Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Hi Trambon, I do apologies that you are struggling to find the information you need. Please feel free to ask me any questions you have.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Hi Jake,

Have you condiered any partnerships with an existing coin/token?

We created a partnership with Viuly previously. However, we are currently re-working our strategy, to which we are now mainly focusing on RaidParty. RaidParty will be our driving vehicle for success, so we strategising around attracting players and developers to RaidParty. We will have more updates soon. We are currently on-boarding new team members, which will help us driving this project forward.

By the way, are you satisfied so far with Viuly partnership?

Yes Viuly is a great project, we have worked very closely with some of their team and we have a good relationship with them. At the moment however, as we are re-strategising, not much is happening between the two projects.

Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

Hi Trambon, I do apologies that you are struggling to find the information you need. Please feel free to ask me any questions you have.

Hi Jake,

We created a partnership with Viuly previously. However, we are currently re-working our strategy, to which we are now mainly focusing on RaidParty. RaidParty will be our driving vehicle for success, so we strategising around attracting players and developers to RaidParty. We will have more updates soon. We are currently on-boarding new team members, which will help us driving this project forward.

Yes Viuly is a great project, we have worked very closely with some of their team and we have a good relationship with them. At the moment however, as we are re-strategising, not much is happening between the two projects.

Yeah you always have to keep for new oportunities,you cant really relax yet,as competition is fierce,a lot of  crytpo based gaming project currently going on,and new ones are coming constantly.
Vindizzle

Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

Hi Jake,

You have something in mind,something partnership that would work well?
Paulcooper

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:12:41 PM

Sorry, maybe my question is a little stupid. A bounty company is already over?
Or continues but new members do not accept?
james7854

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

Sir,

Can you is update me on status? How token sales go? Project will success?

As far as i can see,

Presale is over, soft cap is reached.
Project is moving forwards and we're expecting beta soon, amiright?
Did they say when is beta?

They only said after presale. So could be any Q in 2018

Really,any Q?All this time i thought beta is coming any day now,and i sure hope it comes before sale is over as it would really push it a bit more.

We are looking at having our basic version of our beta platform up this month. We will be constantly adding to it and updating it to include all of the features and more that we have promised.

What does basic version mean? Just a shell or some functionality as well?

Basic version, means that it will only a few minimum features. We will be adding new features as we go.

Looking forward to the basics at least...

Even those basics are more than what 90% ICO have. And triforce is not even out on exchange.

True,last ICO i invested plan to get some kind of software out 4 months after sale ended.And of course,price plummeted.Lesson learned i guess.

You never stop to learn.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

Hi Jake,

Yeah you always have to keep for new oportunities,you cant really relax yet,as competition is fierce,a lot of  crytpo based gaming project currently going on,and new ones are coming constantly.

There seems to be huge interest in crypto development community for various gaming platforms.
killer9966

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

Guys whats your favorite horror survival game lately?

I don't really have time to play any new games at the moment. I know its not a horror game, but my favourite survival game at the moment is ARK. I think it simply because you have completed freedom to build what you want, where you want.

Yeah I've watched some reviews about ARK and it seems very interesting.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

Hi Jake,

Yes, I saw that you mentioned this collaboration earlier. I'm curious to see how the collaboration progresses. I think it's a good choice.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:26:43 AM

It's not over but it's on hold and if it will be resumed depends on how things will be going.
Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

It's not over but it's on hold and if it will be resumed depends on how things will be going.

And when are you planning to pay coins for the old bounty? Is there any official information that can be read?
Uthred

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:16:32 AM

Hi Jake,

What about partnerships with some other gaming token?
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:28:09 AM

And when are you planning to pay coins for the old bounty? Is there any official information that can be read?

There were 2 bounty camopaigns?
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

Hi Jake,

Im not sure that would work,as TriForce has whole ecosystem developed.But maybe team has some different idea.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:56:41 AM

Guys, please... keep all bounty related questions to the bounty thread only. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236918

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Hi Jake,

Thats difficult as we wouldn't want to devalue our own token buy working with another gaming token. We have relationships with other gaming tokens, but its not on the level of a partnership. Its more just a bit of communication here and there to see how things are going.

If the right one comes around, then we will by all means take a look serious look at a partnership. However, we haven't come across one yet and we are therefore focusing on the task at hand. Building our technology, increasing our players and developer base.

Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:08:05 AM

Is that aidrop still going on,or its finished?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:39:25 AM

I don't really have time to play any new games at the moment. I know its not a horror game, but my favourite survival game at the moment is ARK. I think it simply because you have completed freedom to build what you want, where you want.

Alien Isolation is the best survival horror lately. The game is a masterpiece!
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

Is that aidrop still going on,or its finished?

Yes airdrop is still live, however we have had to drop the reward due to the amount of sign ups. You can sign up for it here: https://triforcetokens.io/airdrop

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:42:37 AM

Alien Isolation is the best survival horror lately. The game is a masterpiece!

I forgot about that game. It is a brilliant game!

Ranunculus2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Hi Jake,

Thats difficult as we wouldn't want to devalue our own token buy working with another gaming token. We have relationships with other gaming tokens, but its not on the level of a partnership. Its more just a bit of communication here and there to see how things are going.

If the right one comes around, then we will by all means take a look serious look at a partnership. However, we haven't come across one yet and we are therefore focusing on the task at hand. Building our technology, increasing our players and developer base.

That is definitely reasonable. Especislly since there's no way to control progress for other tokens.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: