Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72071 times)
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 03:32:57 PM

Less than 50.000 USD of volume in 24H? I'm sorry, this coin is DEAD.

the holders withdraw their OTNs exchangers to benefit from airdrop

Exactly.

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
InvestorOTNAndOthers

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:42:51 PM

If OTN is scam because IQ Option supports the project with financial investment,  so what about many other altcoins and ICO's ?

Both the BTC and all other ico's and altcoins present risks and none gives 100% guarantees of profits.
But some projects really stand out over others and should be followed closely, even involving risk.

OTN is no more risky than XRB or XVG, or others with high growth, all involve risk and all can make a lot of profit soon.

I heard a lot of criticism about XRP (Ripple) and a "crypto-currency expert" from my country said Ripple was going to melt because he had a company behind working with banks.

Leaving aside his convictions and personal ideologies, I decided to buy many XRP's and certainly not regret today!
Salem79

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:43:46 PM

OpenTN
if you had not reduced the number of OTNs distributed each week the OTN price would never increase as much. you say that you do not sell OTNs but that you offer them as a reward for the trading of crypto currencies but you have pretended the distribution of OTN to increase scandalously commissions to 10% it is a disguised sale
Block Chainy

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:55:46 PM

What OTN has to offer

1 More Question for OTN: Will OTN also allow us to exchange crypto into FIAT?

Yes. And back.

Great! I am looking forward to an all in 1 solution.

If OTN is scam because IQ Option supports the project with financial investment,  so what about many other altcoins and ICO's ?

Both the BTC and all other ico's and altcoins present risks and none gives 100% guarantees of profits.
But some projects really stand out over others and should be followed closely, even involving risk.

OTN is no more risky than XRB or XVG, or others with high growth, all involve risk and all can make a lot of profit soon.

I heard a lot of criticism about XRP (Ripple) and a "crypto-currency expert" from my country said Ripple was going to melt because he had a company behind working with banks.

Leaving aside his convictions and personal ideologies, I decided to buy many XRP's and certainly not regret today!

Exactly. But people run off and throw money at whatever the next pump and dump is... oooh the irony!
loganberry101@gmail.com

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

Just so everyone know if you go back a few pages you will see Jamiedimoncoin admitting that he is spreading FUD to lower the price as he wants to buy more. Ask yourself why would these people come back every day and spread FUD about a coin which they "sold" and are no longer interested in. It's nonsense and the moderators need to sort it out as the rest of us are here for news about the project.
Salem79

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:45:11 PM

We are also looking for answers
OTN's spectacular rise (5400%) is the result of OTNs' large weekly reduction in iq emissions.
OTN served as a pretext for iq for a scandalous increase in cryptocurrency trading commission to 10%.
for the moment iq say that the 28,000,000 reserved for them are blocked is not on the market but I would like to know if he will inform us of the day he will unlock them and put them on the market?
this week with a 21.000 OTN 1 OTN issue costing $ 80 in commissions on iq. how much do you think an OTN will cost when they come back to a regular weekly issue of 250,000 ?
Salem79

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:48:05 PM

We are also looking for answers
OTN's spectacular rise (5400%) is the result of OTNs' large weekly reduction in iq emissions.
OTN served as a pretext for iq for a scandalous increase in cryptocurrency trading commission to 10%.
for the moment iq say that the 28,000,000 reserved for them are blocked is not on the market but I would like to know if he will inform us of the day he will unlock them and put them on the market?
this week with a 21.000 OTN 1 OTN issue costing $ 80 in commissions on iq. how much do you think an OTN will cost when they come back to a regular weekly issue of 250,000 ?

18 december OTN 9,15$ done Smiley

24 december OTN 6,08$

27 december OTN 2,80$

31 december OTN 1,01$

it's just fair value If it's not less
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:21:27 AM

For the moment iq say that the 28,000,000 reserved for them are blocked is not on the market but I would like to know if he will inform us of the day he will unlock them and put them on the market?

Like we've already said - the 28,000,000 will not be released all at once, far from it. They will be released in small quantities, gradually.
It will definitely not happen before the Wallet is released and up and running.

Salem79

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:43:14 AM

For the moment iq say that the 28,000,000 reserved for them are blocked is not on the market but I would like to know if he will inform us of the day he will unlock them and put them on the market?

Like we've already said - the 28,000,000 will not be released all at once, far from it. They will be released in small quantities, gradually.

who is the biggest holder of tokens? iq.

who decides how much OTN costs each week by reducing or increasing the number of OTNs to be distributed each week? iq.

for which iq dramatically reduces the number of tokens to be distributed each week (from 300,000 to 19,000) and consequently increases the cost of mining to $ 80. while knowing that this reduction can not continue and that a return to the number of 250,000 per week and therefore a mining price of about $ 1 or $ 2 is inevitable.
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 10:10:07 AM

CONFIRMED: Dmitry Kutuzov (Head of OTN Development)
to speak at the Blockchain Expo 2018 in London

Dmitry's participation at the Blockchain Expo in April is now confirmed.
See you in London!

CryptoDzen

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:10:53 AM

This jamiedimoncoin is such a clown. He think that his fud in forum can affect to the price. But only 1 affect that he did - he make a lot of silly post at this thread. And there is no any discussion about products. Mean while it seems that it will be quite a complicated product and I would like to understand it more ..
So lot of posts about nothing...

PS Few quotes from this clown:
OTN value decrease from 50$ to 10$ now.

Any good news to pump it again ?

OTN on 07/12/2017 9$

OTN on 10/12/2017 5%

OTN and of year 1$

bye bye OTN ..............you try .......but for get a good coin need ICO and trust Project not Reverse Ponzi scheme for get rich Your company...................

GUYs you can save your money if you go sell now before my forecast happen.

update forecast

OTN on 07/12/2017 5$

OTN 10/12/2017 3$

OTN and of year SUSPEND PROJECT

leaveeeee now....save your money i tell you now ....not believe me? open eyes not OpenTn .................too much stranger things in this coin

stop, stop! I want to buy some for $8... wain 6 days pleeease  Cheesy

Too late my friends.....i just few hiur ago i buy over 32000 token because I LOVE this token.........is really the best project i see for exchange easy when wallet release.

Thank's to all for listen my fud.........now iìm really happy buyed 32000 token low price.....

Prepare to see this wonderfoul token fly back to 50/90 dollar soon.....

Thank's really thank's to ALL

Happy christmans to all holder OTN!!!!

And don't forget............Hold because OTN now fly to MOON.............

$8,- seems to be the barrier.. buyers will only let it go as low as $8,-

That's a pity... I was looking forward to buying in at $2,- a piece!  Grin

Can you see soon 20$ a piece never back to 2$.............OTN they no limit

CryptoDzen

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:38 AM

OpenTN, I read whitepapper and want to clearify some moments:
1. Will OTN limit some country to use their wallet, like IQ did with their platform?
2. As I understood in wallet will be allowed only to store money crypto and fiat. Do you plan to combine your exchange and your wallet in 1 applet? To be able place some fiat and convert it to crypto or withdrawal in cryto to my credit card thru your wallet?
3. Have you any idea about amount of planning comission for withdrawal in fiat? because for now lot of services allow to buy/sell bitcoin from fiat money, but with realy big commission. If it will be like now in IQ 10% it will be too much, and I'm sure that I won't use such wallet.
4. Can you more explain about your roadmap: in Feb will be wallet ok with that. My question is about April: you are going to release OTN exchange, but as I understood it will be classical exchange (off-chain as you write in roadmap) like 100 others till September, am I right?
5. Will your exchange (in April) have some advantages over others?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

OpenTN, I read whitepapper and want to clearify some moments:
1. Will OTN limit some country to use their wallet, like IQ did with their platform?
2. As I understood in wallet will be allowed only to store money crypto and fiat. Do you plan to combine your exchange and your wallet in 1 applet? To be able place some fiat and convert it to crypto or withdrawal in cryto to my credit card thru your wallet?
3. Have you any idea about amount of planning comission for withdrawal in fiat? because for now lot of services allow to buy/sell bitcoin from fiat money, but with realy big commission. If it will be like now in IQ 10% it will be too much, and I'm sure that I won't use such wallet.
4. Can you more explain about your roadmap: in Feb will be wallet ok with that. My question is about April: you are going to release OTN exchange, but as I understood it will be classical exchange (off-chain as you write in roadmap) like 100 others till September, am I right?
5. Will your exchange (in April) have some advantages over others?

1) Just like Blockchain solutions should be available to all, our products should also be universally accessible.
That being said, we do not guarantee that your country's particular legislation will not forbid digital currency transactions etc.

2)  Absolutely!

3) Sorry, we don't have any exact figures to speak of at the moment (

4) Correct. At first it's going to be more or less a classical exchange.

5) Easy access to Crypto via quick and secure bank card purchase and withdrawal.

Block Chainy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:09:00 AM

5) Easy access to Crypto via quick and secure bank card purchase and withdrawal.

Faster and cheaper than Coinbase I hope! And (obviously) more assets (altcoins).
Salem79

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:42:30 PM

who decides how much OTN costs each week by reducing or increasing the number of OTNs to be distributed each week? iq.

for which iq dramatically reduces the number of tokens to be distributed each week (from 300,000 to 19,000) and consequently increases the cost of mining to $ 80. while knowing that this reduction can not continue and that a return to the number of 250,000 per week and therefore a mining price of about $ 1 or $ 2 is inevitable.

you can not hide the sun with a sieve,
people are not stupid to buy a token for $ 10 while soon you'll offer it to iq users for $ 1
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:47:31 PM

Are you contributing anything Salem79?? Or just want to spam the FUD?
Salem79

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:52:44 PM

I'm just looking for answers and clarifications to the gray areas of the project if you have answers I would be very happy to hear them
Block Chainy

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:56:13 PM

I'm just looking for answers and clarifications to the gray areas of the project if you have answers I would be very happy to hear them

Is the utillity of OTN (tokens) not clear to you? And the trading platform they want to build?
Salem79

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:00:53 PM

you can not hide the sun with a sieve,
people are not stupid to buy a token for $ 10 while soon you'll offer it to iq users for $ 1

no, I'm talking about how tokens will be distributed and their future costs for iq users, and the iq team's tokens and the mining they will unlock and put on the market, you do not have read the questions!?
kazoubg1

Activity: 252
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

1/1 / 2018 bounty program does not take place. I look forward to positive changes coming from DEV.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: