Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:37:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72077 times)
net_cop

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:37:22 PM

To those of you who wanted to see the 550 professionals working for our project... Here they are, working in 2 offices: one in Cyprus and one in Russia.

Cyprus - CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO PLAY
https://otn.org/assets/images/team-0.jpg

Russia - CLICK ON THE PICTURE TO PLAY
https://otn.org/assets/images/team-2.jpg

Both of these videos can be found on the OTN.org website.

Wait!!!!!!

Look at picture OTN send in the trade.....i not understand if im crazy or i see ghost....but sorry OTN kidding me?

LOGO in the first photo show IQoption not OTN foundation that's mind the 550 actors in the photo are from IQoption not from OTN foundation.

Just for know OTN foundation exist really or it's only a new company registrered in California?

Thanks i lose a bit of money but this is really tha last post.....i sell my OTN and goodbye...forever.......Good luck to all guys buy this token and hope they not lose too much (im lucky because i got a lot of IOTA and other give me really happy...............bye bye

attention attention ...... notice to passengers otn prepare to abandon the project the otn ship is about to sink with the captains on board ops no excuse with the capitals on board ......
after the titanic now sinks otn

jamiedimoncoin last week you had a lot of OTN and you said that it will increase ... thare are some good news.....
now you sold them and you try to distroy the OTN project
rafalos787

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:43:08 PM

jamiedimoncoin, he was a bigest defender of OTNs. Now even jamiedimoncoin do not believe in this. I sold my all OTN in saturday, im not belive in this project too. Whatever news they bring this week, nothing help this coin. It is dying.
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:45:38 PM

To those of you who wanted to see the 550 professionals working for our project... Here they are, working in 2 offices: one in Cyprus and one in Russia.

Wait!!!!!!

Look at picture OTN send in the trade.....i not understand if im crazy or i see ghost....but sorry OTN kidding me?

LOGO in the first photo show IQoption not OTN foundation that's mind the 550 actors in the photo are from IQoption not from OTN foundation.

Just for know OTN foundation exist really or it's only a new company registrered in California?

Thanks i lose a bit of money but this is really tha last post.....i sell my OTN and goodbye...forever.......Good luck to all guys buy this token and hope they not lose too much (im lucky because i got a lot of IOTA and other give me really happy...............bye bye

attention attention ...... notice to passengers otn prepare to abandon the project the otn ship is about to sink with the captains on board ops no excuse with the capitals on board ......

jamiedimoncoin last week you had a lot of OTN and you said that it will increase ... thare are some good news.....

I chenge my thinking and already sell all my OTN because i got news about and stop here good luck everyone....save before you lose all money this coin ready to go at 1 dollar
kaifaty

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:55:17 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 07:54:01 PM by kaifaty

I think this guys who tell something like "coin is dying" actually want to dump coin for good buy.. to get more profit for shure.. cose soon price will grow..
good job =) i'll buy some more, with u guys =)
net_cop

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:56:32 PM

https://otn.org/assets/images/team-0.jpg

https://otn.org/assets/images/team-2.jpg

Wait!!!!!!

I chenge my thinking and already sell all my OTN because i got news about and stop here good luck everyone....save before you lose all money this coin ready to go at 1 dollar

you always have news!
keep your token guys. they want to scare you to sell your token and then buy them at the lowest price.
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

Seriously... I don't get why OTN get's so much flack on here. A lot of people just spreading FUD. And shamefully successful looking at the recent OTN price. I'm sorry, but if you were not able to make money from OTN then maybe this investing game or trading is not for you. This stupid talk is all over the IQ chatrooms as well.

People on here with hundreds of OTN (or even thousands) and complaining about it.. LOL gimme a break. You could have been smart and sold a portion to get your initial investment back and hold the rest for long term all through 2018. If you did not take this sort of action in hope and greed of the price soaring ever higher on such a short term then you only have yourself to blame.. You could have covered your initial investment expenses and hold a great deal of OTN for the future, but now you are down in the minus numbers.. And now you cant help but come online everywhere and spread FUD and bad stories about OTN only shooting yourself in the foot more, because a lot of people now believe those stories and are 'dumping' their OTN as soon as they get them..

This is for whomever the shoe fits.

And please Block Chainy leave this thread because your ip andress where you write is same of OpenOTN

Lol, you are delusional mate..
SWD

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:03:37 PM

jamiedimoncoin you should be watching them the most as you have alot of them from what you say.
LOOK at those 3 webistes (livecoin,otn.and iq) and you dont see similarities??? layout and fonts
In my mind those are done by same ppl so be very carefull

I cannot say anything now im stuck fro some reason when ready i tell the true about this coin...........now im really sorry i cannot speak, any word you say it's right, i tell now i cannot speak soon in one week i can explain what i investigate about and what i see about this pump and dump.............and more, let me do first save my investiment.

But you right at 99%

I THINK IT'S TIME TO EXPLAIN
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:04:00 PM

I think this guys who tell something like "coin is dying" actually whant to dump coin for good buy.. to get more profit for shure.. cose soon price will grow..
good job =) i'll buy some more, with u guys =)

Exactly.. these guys are just playing the pump and dump. "Oh nooo, to hell with this OTN!" Meanwhile they are waiting for their scaremongering to drive the price to the lowest and then they will buy it all up.
rafalos787

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:38:38 PM

dump and buy ? Ofc no. I will never buy this again. This is sinking ship.
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:53:39 PM

dump and buy ? Ofc no. I will never buy this again. This is sinking ship.

Sure buddy..
milee8

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:55:28 PM

Do you think the price will go up in the middle future?
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:03:43 PM

jamiedimoncoin you should be watching them the most as you have alot of them from what you say.
LOOK at those 3 webistes (livecoin,otn.and iq) and you dont see similarities??? layout and fonts

I cannot say anything now im stuck fro some reason when ready i tell the true about this coin...........now im really sorry i cannot speak, any word you say it's right, i tell now i cannot speak soon in one week i can explain what i investigate about and what i see about this pump and dump.............and more, let me do first save my investiment.

But you right at 99%

Ok right ....give me 24/48 hour to get all information and my fantasy true about OTN and IQ what happen about this coin and why they born...............

I sell already my token, lose a bit of money but i don't care because in the next day this ghost token go back to 1$ and you can see because in the next day IQ prepare to send in the market again over 700,000 token.

I tell you go fast sell fast....i don't need fud for dump the price because i not want to buy again this token...............i'm here for get money not for see one circus token where for mining i have to pay 10% of commission and after i got my OTN see in the market i pay soo much commission and lose money because this token go down the prive i pay for mining............many reason just give me 24 hour to explain what i see and know.

GO AWAY SELL NOW FOR 9$ BEFORE 1 week must sell for 1$ up to all believe or not................sell and go buy any other crypto transparent and serious but not this

24/48 im back with a full story
herbex

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:07:35 PM

buying OTN and trading on IQ is like playing russian roulette but with fully loaded gun !!!
Stay away from them and use this crap token on their platform so they will be fed up with it.
If nobody will buy those tokens on markets then they can keep all this crap they have created
kaifaty

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:10:58 PM

But you right at 99%

Ok right ....give me 24/48 hour to get all information and my fantasy true about OTN and IQ what happen about this coin and why they born...............

I sell already my token, lose a bit of money but i don't care because in the next day this ghost token go back to 1$ and you can see because in the next day IQ prepare to send in the market again over 700,000 token.

I tell you go fast sell fast....i don't need fud for dump the price because i not want to buy again this token...............i'm here for get money not for see one circus token where for mining i have to pay 10% of commission and after i got my OTN see in the market i pay soo much commission and lose money because this token go down the prive i pay for mining............many reason just give me 24 hour to explain what i see and know.

GO AWAY SELL NOW FOR 9$ BEFORE 1 week must sell for 1$ up to all believe or not................sell and go buy any other crypto transparent and serious but not this

If u already sold this coin and don't want to buy it ahain why u still here? Spend u time to convince ppl to sell?
I see only one reason to do this...
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:13:41 PM

buying OTN and trading on IQ is like playing russian roulette but with fully loaded gun !!!
Stay away from them and use this crap token on their platform so they will be fed up with it.
If nobody will buy those tokens on markets then they can keep all this crap they have created

don't need to say nothing because over this coin and IQ still russian...................check wo win with your money.......not you.

IQ win when you pay commission..............OTN win when proce go up enough they put in market again million token and realize profit......you small trader lose at any time.

if you like to stay in this market and see this coin go up until 20/50$ and after few days see 1 million token jump in the market and dump the price with your sacrifice............

Go away..........i never say this a scam coin is just a good idea for make money easy.......

hyipinvestor

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:16:36 PM

Keep your token. I decided to further study the white paper and road map. I see that you plan to add access to OTN wallet in 2018. Will be allocated a private key and what tokens will support ( Ethereum tokens storage)? only erc20?

Invest in a working business    ✔︎     ǀ      Follow us & check out the   whitepaper   
● ⚫ GIFcoin ⚫ ●      ǀ     Gambling Investment Fund     ǀ     80% of net profits are shared    ✔︎     ǀ                                                                          
                                                                                                    Profit share token                  ✔︎     ǀ      Website  -  Announcement  -  Twitter  -  Telegram
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:18:38 PM

But you right at 99%

If u already sold this coin and don't want to buy it ahain why u still here? Spend u time to convince a ppl to sell?
I see only one reason to do this...

Up to you up to all, i just here because i not want many people lose money for this shit.......i want save all before boat get under water........i can leave and buy new coin.....if token or coin has good and transparency i speak and write good, but up to you stay and see after three month or long write back to me and see what happen when start OTN exchange...........again ask your otn for pay commission and commission............for sure i not buy again if this token get under 5$ or 1$ I want just save people because outside got many ico show CEO and TEAM......OTN show me what? one photo with some people payed for make a photo and OTN say this is team group of OTN and show logo of IQ? common open your eyes
herbex

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:25:30 PM

WHY they didnt want to go normal ICO way Huh
Because they wouldnt be able to dump how many tokens they want when price is high. They would release all those OTN and ALL of us could buy them at the same price and then market would work normal. BUT the way of "mining" token by paying commissions on their platform is just out of my mind.
Wtf
Alexander 1987

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:49:37 PM

herbex this last post is very easy to understand they did not do all those things because they are traders that don't have the mentality of a normal ico team. we all know hat traders do right? And i recommend the wolf of wall street Smiley.
herbex

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

I hope someone has a time and should report them. I wont waste my time but they should pay much higher fine than last year for such a thing they did this year.
Mr PUTIN should send them to gulag now coz probably is gonna be nice winter Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: