Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:39:20 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
utclpn

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

Saw from the website that ico stop date and listing on exchange will take place at Q1 which assume both will be done on the 31st, is that correct.

That was original plan but due to current crypto market condition I think they should extend ICO and listing as well. I think people who invested in this project also like to see delay in listing.

Just a few days left, but people now are suggesting to extend the ICO. Last days i saw a increase of total investors, because i think more people are noticing it. Extending it is not a bad idea.
Is that possible they will extend ICO? I mean if it will happen then really its good for ICO and investors also. Fortunately all market is down including BTC and ETH.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:43:12 PM

Saw from the website that ico stop date and listing on exchange will take place at Q1 which assume both will be done on the 31st, is that correct.

That was original plan but due to current crypto market condition I think they should extend ICO and listing as well. I think people who invested in this project also like to see delay in listing.

Just a few days left, but people now are suggesting to extend the ICO. Last days i saw a increase of total investors, because i think more people are noticing it. Extending it is not a bad idea.

If more people noticing about the project 47B, the number of investors increase like the last days, it would be negligent not to extend the ICO.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Extending the ICO is not a bad idea at all because of the market condition. In fact, I do hope they extend it so that all that was set out will be achieved.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

What stage are forty seven bank up to with development? Obviously i have read through the whitepaper and I've seen the roadmap. Do they have code/MVP/Alpha or Beta yet?

They are really moving up to speed as they are already implementing their roadmap, the beta test has already been done, which was successful based on the testimonies of some participants, you can also checkout their telegram group and ask questions
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Guarda wallet supports FSBT token natively. This will make transfer, exchanging and holding FSBT tokens easier. They have Mobile, web and hardware wallets.
official link- https://guarda.co/
Their beta version of their wallet is already on Android devices they even have their own exchange and prepaid cards i think i am going to give this one a try.
The look, feel and the response of their wallet is amazing. This will be a nice wallet to store FSBT tokens

That's awesome, Forty Seven Bank has a brilliant team behind them, from the initial process when i went through their whitepaper, the delivery was succinct, now the beta test is flawless, this is just a tip of the iceberg and i'm loving this, can't wait for everything to be fully implemented  Smiley
Dear vcxv, fortyseven already have their ready products for their token holders and team still are working on that products to make much more better. If you want to check then have to visit their twitter and read white paper.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

Extending the ICO is not a bad idea at all because of the market condition. In fact, I do hope they extend it so that all that was set out will be achieved.

Like i said earlier it is not a bad idea as far as Fortyseven bank team know what they are doing write that they did wrong at the beginning of the ico.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

Forty Seven is featured by GTX News in China:
https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-is-featured-by-gtx-news-in-china-f960d0334edc
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

Congrats, I was already impressed with the outreach in Japan and now China as well, the Asian market is pretty much accessed.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

Congrats, I was already impressed with the outreach in Japan and now China as well, the Asian market is pretty much accessed.

Very smart choice from the team to be pushing in China, hopefully they push in korea as well as the Crypto market in those parts of the world is immense, and seems to be growing faster than almost anywhere else in the world, so getting penetration in those areas is a huge win for the project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:03 PM

It is becoming obvious that an extension of the ICO would be a Really good idea and decision to make presently. There's been talks about it, but still we wait the decision of the team
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

Hello Dev, Why is that the Figure for Money Raised on forty seven bank website is not changing? It's been on 2,298,937 All day!

Hello there, it might be standing on Weekend, but almost every evening by GMT on business days it's updating.

That's cool, I've noticed before that sometimes it doesn't update over the weekend, it's good to hear from the Forty Seven Bank team that it is updated on week days.
Yes they are working very hard they also need the weekend off to enjoy their life, does fortysevenbank have a Twitter page? i have beens searching it for a while and could not find it are they only available on Telegram?

Yeah their twitter page is https://twitter.com/47foundation they tweet some really good stuff, sometimes they tweet updates about the project and they also tweet about general crypto news and stats which is great.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:34:37 PM

It is becoming obvious that an extension of the ICO would be a Really good idea and decision to make presently. There's been talks about it, but still we wait the decision of the team

Have you guys experienced any Icos extending their main sale ? I have never experienced it before, but i hear from people that it could be profitable to do it, and last days there are increase in investors.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:48 PM

Very smart choice from the team to be pushing in China, hopefully they push in korea as well as the Crypto market in those parts of the world is immense, and seems to be growing faster than almost anywhere else in the world, so getting penetration in those areas is a huge win for the project.

Forty Seven Bank has shown lots of interest in the Asia market, i have ready a handful of acknowledgment articles from reputable companies from Japan backing Forty seven bank. I think it will be great to see 47B to be embrace by the Asia matket.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:57:25 PM

Have you guys experienced any Icos extending their main sale ? I have never experienced it before, but i hear from people that it could be profitable to do it, and last days there are increase in investors.

I've seen a few projects do it before, I'm not sure if it always works but if Forty Seven Bank are prepared to increase their marketing budget and really step up their promotion then maybe it will be worth it.

gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

Forty Seven Bank has shown lots of interest in the Asia market, i have ready a handful of acknowledgment articles from reputable companies from Japan backing Forty seven bank. I think it will be great to see 47B to be embrace by the Asia matket.
Prolonging sales does not always look attractive. Usually, I do not like it very much. But given the current market, and the number of conducted by ICO, such a decision, probably, can improve the situation.
Anilg

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:48:48 AM

I really like the fact that we get the same amount of tokens even if there is a rise or fall of the price of ETH in the market. So glad the price is fixed

Sure as an investor, you would definitely like that which favors you, just like the drop in eth price is not having any form of effect on token is to your favor, you are expected to like it. But this doesn't really favor the team I guess. It

Hmmmm i haven't given this much thought myself, i sincerely do hope it doesn't really affect the project progress but come to think of it, doesn't it end up balances it self somehow when the price of eth eventually shoots up

That is not a good thing for developers given they need to cash out at some point. So the drop is not in their favor but of course favours investors. It is always tricky given the crypto is highly volatile. so you have to factor all that.

I somehow feel if the target product is to be achieved then there is a need for extension, the market is really causing some setbacks in plans... I can do much myself this days given this trends so sad

This is the risk with ETH locked based ICO's, but would be the same if it were locked in USD. It is about whether the ICO will actually be able to fund their project with the investment they gather, which is mostly ETH. The crypto market behavior is capable of affecting the funding in such a way that postponing dates would makes strategic sense

As said before, if it make sense for the project and development of our investment, to extend the ICO or/and postpone the listing to an exchange, then they should do that.

While I also find sense like you for a postponement what about to the bulk of investors who may be on the other side of the divide and may not find reason for a postponement even though its so obvious, 47Bk should come out with say incentives for already investors and potential ones too to reach both the target and satisfy everyone involved in the project

Personally, I am more against an extension of the ICO. I think it does not make a good impression, if you extend the ICO because of too low income.
They have already taken a lot of ETH and they will not have to change everything at once in Fiat. Most of them, like all of us, can wait until prices rise again

You are right faulerwilli. but what I am thinking is when FSBT started ETH price was above $1000 and its now below $450. So Even though FSBT softcap is crossed they still have less than half money in hand.
girib1684

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:24:36 AM

Look like ICO going slow. But 47bank is much more active on their development. I guess we missed this below update from white paper. "Forty Seven Bank, allows developers to create new technologies under their protection and provide them with access to all bank licenses so that they can fully comply with the regulations in any market they operate".
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:20:11 AM

If I knew that, I would immediately invest all my money in eth :-)

Since I've just bought cheap Ethereum, I'll buy some FSBT today, so cheap I'll never get it again

Yep ethereum being cheap, has people hording it, i imagine that will happen with ICO's like forty seven they will need to hold untill the price rebounds to a decent level (700+) before they actually get to move forward with the bulk of their project plans. I imagine a lot of ICO's will extend their runs to try to collect the necessary FIAT to do their projects, i mean they are accepting crypto but in the end to build a building or to rent web servers, normally is going to cost FIAT, so they need to make sure their crypto earnings can be converted to fiat when needed at a decent rate to be able to accomplish their development efforts.

Most of operations needed are in fiat i don't think it is easy for example to find an office for rent using eth; that would be great but as we can see ETH has became highly volatile these past few months. It was doing really well last year. I think the team is best explaining how or what would the drop of eth impact now.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

Prolonging sales does not always look attractive. Usually, I do not like it very much. But given the current market, and the number of conducted by ICO, such a decision, probably, can improve the situation.

It is a wise move by the team they are beginning to discover were the crypto investors are more populated and how they can attract them.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:18:05 AM

It is a wise move by the team they are beginning to discover were the crypto investors are more populated and how they can attract them.

that's right. Now the Japanese and Chinese have only to buy the tokens fast, because in 3 days the ICO is over.
But even if they do not buy now, 47BK will have great success in Asia, the people there are much more open to crypto companies
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: