Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:15:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74308 times)
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:54:16 PM

Sir,

Can you is update me on status? How token sales go? Project will success?

As far as i can see,

Presale is over, soft cap is reached.
Project is moving forwards and we're expecting beta soon, amiright?
Did they say when is beta?

They only said after presale. So could be any Q in 2018

Really,any Q?All this time i thought beta is coming any day now,and i sure hope it comes before sale is over as it would really push it a bit more.

We are looking at having our basic version of our beta platform up this month. We will be constantly adding to it and updating it to include all of the features and more that we have promised.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

What does basic version mean? Just a shell or some functionality as well?

Basic version, means that it will only a few minimum features. We will be adding new features as we go.

Ah great, so you will keep adding new features during beta?

Of course, why not? New features also come even after full release.
killer9966

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:02:53 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Really,any Q?All this time i thought beta is coming any day now,and i sure hope it comes before sale is over as it would really push it a bit more.

We are looking at having our basic version of our beta platform up this month. We will be constantly adding to it and updating it to include all of the features and more that we have promised.

Basic version, means that it will only a few minimum features. We will be adding new features as we go.

Looking forward to the basics at least...

Even those basics are more than what 90% ICO have. And triforce is not even out on exchange.

I wonder how high it will jump after it reaches exchanges.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Looking forward to the basics at least...

Even those basics are more than what 90% ICO have. And triforce is not even out on exchange.

It will be a blast when this reaches echanges!
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:33:40 PM

Are there maybe some Triforce T-shirts to buys now?
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:29:03 AM

What's going on here? Many Jr. members write useless messages. I follow the project, but with such activity it is impossible to find anything really useful.

constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

What's going on here? Many Jr. members write useless messages. I follow the project, but with such activity it is impossible to find anything really useful.

There have been quite a lot of pages on this topic, but a bunch of questions did get answered. If you ask you usually get an answer but to be sure you will get the answer from the team it's best to ask that on their Telegram channel.
UncleT

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

There have been quite a lot of pages on this topic, but a bunch of questions did get answered. If you ask you usually get an answer but to be sure you will get the answer from the team it's best to ask that on their Telegram channel.

meh, it's the forum, what did you expect? I've been present on forums from the beginning of the 2000s and you always get topics that sidetrack and random conversations.
descuri

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

When can we expect some live AMA,i think that would be great thing,and would push the sale even further.Correct me if im wrong,but I havent noticed that you had anything like that so far.

I second this. An AMA would be awesome.

Assuming 'AMA' stands for 'Ask Me Anything'? - We have wanted to do more live videos, but team was extremely busy during the last few months. However, as our team is starting to grow, it is something we would like to do more of.

You should dedicate a role of CM to someone and have him do just that.

We are currently employing new members. TJ has just joined us today, who will be helping with our marketing. He will also be helping with CM too.

Its his first day, so we are letting him get settled in, then we will start engaging more with you all.

I remember some time ago you put an add here,looking for someone.You filled that position?

I think they wrote that the position was filled.
JCBAHY

Activity: 364

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Yes of course, we want to produce the best product/service we can. So things may change, but we will always be adding new features.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:06:20 AM

When can we expect some live AMA,i think that would be great thing,and would push the sale even further.Correct me if im wrong,but I havent noticed that you had anything like that so far.

I second this. An AMA would be awesome.

Assuming 'AMA' stands for 'Ask Me Anything'? - We have wanted to do more live videos, but team was extremely busy during the last few months. However, as our team is starting to grow, it is something we would like to do more of.

You should dedicate a role of CM to someone and have him do just that.

We are currently employing new members. TJ has just joined us today, who will be helping with our marketing. He will also be helping with CM too.

Its his first day, so we are letting him get settled in, then we will start engaging more with you all.

I remember some time ago you put an add here,looking for someone.You filled that position?

We did at the time yes. We are currently hiring at the moment, but they are office based roles. So if you are here in the UK and can commute, having the skill set we need, we'd be happy to talk.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Guys whats your favorite horror survival game lately?

I don't really have time to play any new games at the moment. I know its not a horror game, but my favourite survival game at the moment is ARK. I think it simply because you have completed freedom to build what you want, where you want.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:11:21 AM

Are there maybe some Triforce T-shirts to buys now?

Not at the moment, we are currently focusing on our technology and our planning for release of our RaidParty mobile application. Ideally we wanted have some team gaming shirts made with our names on the backs and our applications and partnerships on them. Once we have a bit more time, we will look into creating merch for you guys.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:12:16 AM

Hi Trambon, I do apologies that you are struggling to find the information you need. Please feel free to ask me any questions you have.

SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:35:07 PM

Guys whats your favorite horror survival game lately?

I don't really have time to play any new games at the moment. I know its not a horror game, but my favourite survival game at the moment is ARK. I think it simply because you have completed freedom to build what you want, where you want.

I totally forgot about that one. I watched a couple of trailers recently so I just might give it a shot. Can't wait for SCUM tho, Croatian dev teams did not disappoint so far.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:36:45 PM

meh, it's the forum, what did you expect? I've been present on forums from the beginning of the 2000s and you always get topics that sidetrack and random conversations.

But it's the discussions that keep the thread alive, not just a list of facts. For that you have their website or whitepaper. Forums are for community interaction.
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

Hi Trambon, I do apologies that you are struggling to find the information you need. Please feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Hi Jake,

Have you condiered any partnerships with an existing coin/token?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:27:39 PM

Sir,

As far as i can see,

Of course, why not? New features also come even after full release.
Adding new features is how you keep the product fresh even after the release
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:33:21 PM

Hi Jake,

We created a partnership with Viuly previously. However, we are currently re-working our strategy, to which we are now mainly focusing on RaidParty. RaidParty will be our driving vehicle for success, so we strategising around attracting players and developers to RaidParty. We will have more updates soon. We are currently on-boarding new team members, which will help us driving this project forward.

Xallid

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 03:53:41 PM

Hi Jake,

We created a partnership with Viuly previously. However, we are currently re-working our strategy, to which we are now mainly focusing on RaidParty. RaidParty will be our driving vehicle for success, so we strategising around attracting players and developers to RaidParty. We will have more updates soon. We are currently on-boarding new team members, which will help us driving this project forward.

Yeah no need to spread too much, paertnernehips have to be carefully chosen.
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:09:55 PM

Hi Jake,

By the way, are you satisfied so far with Viuly partnership?
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: