Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21969 times)
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:19:34 AM

What about legal information? Does the project have a legal address, where is the company registered?
The website says that legally they are registered in Seychelles
LOL I thought it was a Russian project
Well, actually it is. A team from Russia, just a business is registered in another country.
Do not you think this fact is strange?
Why so?
I do not see anything strange in this, so the developers chose this particular business model. Perhaps this gives them some financial advantages.
I see no cause for concern Smiley
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:28:29 AM

Developers say that the factor that constrains the development of such projects P2P lending - this is a large interest rates on loans.
The developers say that in their project these interest rates will be significantly reduced. Due to what exactly will this happen? How exactly?
greatdn

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:29:57 AM

Developers say that the factor that constrains the development of such projects P2P lending - this is a large interest rates on loans.
The developers say that in their project these interest rates will be significantly reduced. Due to what exactly will this happen? How exactly?
Well, maybe this is the role that they will work with the crypto currency market. Maybe it will somehow matter.
23coins

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:32:28 AM

Well, maybe this is the role that they will work with the crypto currency market. Maybe it will somehow matter.
I do not understand how this could affect the reduction in interest rates on loans
Warrior B

Activity: 329

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:34:34 AM

I do not understand how this could affect the reduction in interest rates on loans
Perhaps attracting additional investment through ICO affects it in some way.
wiak2

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:37:15 AM

I think everything is much simpler. Unlike other companies that rely on excess profits from their activities, INSPEER is aimed at a long-term perspective of its activities. A low interest rate on loans is due to another business strategy.
Most likely so Wink
Inspeer.io

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:43:05 AM

CEO and founder of Inspeer Denis Kabanets recently participated in the fintech TV show on RBK TV channel (Russia). Together with Maria Kuzmina, ICO Project Manager at Ambisafe Financial, Denis has described his vision regarding Inspeer's goals. What was recently achieved, and what are our further plans? How can Inspeer protect investors' interests during the ICO? What made current microfinance business successful, and which fintech solution enabled the highest scoring standards provided by Inspeer? Check out the video to learn more. No worries if you don't speak Russian: you can always visit our website or ask your question in the Telegram channel https://t.me/Inspeer_io . Our support team is always here to help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci0SBZVSC5w
23coins

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:43:11 AM

I think everything is much simpler. Unlike other companies that rely on excess profits from their activities, INSPEER is aimed at a long-term perspective of its activities. A low interest rate on loans is due to another business strategy.
Most likely so Wink
Maybe it is ...
In this there is a definite meaning!
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:22:29 AM

Inspeer starts with crediting in Russia.Interesting solution,because working with Russia is not easy.
I think they are doing this is not easy to choose Russia for the start was a deliberate and difficult decision.
Why do you think so?
I think so because Russians  is so special,i think you understand what I mean
But it's not all.Estonia also on the  start.
This is a very developed country with high standard of living and GDP.I am sure that Estonians are interested in this ICO
  I think that they will quickly reach level 2 and start to work with Spain and Latvia
Somewhere there is already info about that on what level they are?
I haven't seen,but most likely they are on the first level
We will start from Russia because we already built currently operated microlending online service LightFin.ru. It successfully works from 2016 in Russia. Inspeer team is experienced in creating online lending financial institutions in Spain, Germany, and Russia with more than 3 million users acquired. Only in Russia, about 200,000 loan applications were processed during the first month. The problems of the Russian P2P lending market are primarily related to the lack of a developed credit scoring system that has a reliable and robust format that is comparable to existing lending approval frameworks such as FICO in the US which aggregates and analyzes the data from the three major credit bureaus: Experian, Transunion, and Equifax. So , we successfully solve all this problems in Russia, and with all this experience we won't have risks on other countries.
As for our roadmap, depending on ICO results we will have enough resources to start working in all mentioned countries.
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:01:10 AM

Good project.Like the General idea,terms of cooperation,clear and beautiful description of the work of the ICO .I trust this project
Thanks! You can alwayse find our recent news in our telegram chat or our Facebook page!
Telegram: https://t.me/Inspeer_io
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Inspeere/
Inspeer.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:13:23 AM

What about the cost of the tokens? How much will one company's token cost during the pre-sale period?
The cost of one INSP token will be 1 USD
Initial price of one INSO token - 1 USD. Total supply - 50 000 000. Tokens that are not sold during the ICO will be destroyed. Token offering will be stopped if maximum ICO goal of 30 mln USD is reached. Also , during pre-sale and ICO periods there will be bonuses. Inspeer Token represents the right to receive a part of Inspeer distributable profits. Each 6 months, 20% of Inspeer net profit is transferred to the specific Ethereum (ETH) wallet. The ETH is then redistributed to all holders of Inspeer Token according to smart contract conditions. The stake of profit is received pro-rata the share of tokens owned.
whitetoo

Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:18:44 AM

What about legal information? Does the project have a legal address, where is the company registered?
Well, actually it is. A team from Russia, just a business is registered in another country.
Why so?
I do not see anything strange in this, so the developers chose this particular business model. Perhaps this gives them some financial advantages.
why are you so worried about the official location of the company?
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:20:03 AM

Why so?
maybe because it's important?
whitetoo

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

Why so?
i don't understand why it' s important because all work in the internet
spartanrules

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

Why so?
I need to know for example
spartanrules

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

Why so?
for example I have some sort of problem associated with inspeer and I need to decide personally what to do?
whitetoo

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:25:32 AM

Why so?
for example I have some sort of problem associated with inspeer and I need to decide personally what to do?
inspeer pointed out its social network isn't going to help you solve problem?
spartanrules

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:32:30 AM

Why so?
not all problems can be solved by the correspondence in social networks
spartanrules

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

Why so?
well, if something serious,such as associated with the legal proceedings?
whitetoo

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:35:38 AM

Why so?
well, if something serious,such as associated with the legal proceedings?
the legal address is in the Seychelles for example you from Russia go there?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: