Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:11:41 AM

Will they issue loans in the form of a crypto currency? Or only in fiat?
Both options of course.
How do you think, why then they tied their activities to the crypto currency, if in the end they gave out loans only in Fiat currency? LOL
I do not know, maybe they are going to store assets in the crypto currency.
How can this be realized, I mean giving loans in the form of a crypto currency. How are they going to check the borrower? Huh
When issuing loans in the form of a crypto currency, the user will be tested according to the same principles as when issuing conventional loans. Those. the same methods will be applied.
They for similar checks have developed a special program InsCore
I just understand how it works in the case of the fiat currency. You can find out the customer's credit history, its expenses, incomes and many details related to its finances.
But what about crypto currency? Is this information something you can track and verify?
In the blockchain network, all transactions are public, are not they?
Knowing the address of the wallet, you can track transactions, check its account, etc.
As far as I know, not all transactions can be public.
You can make it impossible to trace the transaction between the end addresses.
Yes, of course, but this topic deserves a separate conversation. I think this does not apply to this project
Maybe.
But still I would like to know more about this system InsCore
Is this their own development?
No, they are working with the company Scorista is their development. they just specialize in assessing credit risks and developing specialized software projects for these purposes.
You are right! InsCore is a Scoring model, product of our partners from Scorista in the field of artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies allows us to instantly conduct a detailed analysis of the solvency and reliability of borrowers. The analytical library of the service contains more than 20, 000 data input values and variables from traditional and alternative sources. Additionally to that, we have our own Credit Bureau with 10 mln records. Inspeer combs through a prospective borrower’s digital footprint, credit rating information, income, and personal references in order to obtain an accurate credit score. Depending on the credit risk obtained from this data, a fair interest rate is then assigned to the borrower.
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:33:15 AM

I do not quite understand why developers need this project. if they already have a successful service LightFin.ru for microcrediting.
What's the point of taking up this project?
It is much more profitable to work with conventional loans than with microcredit. Users are more trusted by them, because of the lower interest on payments.
And besides, this is the usual expansion of your business, any company strives for it. Smiley
Well, at the expense of profitability, I would not say that. Microcrediting is much more profitable than any loan, at the expense of its huge interest.
We have a lot of offices in the city that are engaged in this. and appears more and more every day.
But nevertheless the company needs to develop and grow. And this project is just such a step.
And besides, nobody closed the old project, it still continues its work, and will continue to work Smiley
What, maybe you're right.
It remains only to wish good luck to the developers Wink
LightFin.ru is a part of Inspeer, currently operating in Russia as a microlending online service. We are the first company in this market who has reduced loan approval time to 1.5 minute via development of a fully automated approval mechanism. With experience in finance industry and wide network of partners, we are going to build a modern P2P lending platform. Our platform will support P2P and P2B lending without intermediaries, working with cryptocurrencies alongside with fiat.
We are building a platform for the safe, transparent and reliable peer-to-peer lending, aiming to expand it to new markets and to transform it to a modern financial institution with additional services in the long run. Our ultimate goal is to create a financial institution, which will operate on a global level, address the modern financial needs in accordance to the latest trends within financial systems
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:25:25 PM

I wonder how they are going to fight the scammers. In this area, there is an incredible amount of fraud, given that the project is Russian, then I have big suspicions that the project will be attacked by various scammers.

Why such suspicions? It seems to me that projects are susceptible to attack by fraudsters, regardless of the nationality of the developers. Personally, I did not notice this dependence, there are enough scammers in any country
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:32:34 PM

Both options of course.
How do you think, why then they tied their activities to the crypto currency, if in the end they gave out loans only in Fiat currency? LOL

I think loans should be issued only in tokens. Otherwise, the service simply does not make sense. The whole idea is based on the fact that there will be a constant demand of borrowers for tokens.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:11:22 PM

Both options of course.

I think loans should be issued only in tokens. Otherwise, the service simply does not make sense. The whole idea is based on the fact that there will be a constant demand of borrowers for tokens.

I think that many will disagree with you. Getting tokens is much less convenient than regular money. It is still necessary to solve the problems of exchange. At first, not many exchanges will work with this project, these are additional complications

spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:14:21 PM

Good project.Like the General idea,terms of cooperation,clear and beautiful description of the work of the ICO .I trust this project
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:16:25 PM

Inspeer starts with crediting in Russia.Interesting solution,because working with Russia is not easy.
CathalG

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

Inspeer starts with crediting in Russia.Interesting solution,because working with Russia is not easy.
I think they are doing this is not easy to choose Russia for the start was a deliberate and difficult decision.
spartanrules

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:18:58 PM

I think they are doing this is not easy to choose Russia for the start was a deliberate and difficult decision.
Why do you think so?
CathalG

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:20:55 PM

Why do you think so?
I think so because Russians  is so special,i think you understand what I mean
spartanrules

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:22:52 PM

Why do you think so?
But it's not all.Estonia also on the  start.
CathalG

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:24:35 PM

Why do you think so?
This is a very developed country with high standard of living and GDP.I am sure that Estonians are interested in this ICO
spartanrules

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:28:14 PM

Why do you think so?
This is a very developed country with high standard of living and GDP.I am sure that Estonians are interested in this ICO
  I think that they will quickly reach level 2 and start to work with Spain and Latvia
CathalG

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:29:33 PM

Why do you think so?
  I think that they will quickly reach level 2 and start to work with Spain and Latvia
Somewhere there is already info about that on what level they are?
spartanrules

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:30:49 PM

Why do you think so?
Somewhere there is already info about that on what level they are?
I haven't seen,but most likely they are on the first level
waser12

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 07:32:06 PM

Why do you think so?

By the way, I do not understand the choice of these two countries. Would not it be more convenient to work with Germany and France? Or is it expensive?

kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:41:38 PM

Both options of course.

I think that many will disagree with you. Getting tokens is much less convenient than regular money. It is still necessary to solve the problems of exchange. At first, not many exchanges will work with this project, these are additional complications

I do not think that such a project will have problems with  exchanges. It seems to me, on the contrary, offers from exchanges should be enough
miraclebets

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:59:31 PM

Will somehow limit the amount of possible credit? The maximum amount? The minimum amount?
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:03:31 PM

Will somehow limit the amount of possible credit? The maximum amount? The minimum amount?
This is very important question by the way. Will loans be issued only to private individuals, or will a business lending program be provided?
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:10:08 PM

Well, definitely for private dies will be some limits, but I have not seen any information about it. In any case, these limits will be determined by the amount of investment, it seems to me so at least. The more investments you can collect, the higher the limits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: