Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:05:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
s2557376

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

AIRDROPS ICOS

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Hello Oyster Protocol....The new paradigm of the internet economy....yeeeeew. Good luck with this project. looks to be a successful venture.....  secured storage and website revenue. Nice one Airdrop Alert for alerting me of this Project.
Kind regards,
William.
azzza

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:40:31 AM

This project looks amazingly simple to use, one line of code only will make it easily adopted... will definitely be following
spiroteha

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:45:38 AM

The Oyster Protocol is a true two-birds-one-stone proposition. The Protocol introduces a radically different approach to getting content publishers and content consumers to reach
equilibrium and cooperation.  As a consequence, anyone with a web browser can store and retrieve files in a decentralized, anonymous, secure, and reliable manner.
nasituygun
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:46:14 AM

Oyster protoken is a good ide for blockchain teknology.I think it much fund it.Good luck team

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
KDLooHoo

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

I applied for the airdrop, but I'm confused about one point: if it is ERC20-based, then how does it use a tangle instead of a blockchain? Doesn't ERC20 imply that it is based on Ethereum's blockchain, and not a tangle?
gamzuletova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:48:59 AM

I love this idea of alternative advertising solution. I think this is the future of the internet because yes nowadays ads are too intrusive.
Let's see how this project will move on  Cool

▌▌   Blockchain powered Healthcare solutions     ›› ››   SSOT Health Blockchain  ‹‹ ‹‹     Re-engineer the Healthcare industry [    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter Telegram group  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   SEHR Pre-Sale NOW   |||   ✅ Verified by Clearify.io    ▌▌
Partizankavika

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:51:06 AM

The Oyster Protocol is designed to solve revenue generation, anonymous and accessible storage, and decentralized application development and deployment. In the same way that the Ethereum Blockchain provides a straightforward framework for token creation, the Oyster Protocol provides a straightforward framework for accessing a decentralized mesh network. Web Nodes are everyday computers, smartphones, cars, fridges - anything with a modern web
chencho777

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:51:31 AM

Using two blockchains to achieve your goals is a good idea, although it can lead to some implementation problems as well. It's the expertise of your team the one which will lead this project to success or fail. I definitely hope you can cope with this ambitious idea. There's also strong competition in this field (storj, filecoin to number some). Let's see how market evolves over time.
adrimaug

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:01:07 AM

Very interesting take on the issue. I like the dual blockchain idea. Will follow closely

churikn

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:12:43 AM

This project seems really good, decentralised storage solution (can you provide more details about it?), ads blocking, moderate market cap, ...
I'm looking forward to know more about the decentralised storage solution and the revenue model.
bearface

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:15:46 AM

That's very clever idea. When will the whitepaper be released? Have you proved it is possible to actually use the visitors CPU and GPU for mining WITHOUT adversely affecting the user's browsing experience? I'd like to be impressed as my computer is already slow enough with all my tabs open!

Also how long do you expect the average user to have the software open and running? Will that be sufficient?

Sorry for all the questions just sparked my interest!
ThomArme

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

I have just learned about the Oyster web storage and it looks like it can be a very powerful and attractive thing to come.
I'll be happy to be a part of that thing too and hope to see it in action soon.

Thank you team, good work.

Regards
wittjacob

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:25:29 AM

Almacenamiento anonimo que genera una renta para los propietarios de sitios web

La combinación de 2 tecnoligias la ethereum como medio de pago y la de Iota Tangle como medio de aseguramiento de la información , localización de la misma y su total anonimato.

Es un proyecto con muchos retos, pues aqui lo veremos
YouShallNotPass

Activity: 392
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:28:29 AM

After searching through different project, this one caught my attention. Nice concept integrating web storage through the internet.
MacHenry

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:31:40 AM

The idea of using visitors GPU and CPU power to help cover cost and at the same time generating revenue to websites, and maintaining a cleaner internet by solving the problems of intrusive and privacy invasive advertisements is good. The project is good and I hope it succeeds and does better than IOTA
nemesis87

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:34:46 AM

Interesting project! I'm following the IOTA project too, it will be the future (the IoT devices are growing day by day).
Joined your Airdrop!
brunoblock

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:35:28 AM

I would love to see what this project is really about. If you guys can provide a good roadmap for this, then we might see an influx of users here. It is somewhat similar to SCJX, a coin which i currently hold too so this has gotten my interest.

Here is the roadmap description that I gave in the icoalert.com interview:

The development roadmap can be classified into five major stages:

1) Launch of the Oyster Pearl (PRL) smart contract.
2) The broker node half of the network.
3) The web node half of the network.
4) The distributed reputation system.
5) The extendable decentralized application platform.

Each one of these stages are listed in chronological order of development, and happen to increase in complexity with each stage. Stage 1 is nearing completion as it must launch on our crowdsale date of October 21st. The smart contract contains special functions that become the groundwork for the entire network. When stage 2 is completed, hopefully before 2017 is over, basic file uploads can be performed via Oyster whilst using PRL as payment. When Stage 3 is completed, website owners will be able to install Oyster on their website and earn PRL revenue. We are planning to have this functionality ready by the first quarter of 2018. When stage 4 is completed, the Oyster network can be considered fully decentralized and trustless as the broker nodes will be kept in check. We are planning a mid-2018 release for this stage of the protocol. Finally, stage 5 implies a continuous mode of development. This stage allows for decentralized applications to run on top of the Oyster mesh-net of web nodes, such as a decentralized telephone application. Oyster will provide an API so that programmers can leverage the mesh-net with built-in node hop algorithms. All programming for the decentralized applications will run on JavaScript, a very accessible language, that will cultivate a fruitful environment of decentralized application development.
searchhh123

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:38:08 AM

I like your ideea. I agree that creative content publishers are suffering due to adblock. Also agree that everybody contributes with their CPU/GPU power Cheesy .
Being anonymous is even better. The spreadsheet looks very well ,too. Conclusion?! I`m in!! Goodluck !
D3legacy

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:51:34 AM

heard from you this morning via a airdropalert.com email. Im really looking forward to the launch of the project. Everybody should contribute a little bit with his CPU/GPU.
Good luck!

xboxsold

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:59:59 AM

Thats a great idea,I Want to join the airdrop, It used the ethereum blockchain,to storage the data.the smart contract launch on the ethereum blockchain,they use the cpu and gpu both way at the same time,that is the amazing idea ,It will be a successful project.so I am supporting this project and will jion the airdrop now.thank you and hope it have a great success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: