Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67250 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:34:04 PM

I think it can be a good decision not to do bounties. It has pros and cons of course, but at least there won't be the usual bounty dumpers.

Imo, bounties are a marketing tool designed to bring more awareness to the project and in turn will bring more potential investors into it.

I think this decision was made due to the fact that potential investors in the business. A bounty is advertising, directed in all directions, and simply will not reach the target audience. Well, it's only guesses, maybe I'm wrong.

That's what I also assumed, but can of course be wrong. They are building a B2B platform and, thus expecting more institutional and less private investors.

I think it make sense, SAP already screams big institutions
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

I think it can be a good decision not to do bounties. It has pros and cons of course, but at least there won't be the usual bounty dumpers.

Imo, bounties are a marketing tool designed to bring more awareness to the project and in turn will bring more potential investors into it.

I think this decision was made due to the fact that potential investors in the business. A bounty is advertising, directed in all directions, and simply will not reach the target audience. Well, it's only guesses, maybe I'm wrong.

That's what I also assumed, but can of course be wrong. They are building a B2B platform and, thus expecting more institutional and less private investors.

I think it make sense, SAP already screams big institutions

Probably they are currently already advertising their project to businesses that use SAP and therefore are potential users of SophiaTX as well. That's why they decided not to start a marketing campaign on BCT and social media.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:42:38 PM

Cheap marketing tool, devs pay with money they don't own.
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

Subscribed to our newsletter yet? Do it now to ensure that you get all the important news and updates about SophiaTX, all in one place and right to your email!

https://www.sophiatx.com/

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:12:15 PM

About bounties, I thank God that they exist, but on a serious note I don't know if they are 100% necessary, Dmarket for example raised $16 060 690 so far without bounties at all

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:12:29 PM

Subscribed to our newsletter yet? Do it now to ensure that you get all the important news and updates about SophiaTX, all in one place and right to your email!

thanks for information, subscribed to the updates - hope I will not miss all importance news of SophiaTX pjoject.
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

On the other hand, there will not be free tokens from the bounty in circulation, so the price will not drop after the ICO.
They pay tokens that do not cost anything to them. Although I saw a company of bounty that paid part of the reward to the BTC and part of the tokens.
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:34:14 PM

Ok, i subscribed for new updates about SophiaTX. Thanks for Sharing, now i will never miss importance news of the SophiaTX Pjoject. Smiley
belechau

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

Ok, i subscribed for new updates about SophiaTX. Thanks for Sharing, now i will never miss importance news of the SophiaTX Pjoject. Smiley
Thank you for the disclosure, registered. The more channels for updates on Sophia I'll be in, I hope for the success of your Ico, and this helps me to follow and not miss this opportunity
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

By your road map you will have own blockchain and wallet in 2018. So we must waiting our coins in 2018?

Yes, but within the 48 hr after the TGE ends you will receive ERC20 tokens that will be swapped when our wallet will be ready.

Thank you. Own coins with own mainnet more better than tokens. How I can swap tokens to original coin? how will the process going?
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:16:00 PM

By your road map you will have own blockchain and wallet in 2018. So we must waiting our coins in 2018?

Yes, but within the 48 hr after the TGE ends you will receive ERC20 tokens that will be swapped when our wallet will be ready.

Thank you. Own coins with own mainnet more better than tokens. How I can swap tokens to original coin? how will the process going?

They already have demonstrated product so some portion is ready. i am hoping to see demo or youtube video at least some point. also when KYC or whitelist process going to start?

Syroamst

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

SophiaTX is selected by ICO Drops!  Cheesy  See https://icodrops.com/sophiatx/

The Best ICO Calendar
█ █ █   ICO Drops   █ █ █
Rating + Bounty List + ROI
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:23:52 PM

thx and done Smiley i dont want to miss any news regarding sophia Smiley i love her and i think she will love me too and make me rich later Smiley
CryptoCutie

Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:44:32 PM

nice to see this. All Infos at one place. Smiley Is there also a rating for the ico projects or just for Informations?
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:50:46 PM

nice share. hope its not only paid review

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2870
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:04:55 PM

I guess that is because they have other marketing campaings in mind. Maybe they don't have enough money for everything and had to make a choice.
so this project will not you have a bounty campaign? perhaps they have in mind other methods to promote, advertise the ico...
pizza_dev

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:22:19 PM

I guess that is because they have other marketing campaings in mind. Maybe they don't have enough money for everything and had to make a choice.
so this project will not you have a bounty campaign? perhaps they have in mind other methods to promote, advertise the ico...
Kind of different to other projects. But it will work out and probably it's a good thing.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:27:23 PM

Subscribed!
Thanks a lot for sharing this, always nice to get the latest updates about this project.

You guys are doing great work here!
Cant wait for the next update Smiley, keep this up.
adtoth

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:15:26 PM

We successfully unveiled a working Proof of Concept that demonstrates how companies can exchange information between their enterprise systems, such as SAP, using SophiaTX blockchain!

https://www.sophiatx.com/_data/web_blog/33/91_s.jpg

Pretty neat video. Good to see that you guys are actively working on educating everyone about the project.

Are you guys planning to use this technology to communicate between R3 or HANA based systems, or just between Business Ones?
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:19:07 PM

It's unusual and unique decision but they will prevent bounty dumping just after ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: