Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:48:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67250 times)
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:26:28 PM

I've watched the video like most of us have probably done.
As it's a nice poc it still doesn't explain well what the product will actually do (imo)
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:35:06 PM

I think it can be a good decision not to do bounties. It has pros and cons of course, but at least there won't be the usual bounty dumpers.
I guess that is because they have other marketing campaings in mind. Maybe they don't have enough money for everything and had to make a choice.
so this project will not you have a bounty campaign? perhaps they have in mind other methods to promote, advertise the ico...
It's unusual and unique decision but they will prevent bounty dumping just after ico
Now many ICO projects have bounty program - however, as practice shows, not all of them succeed. I think SophiaTX team has alternative solution for marketing, or they are confident in their abilities.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:41:26 PM

You accept 3 different cryptocurrencies for ICO. Can you please tell us what conversion rates source will be considered? And at what moment?

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:59:16 PM

Yes remember to subscribe to the newsletter, it’s always important especially for good project to don’t miss good news and ico start alert. SophiaTX is a very good project with a lot of potential, I really enjoy the target market, very good application of blockchain.
cchub

Activity: 560

Migranet ITO

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:01:18 PM

Yes remember to subscribe to the newsletter, it’s always important especially for good project to don’t miss good news and ico start alert. SophiaTX is a very good project with a lot of potential, I really enjoy the target market, very good application of blockchain.

I did. But I don't know how they are going to manage the conversion rate. I want to put the most valuable coin into the project at the moment.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:19:37 PM

I did. But I don't know how they are going to manage the conversion rate. I want to put the most valuable coin into the project at the moment.
Cryptocurrency is too volatile at this moment. Look how ethereum skyrocketed today
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:31:17 PM

Cryptocurrency is too volatile at this moment. Look how ethereum skyrocketed today
This is the biggest problem of the crypto-currency market, very high volatility, because of this, large companies are afraid to build a business here.
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:34:45 PM

I think it can be a good decision not to do bounties. It has pros and cons of course, but at least there won't be the usual bounty dumpers.
I guess that is because they have other marketing campaings in mind. Maybe they don't have enough money for everything and had to make a choice.
so this project will not you have a bounty campaign? perhaps they have in mind other methods to promote, advertise the ico...

Bounties are an easy way to promote a project for a cheap price.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:48:51 PM

I agree with you, a cheap and effective way to promote the project and attract  of investors.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:19:55 PM

I agree with you, a cheap and effective way to promote the project and attract  of investors.
Ya they know the pros and cons, but they've been thinking about this

And this is the result :
After careful consideration of all pros and cons, it is not suitable for our type of project, therefore we decided not to proceed with bounties.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:01:40 AM

You have around 50% differens in price between 1st and 5th round. Is there will be a time delay between round or this just related of raised amount?
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:35:34 AM

You have around 50% differens in price between 1st and 5th round. Is there will be a time delay between round or this just related of raised amount?
New round starts when 30,000,000 tokens generated in current round, or estimated 48 hours (based on the Ethereum block   time) from start of the round

Disclaimer : The details of exact start of TGE and specific block times for each round will be provided 2 days before the start of the SPHTX TGE.
iad_xo

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:10:28 AM

Ya they know the pros and cons, but they've been thinking about this

And this is the result :
After careful consideration of all pros and cons, it is not suitable for our type of project, therefore we decided not to proceed with bounties.

are you at least targeting more marketing via youtube or some sorts of campaign? I understand project is nice and not really needed much since team already demonstrated pilot integration.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:34:16 AM

Oh my! I think this one is another great find. They are actually solving real world problems out there and not just duplicating other coins like what most of the coins do. I think this project is very unique and promising. I just read the Announcement OP and I am excited to know more and to get in to this project. I am really looking for great projects to invest in. And I will study this one more so that I will know if this is really worth it for my money. However, I really liked the idea. As I understand it, you are becoming as the Oracle of the industries. This will be the backbone and this is not tackled yet in the arising field of Blockchain. I will read the whitepaper and study this project deeper. But I have one question right out the bat:

Why didn't you choose the Ethereum Platform/Blockchain as the Backbone for SophiaTX?

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:05:38 AM

Yes we all love Bounties and it is also good for the Project and for the Business on the Blockchain. Marketing for a cheap price. Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:51:18 AM

I agree with you. Bounties cost very less than professional marketing and their reach is wide without many efforts.
sltshp

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I&#965

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:35:24 AM

One red flag : they shy away from answering technical questions in their telegram, and instead tell users to "look for it in their whitepaper", claiming it is like a treasure hunt. If the team is unable to properly answer questions, there is no way I would trust them with my money.

gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:02:01 AM

Yes we all love Bounties and it is also good for the Project and for the Business on the Blockchain. Marketing for a cheap price. Smiley

I agree that bounties can be more appropriate way to allocate the marketing budget for a coin project. Because the people involved in these bounties are in the communities who are already interested in crypto, know about crypto and always in the look out for a good crypto to invest in like this one. So I think if they will not use Bounties it will be an opportunity lost.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

One red flag : they shy away from answering technical questions in their telegram, and instead tell users to "look for it in their whitepaper", claiming it is like a treasure hunt. If the team is unable to properly answer questions, there is no way I would trust them with my money.

Well try to make the same uestion in here and maybe youll get an answer, what did you ask?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:13:46 AM

I agree that bounties can be more appropriate way to allocate the marketing budget for a coin project. Because the people involved in these bounties are in the communities who are already interested in crypto, know about crypto and always in the look out for a good crypto to invest in like this one. So I think if they will not use Bounties it will be an opportunity lost.

I second all above. It's not always easy to find a decent project out there and the marketing of the bounty's usually draw a lot more attention to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: