Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: INSPEER - A Peer-to-peer lending service that works with Cryptocurrency and Fiat  (Read 21972 times)
partingpropose

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:42:49 AM

Definetely like this project, I am in))
Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:46:24 PM

Hello. Quite an ambitious project. But I found an inconsistency here. The roadmap indicates different countries. And the information in the WP and on the site are different. Where is the correct info?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:49:56 PM

Hello. Quite an ambitious project. But I found an inconsistency here. The roadmap indicates different countries. And the information in the WP and on the site are different. Where is the correct info?
HI. Perhaps the information in WP. This is still the main document
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:53:26 PM

Thank you. But why then is the information on the site different? Even in a thread nothing was announced.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

Thank you. But why then is the information on the site different? Even in a thread nothing was announced.
Perhaps it was a mistake. Or they forgot to change. All these documents are created at different times. Therefore, there may be discrepancies.
kaito

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:02:54 PM

Perhaps it was a mistake. Or they forgot to change. All these documents are created at different times. Therefore, there may be discrepancies.
What is there to think so clearly that has changed. The information in WP isnt accurate.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:06:53 PM

What is there to think so clearly that has changed. The information in WP isnt accurate.
I didnt understand you. What is clear to you? Why its not accurate? Always in WP was the most complete information.
kaito

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:11:11 PM

I didnt understand you. What is clear to you? Why its not accurate? Always in WP was the most complete information.
Have you ever read that EP? The main difference is in China. Although usually the information is accurate, but here something was missed.
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:15:31 PM

Have you ever read that EP? The main difference is in China. Although usually the information is accurate, but here something was missed.
OK. I now understand. And what could change the plans so much? After all, it's true, there were no ads in the thread.
kaito

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:19:30 PM

OK. I now understand. And what could change the plans so much? After all, it's true, there were no ads in the thread.
Ohhh. Do you live in a cave ? Or completely out of life? ICP banned in China. This even influenced the course of Bitcoin.
mmmmyah

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

Can you please compare your platform to other fiat peer to peer lending platforms for example LendingClub or Prospero? Usually these platforms list notes and their grades (safe with low return, A grade.. all the way down to F grade - risky with high returns). Were you planning to follow a similar model? How does a lender get money back and how does he diversify the risk? thanks
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

Ohhh. Do you live in a cave ? Or completely out of life? ICP banned in China. This even influenced the course of Bitcoin.
Yes exactly. Flew out of my head. Well, let's hope that further serious changes will not happen.
kaito

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:28:00 PM

Yes exactly. Flew out of my head. Well, let's hope that further serious changes will not happen.
Well, I dont know. Quite a strange situation now in Russia .   Undecided
kaito

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:33:55 PM

Can you please compare your platform to other fiat peer to peer lending platforms for example LendingClub or Prospero? Usually these platforms list notes and their grades (safe with low return, A grade.. all the way down to F grade - risky with high returns). Were you planning to follow a similar model? How does a lender get money back and how does he diversify the risk? thanks
Look in WP. There is almost all information about project. And you can compare this platform with others by yourself.
inspeer.io/files/Inspeer_WP.pdf
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:36:36 PM

What about Russia? I'm not really in the know.
kaito

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:40:48 PM

Well, briefly, they try to control the crypto currency in every way (To forbid the one that is not controlled by the state).
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:45:03 PM

Well, briefly, they try to control the crypto currency in every way (To forbid the one that is not controlled by the state).
It's bad and stupid. But how will this affect to the project? It's international, after all.
kaito

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:49:24 PM

It's bad and stupid. But how will this affect to the project? It's international, after all.
huh. Well at least because ICO is produced in the ETH (not under control) and loans are issued in the crypto currency (wich uncontrolled).
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:52:32 PM

huh. Well at least because ICO is produced in the ETH (not under control) and loans are issued in the crypto currency (wich uncontrolled).
But they also work with fiat money. Is this not enough for legality?
kaito

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:56:56 PM

But they also work with fiat money. Is this not enough for legality?
This is a good factor, but the presence of a crypto currency is still risky. May require to limit the turnover of crypto currency for Russian citizens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: