in a DPOS system has the ability to decide who is trusted rather than trust concentrating in the hands of those with the most resources. DPOS allows the network to reap some of the major advantages of centralization, while still maintaining some calculated measure of decentralization. This system is enforced by a fair election process where anyone could potentially become a delegated representative of the majority of users.
Rationale Behind DPOS

Give shareholders a way to delegate their vote to a key (one that doesn’t control coins ‘so they can mine’)
    Maximize the dividends shareholders earn
    Minimize the amount paid to secure the network
    Maximize the performance of the network
    Minimize the cost of running the network (bandwidth, CPU, etc)

Does it still work similar to PoS in the idea that they more coins you have, the more you can earn?

Yes but unlike PoS, with DPoS you don't have to let your wallet opened 24/7. Your total coins are your voting power, you vote a delegate (a delegate is a node of the network), if he has enough votes to enter the forging pool (ARK for example has 51 forging delegates), he start to generate coins for his work of securing the network. A delegate can decide a % of generated coins to share (example 90%) and he shares those with his voting wallets. More coins you have -> higher is your voting power -> active delegate send more coins to you

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
tiger5056

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:40:31 PM

that is 100k hardcap. so 10 day isn't enough. it is possible only when their marketing team does so well. and have some whale have interesting in this project.

only 10 days left. is there whitelist or KYC available? Hope all those things get sort out first.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:49:16 PM

I read on icowatchlist about Interview With Jaroslav Kacina and I found this statement :All unsold tokens will be distributed back to participants on pro-rata basis.

https://icowatchlist.com/blog/ico-focus-interview-jaroslav-kacina-sophiatx/

Tbh, I am still don't understand exactly what is that mean. Someone please can give me enlightenment?

turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:50:05 PM

Ya thats a pretty short time.
Do you have any plans to extend it?
Or maybe you already have some big private investors?
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

If i buy into your ICO with the DECENT; are you going to value it to current market price or will there be fixed price? I am asking since it's highly undervalued and could rise later during your ico and i am not sure if i should buy with that...

There will be a fixed price for sure and it will be based on the price closer to TGE. We have to fine-tune some details such as if we will fix price for every round individually or for the whole TGE, or if we will use 24 hr average or something else. We will announce the exact conditions before the ICO on our blog and we will share them also here. You can subscribe to our newsletter to make sure you won't miss any important announcement.

Thank you for clearing this up, i'll subscribe for the newsletter sure, and i am looking for to participate if the price is right.
acsalles

Activity: 343
Merit: 11

Rangers.Protocol

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:25:16 PM

I read on icowatchlist about Interview With Jaroslav Kacina and I found this statement :All unsold tokens will be distributed back to participants on pro-rata basis.

Tbh, I am still don't understand exactly what is that mean. Someone please can give me enlightenment?

:/ may be they want to say unsold token will be distribute to all investor? or who join presale?

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:31:30 PM

100k is hard but nor impossible. But I think ICO business is harder now than it was some months ago.

bitjet

Activity: 696

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:37:30 PM

100k is hard but nor impossible. But I think ICO business is harder now than it was some months ago.
we dont have any ICO reach 100k hardcap for a long time. at I remember KickICo only reach 93-95k eth
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:38:58 PM

we dont have any ICO reach 100k hardcap for a long time. at I remember KickICo only reach 93-95k eth
So what - kick is currently trading at 1/3 of it's crowdsale price. Reaching hard cap isn't needed for successful ico
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

We successfully unveiled a working Proof of Concept that demonstrates how companies can exchange information between their enterprise systems, such as SAP, using SophiaTX blockchain!

SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:43:49 PM

:/ may be they want to say unsold token will be distribute to all investor? or who join presale?

At the end of the TGE, any remaining unclaimed tokens will be redistributed to the contributors based on their SPHTX stake. For example, one TGE participant having 2000 SPHTX will receive twice the amount of remaining tokens than a participant having 1000 SPHTX. Undistributed tokens will be distributed back to participants (not burnt).
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:44:42 PM

The project deserves attention. I look narrowly.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:27:57 PM

Do you already have any business on board which are trying your software or prototypes?

There's nothing yet to try, the work on prototype is still in progress.

In fact a very advanced and exciting prototype, it is possible to identify the genius in small details of SophiaTx, I saw the video in jhimy fallon and this gave me even more credibility than what the company divulges:

also SophiaTX will hold a Token Generation Event (TGE) later this year where the general public can be the first to obtain the SPHTX token before its release on any major exchanges. It is a chance for supporters of the project to be directly involved. The token will be used in the marketplace for a wide range of engagements.

i think this is best opportunity for investors and everyone should join this project.
But how long will it be. The year is almost over only 5 weeks left. I am interested to join it.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:52:50 PM

We successfully unveiled a working Proof of Concept that demonstrates how companies can exchange information between their enterprise systems, such as SAP, using SophiaTX blockchain!

Thank you for this. Enjoyed the first video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2NMfa9IrK0&feature=youtu.be

Are u using iPFS for the file transfer or will this be based upon your own blockchain?
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:59:14 PM

I am very impressed by this project. But I was wondering, where does the name SophiaTX come from, what does it mean?

Thanks. As we mentioned just a few moments ago, the name has its meaning. It means: Software Operating Platform for Hybrid Internet Applications Transaction Xchange
Quite complicated name but I must say that shortcut is easy to remember and seems professional  Smiley

That short name is really great. People can keep that name in mind and that is really good for the marketing. I like it very much
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Do you already have any business on board which are trying your software or prototypes?

There's nothing yet to try, the work on prototype is still in progress.

In fact a very advanced and exciting prototype, it is possible to identify the genius in small details of SophiaTx, I saw the video in jhimy fallon and this gave me even more credibility than what the company divulges:

also SophiaTX will hold a Token Generation Event (TGE) later this year where the general public can be the first to obtain the SPHTX token before its release on any major exchanges. It is a chance for supporters of the project to be directly involved. The token will be used in the marketplace for a wide range of engagements.

i think this is best opportunity for investors and everyone should join this project.
But how long will it be. The year is almost over only 5 weeks left. I am interested to join it.

https://www.sophiatx.com/
TGE December 5 - 15, 2017 to start. Follow the website above for more details. Or telegran below.
http://t.me/sophia_TX_com
Amelie Poulain

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:11:56 PM

I am very impressed by this project. But I was wondering, where does the name SophiaTX come from, what does it mean?

Thanks. As we mentioned just a few moments ago, the name has its meaning. It means: Software Operating Platform for Hybrid Internet Applications Transaction Xchange
Quite complicated name but I must say that shortcut is easy to remember and seems professional  Smiley

That short name is really great. People can keep that name in mind and that is really good for the marketing. I like it very much
I agree - project name is cool - I didn't know what this is abbreviation. By the way - what will be token name?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: