Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:58:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
ftoole

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:26:17 AM

Hello everybody. Just saw your project. Pleased about the price of tokens fixed. I hope that your project will succeed. Wink
HI. But why is it pleasing to you?
because it stabilizes the price of tokens in the future
Maybe other way around. They drive out to sell more tokens now (more investments) and get a better start?
Yes. you will get more profit in the beginning. but then it will play a cruel joke with you.
But what exactly? I cant understand you.
Well. For example, you now buy tokens at a low price in a large amount. The project will start the price of the tokens will rise and you decide to sell the tokens. Since it is difficult to sell more expensive than the others, you will put a low price by dumping the price of tokens most.
Hmm. And what if I do not sell them. Or to sell a small amount and at an average price?
It is unlikely that everyone will behave adequately. Most want profit here and now
I understand you. So this project is more stable in terms of investments than some others?
YES. Of course. This is an economic project. Experienced people work here.
Groc

Activity: 560

Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:53:35 PM

Hello everybody. Just saw your project. Pleased about the price of tokens fixed. I hope that your project will succeed. Wink
Maybe other way around. They drive out to sell more tokens now (more investments) and get a better start?
Yes. you will get more profit in the beginning. but then it will play a cruel joke with you.
Well. For example, you now buy tokens at a low price in a large amount. The project will start the price of the tokens will rise and you decide to sell the tokens. Since it is difficult to sell more expensive than the others, you will put a low price by dumping the price of tokens most.
Hmm. And what if I do not sell them. Or to sell a small amount and at an average price?
It is unlikely that everyone will behave adequately. Most want profit here and now
I understand you. So this project is more stable in terms of investments than some others?
Hah.It sounds funny. This is a parody of Yoda? Cheesy
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:58:58 PM

Hah.It sounds funny. This is a parody of Yoda? Cheesy
Yep.Im a long-time fan of StarWars Smiley
Groc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

Just find some inconsistent. On the road map in thread the first stage, Russia and China are indicated. and in the whitepaper is Russia and Estonia. So where is the truth?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:11:24 PM

Just find some inconsistent. On the road map in thread the first stage, Russia and China are indicated. and in the whitepaper is Russia and Estonia. So where is the truth?
Yes. It's strange. Look what written at the WP .
Groc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:15:32 PM

All the same that in thread
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:19:48 PM

If you look closely, you can see that China is not on the site. Maybe something has changed in the plans?
Groc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:23:58 PM

If you look closely, you can see that China is not on the site. Maybe something has changed in the plans?
Yes. And Estonia was transferred to the first stage.
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:27:33 PM

The case is uncovered. Watson Cheesy
Groc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

Hah. Cheesy I wonder if this project will win in the American market?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:36:52 PM

Oh. Embarrassed It will be difficult. With the UK is not sure what will happen, but to America it's even more difficult to stick.
Groc

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:40:28 PM

Oh. Embarrassed It will be difficult. With the UK is not sure what will happen, but to America it's even more difficult to stick.
And what about America? Is everything complicated in terms of laws?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

And what about America? Is everything complicated in terms of laws?
Yes. And in terms of laws and in terms of competition. But if the project becomes truly successful, then this will not be an obstacle either.
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:57:19 PM

I liked the explanatory video of the project. Professionally and beautifully done. But it's too painful to be there. Is it true that the service will be so good?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:01:37 PM

I liked the explanatory video of the project. Professionally and beautifully done. But it's too painful to be there. Is it true that the service will be so good?
No. All of course is not so good. Yet this is a financial project, and all financial issues are serious enough. But that does not mean it promises to be better than modern bank loans.
Leather

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:07:53 PM

No. All of course is not so good. Yet this is a financial project, and all financial issues are serious enough. But that does not mean it promises to be better than modern bank loans.
Hence. Will all lending be based on smart contracts?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:14:16 PM

Hence. Will all lending be based on smart contracts?
Of course. After all, this is the essence of the project. Reduction of the involved persons.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:03:04 PM

Noticed. One detail. The project is registered in the Seychelles. And he plans to start in Russia. Will this not cause legal problems?
ftoole

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:06:35 PM

Noticed. One detail. The project is registered in the Seychelles. And he plans to start in Russia. Will this not cause legal problems?
And what problems can there be? It seems nothing terrible.
kaytokeyos

Activity: 339

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:13:06 PM

And what problems can there be? It seems nothing terrible.
Well, all this is offshore. And the company deals with finances. They have this strictly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: