Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:37:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58070 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:38:59 PM

Hello, please if you are new to this project and have not created your account, do not forget to do it here: https://my.fortyseven.io/register

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kgr9YxmmnBk&t an introduction video as well to get one up to speed.
I think that watching the video will take far less time and will make you obtain what you need to know about this project. So i suggest you watch that instead of reading or example the whitepaper.

I understand watching the video for fast information, but you will need to know all the critical information available on this project. So reading in the whitepaper is not a bad idea if you want to invest in it.
Ofcourse if you want to actually invest in it you should know all the information you need to know where the project is going. So it is a different story if you want to invest in the project.
You are all right anyway, watching the video gets you quickly acquainted with a project, but reading the white paper exposes the project to you in more detail  
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

The bank will also offer traditional products and services like insurance, payments and transfers, payment history and analysis, cash withdrawals at Forty Seven Bank Smart ATMs, as well as at ATMs of partnering banks.

That's the gap bridging that was stated on their whitepaper, as this will enable forty seven bank to create an avenue where people will understand what cryptocurrency is all about and possibly embrace it, from their concept, it clearly shows that this project is not just here for profit but for something much more, they are doing something patriotic in my opinion

They are operating or will be operating as a bank and as stated that is one of the core features being provided to developers. You can imagine how developers would feel not having to deal with all the paper work.

The most exciting aspect, however, is the way in which Forty Seven intends on opening up the platform to developers. Since every feature is being developed as a microservice, developers will have access to all the same capabilities that Forty Seven themselves do – enabling a wide range of potential use cases.
utclpn

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

The bank will also offer traditional products and services like insurance, payments and transfers, payment history and analysis, cash withdrawals at Forty Seven Bank Smart ATMs, as well as at ATMs of partnering banks.
Yeah, but you have to hold your tokens if you want to get benefits from FortySeven Bank. I read white paper and token holder document. Lots good and very profitable benefits are mentioned there. I guess still lots people are not aware about this kind of benefits/features.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Yeah, but you have to hold your tokens if you want to get benefits from FortySeven Bank. I read white paper and token holder document. Lots good and very profitable benefits are mentioned there. I guess still lots people are not aware about this kind of benefits/features.

That's correct. Also token holders of such tokens completely control their digital assets in Ethereum blockchain without the need to use any other special software.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

That is true.. Lots of individuals are still not aware of fortyseven bank benefits especially for token holders. If more people get to know it would be nice.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:21:32 PM

So we should expect both an offline and online presence, thereby making FSBT the goto place for everything finance, that's great.

Exactly, that's the picture of what this project entails, personally i love projects that will help create awareness about cryptocurrency because that's why we are here in the first place, once that is achieved, the momentum which the blockchain industry will rise will be quite momentous
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:33:44 PM

That is true.. Lots of individuals are still not aware of fortyseven bank benefits especially for token holders. If more people get to know it would be nice.

That could be due to the fact that some have not really taken time out to read the whitepaper. There is a portion of the white paper dedicated to informing invest about the holder's benefits.
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

That's the gap bridging that was stated on their whitepaper, as this will enable forty seven bank to create an avenue where people will understand what cryptocurrency is all about and possibly embrace it, from their concept, it clearly shows that this project is not just here for profit but for something much more, they are doing something patriotic in my opinion

They are operating or will be operating as a bank and as stated that is one of the core features being provided to developers. You can imagine how developers would feel not having to deal with all the paper work.

FSBT project will be bring lot of changes to today's traditional baking. People will like this change for sure. FSBT will provide next generation banking experience.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

FSBT project will be bring lot of changes to today's traditional baking. People will like this change for sure. FSBT will provide next generation banking experience.

The way i see it its a modernized approach, its doing old things in a modern way, and adding on to it lot of crypto assets, i imagine they will treat crypto like other assets (gold, silver etc) but hopefully in a much more accessible and approachable manner so that not just the big dogs get to take part, thats what makes crypto important i think
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:11:28 PM

Tools and services for external developers. API access that allows the development and implementation of modern financial services based on Forty Seven infrastructure and processes.
axlroses

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:55:50 PM

The way i see it its a modernized approach, its doing old things in a modern way, and adding on to it lot of crypto assets, i imagine they will treat crypto like other assets (gold, silver etc) but hopefully in a much more accessible and approachable manner so that not just the big dogs get to take part, thats what makes crypto important i think
did not rule out all that would happen crypto assets treated like other assets later on, i also see this almost like you just do the old thing but in a new way for easier to use it can be said this early refreshment at the traditional bank.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

If you wish to speak other languages, follow one of the telegram handles below:

🇹🇷 Turkish group: @forty_seven_turkish
🇫🇷 French group: @fortysevenfr
🇷🇺 Russian group: @fortysevenru
🇪🇸 Spanish group: @fortysevenes
🇮🇹 Italian group: @fortysevenit
🇰🇷 Korean group: @fortysevenkorea
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:40:03 PM

It is very good that they have so many in different languages, this way they can also attract people who do not know how to speak English so well, is there also one in Chinese?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

It is very good that they have so many in different languages, this way they can also attract people who do not know how to speak English so well, is there also one in Chinese?

If there are some Chinese investors it would probably make sense if they made one for Chinese also. Glad that they are making at least channels for other languages than English. Are there admins on these channels also ?

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

If there are some Chinese investors it would probably make sense if they made one for Chinese also. Glad that they are making at least channels for other languages than English. Are there admins on these channels also ?

I think it is impossible to support all languages. For China alone, there are over 10 languages with endless dialects.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 08:32:49 PM

It's good to find a truly unique concept among thousands copycats… A modern, blockchain-based bank designed for both crypto and fiat? Where do I sign up? Endlessly promising project… I'm going to spread the good word among my pals…

I know right? I was excited when it was just talk of an online bank, which is being attempted elsewhere but when i heard of the fiat integration, as well as the fact their pushing to have ATM network integration and literally operate as a full fledged banking institution it really sounds promising.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:48:38 PM

Sometimes when I am at their site (FSB ICO site) i get redirected to a facebook page, and it just shows a blank new page. Is this normal ?

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

Sometimes when I am at their site (FSB ICO site) i get redirected to a facebook page, and it just shows a blank new page. Is this normal ?

no, i don't think it's normal. are you sure you are on the right page? https://www.fortyseven.io/#ico
For me, this problem has not occurred
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:26:17 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 10:38:08 PM by cryptossi

Website is very beautiful, there are some good ideas with this project.  Smiley

The website is just decent, all of the necessary information is on the homepage, because it is just one page. I often like that, because then you will not have to load every page.

Yeah and you can scroll down the main page and see all the different sections, it also makes it a lot easier to view on mobile systems. The layout is a lot better and it looks a bit like a sleeker night-mode version of the previous 4new website.

Yeah just to took a glance at the website very simple and easy to access well done team I see all previous errors Has been addressed

I noticed that too, there were a few spelling mistakes and inaccuracies on the FortySeven website previously and these have now been corrected by the 47 Bank team.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:27:16 AM

did not rule out all that would happen crypto assets treated like other assets later on, i also see this almost like you just do the old thing but in a new way for easier to use it can be said this early refreshment at the traditional bank.

If they were able to prove it working I think will enable many other similar ideas since the banking sectors are highly centralized; well that was the reason why bitcoins was made anyway. Lets see how this evolves.

Pages: « 1 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [267] 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: