Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

Sir,

Can you is update me on status? How token sales go? Project will success?

As far as i can see,

Presale is over, soft cap is reached.
Project is moving forwards and we're expecting beta soon, amiright?

Yes you are correct. We have reached and surpassed our soft cap. This meaning we will be continuing with the project and pushing forward. We are currently working on our RaidParty mobile application which will be our driving force for our next sale. We will be launching our beta for that soon on both iOS & Android.

We are currently in the process of bringing on board new members of staff to help us drive our project forward. I'm sure you'll all hear about them very soon.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:33:22 AM

When can we expect some live AMA,i think that would be great thing,and would push the sale even further.Correct me if im wrong,but I havent noticed that you had anything like that so far.

I second this. An AMA would be awesome.

Assuming 'AMA' stands for 'Ask Me Anything'? - We have wanted to do more live videos, but team was extremely busy during the last few months. However, as our team is starting to grow, it is something we would like to do more of.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:37:22 AM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Did they say when is beta?

They only said after presale. So could be any Q in 2018

Really,any Q?All this time i thought beta is coming any day now,and i sure hope it comes before sale is over as it would really push it a bit more.

We are looking at having our basic version of our beta platform up this month. We will be constantly adding to it and updating it to include all of the features and more that we have promised.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:41:06 AM

What about Radidparty announcements? Still will be ongoing?

We are working on that as we speak. We are bringing new people into the team who will be planning and strategising this week for RaidParty. You will hear lots more announcements and updates soon. We just want to let them settle in and get used to things, then you will hear lots about them and how they plan to help grow and expand the RaidParty community.

SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Really,any Q?All this time i thought beta is coming any day now,and i sure hope it comes before sale is over as it would really push it a bit more.

We are looking at having our basic version of our beta platform up this month. We will be constantly adding to it and updating it to include all of the features and more that we have promised.

That's great that you're on track with the beta. Can't wait to try it out. Will it have some restrictions? As in 'This content is not supported in your region' restrictions?
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

When can we expect some live AMA,i think that would be great thing,and would push the sale even further.Correct me if im wrong,but I havent noticed that you had anything like that so far.

Assuming 'AMA' stands for 'Ask Me Anything'? - We have wanted to do more live videos, but team was extremely busy during the last few months. However, as our team is starting to grow, it is something we would like to do more of.

You should dedicate a role of CM to someone and have him do just that.
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

What does basic version mean? Just a shell or some functionality as well?
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2030
Merit: 757

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:16:55 PM

Can you  please tell me wil there be any kind of vesting period for team tokens?Im sure TriForce team wouldnt dump them,but still that would be nice.

Majority of the team tokens are locked for 6 months or more. Depending on percentage of tokens the team member has and their involvement with the project.

Any exchanges in mind?
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

That's great that you're on track with the beta. Can't wait to try it out. Will it have some restrictions? As in 'This content is not supported in your region' restrictions?

Nope, not that I am aware of.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:53:57 PM

We are currently employing new members. TJ has just joined us today, who will be helping with our marketing. He will also be helping with CM too.

Its his first day, so we are letting him get settled in, then we will start engaging more with you all.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:54:53 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Basic version, means that it will only a few minimum features. We will be adding new features as we go.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:55:51 PM

Can you  please tell me wil there be any kind of vesting period for team tokens?Im sure TriForce team wouldnt dump them,but still that would be nice.

Majority of the team tokens are locked for 6 months or more. Depending on percentage of tokens the team member has and their involvement with the project.

Any exchanges in mind?

We running a legitimate token sale event and therefore we cannot disclose this information at this time.

cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:16:02 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Basic version, means that it will only a few minimum features. We will be adding new features as we go.

Looking forward to the basics at least...
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Ah great, so you will keep adding new features during beta?
Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Even those basics are more than what 90% ICO have. And triforce is not even out on exchange.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:12:44 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Ah great, so you will keep adding new features during beta?
Or maybe after the beta,after they see how people interact with it
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Even those basics are more than what 90% ICO have. And triforce is not even out on exchange.

True,last ICO i invested plan to get some kind of software out 4 months after sale ended.And of course,price plummeted.Lesson learned i guess.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:41:22 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

True,last ICO i invested plan to get some kind of software out 4 months after sale ended.And of course,price plummeted.Lesson learned i guess.

True,you gotta be careful,and check some stuff,thats why i think TriForce will do good,as they did all things right:KYC,small bonus(nut still good enough) that will ensure no price dump after listing,and actually working product during ICO.
Fanquell

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:48:43 PM

We are currently employing new members. TJ has just joined us today, who will be helping with our marketing. He will also be helping with CM too.

Its his first day, so we are letting him get settled in, then we will start engaging more with you all.

I remember some time ago you put an add here,looking for someone.You filled that position?
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

Guys whats your favorite horror survival game lately?
Pages: « 1 ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 [182] 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: