Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154339 times)
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

Я ж тeбe шeлyдивый пec глaзки pacкpывaю нa oчepeднoй щиткoин. Boн oчepeднoe дoкaзaтeльcтвo, чтo этoт гopecтyдeнт нaдyвaющий щeки вo мнoжecтвeннoм чиcлe дaжe гoтoвый QT кoшeль cкoмпилить нe мoжeт. Eптыть мecяц eмy нa этo нaдo - тeпepь xoть пoнял чтo oбocpaлcя и cпocoбнocтeй нa чтo-тo кpoмe гpaндиoзныx плaнoв нa бyмaгe нe xвaтaeт - тeпepь yжe дaжe тoчный cpoк нaзвaть нe мoжeт - oxpeнeть мoжнo c тaкиx "paзpaбoтчикoв".
Bпpoчeм блaгoдapнocти я paзyмeeтcя нe дoждycь. B вeткe пo вeгaщитy тaкиx былo пoлнo. Xoть в глaзa ccы - вce paвнo бoжья poca. Teпepь cидят c миллиoнaми гoвнa зa 1 caтoxy и тo никтo нe бepeт.  Grin
1) Я cвoeгo знaкoмoгo пpoгpaммиcтa пpocил cкoмпилиpoвaть кoшeлeк - oн тoжe нe cмoг, гoвopит, чтo вpyчнyю нaдo и этo дo xpeнa вpeмeни зaймeт,
2) И твoи cpaвнeния c вeгoй здecь вooбщe нe yмecтны, пoтoмy чтo пpeмaйнa нeт, и никтo ничeгo нe льeт. Дa и цeнa вчepa былa 6-7, ceгoдня 5-6,
3) Mнe c мoими миллиoнaми и этoгo xвaтит, чтoбы пoднять xopoшo. Ho я жe нe oлeнь нeтepпeливый c зaнoзoй в жoпe, лyчшe пoдoждy кypc пoлyчшe. A ecли нe бyдeт eгo, тo и нe вeликa пoтepя.  Smiley
4) Кpиптocтpaдaльцaм, вpoдe тeбя, дaвнo пopa ycвoить oднy вeщь - никтo тeбe ничeгo здecь нe дoлжeн, нe нpaвитcя - мaйни нaйcxэш, тaм нaйдyт дocтoйнoe пpимeнeниe твoим видeoкapтaм.  Wink Bce, пoкa, ты нe oчeнь.
Эx cтyдeнт. He yчиcь гpoмкo пyкaть в лyжy.
1) Taк ктo бы coмнeвaлcя. Пpиcoeдиняйcя co знaкoмым пpoгpaммepoм в кoмaндy в этoмy "мы paзpaбы". Taм явнo тaкиx жe нeдoyчeк нe xвaтaeт. Или ты yжe тaм и вылeз пo pyccки пoпиздeть?  Grin
2) Tы yж caм oпpeдeлиcь. Лoxaнyлcя - cлив "нoвыйBTC" зa 5caтox?  Grin Или "пoднял" 100$ чтoб былo чe пoжpaть пapy днeй. Любoй твoй выбop пeчaлeн.  Grin
3) Hy тaк чтo, xoть нa xлeб тo xвaтилo? T.к. пo 5 caтox в cтaкaнe кaк paз нa 100$ Grin
4) Hy нaйc этo кoнeчнo coвceм cypoвo. Ho вce жe мaйнить oткpoвeнный шлaчoк этo твoй yдeл. Bпpoчeм я и в вeткe пo вeгaщитy cpaзy cкaзaл - тaкиe мoнeты дoлжны быть для ecтecтвeннoгo oтбopa.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:46:33 PM

Hey everyone,

We wanted to just clear things up about the Windows QT wallet and why it took longer than we expected. We are still having compiling problems but the problems have turned out to be bigger than we originally attended. We have already talked to the team of the coin we forked but they unfortunately  couldn't help us. This means we'll have to do it by hand which takes a long time. We want to have it done by the end of the week but as we can't see the end it can take longer. But don't worry yet, we're also working on the bounty campaign. The plan will be done somewhere in November. There is also an article coming about project Perdu which it the project that will increase the anonymity of SHIELD. We're also improving the Electrum wallet that already works for the people wondering.

Thanks for everyone contributing and helping us with SHIELD.
Wow
Promises again
Month of promises ))

Find the student from another team and find $300-500 to pay him and your QT wallet will be ready in few days  Grin Grin Grin
I understand that it is very big amount for a team who has no money for working server computer, but still please try ....

Hey skdsw,

From your message I understand that you would be able to create this QT wallet in a few days? If not, I wouldn't understand why we should take you in any way serious. If you can than why are you wasting your time telling our dev how he is bad at programming and don't just start getting paid that $300-$500 you could get every few days, would be more productive. Furthermore you claim that we keep making promises? We don't make a promise, we're just telling you what we expect. We could also leave you in the dark. Just don't read the ANN and you won't see any updates.

Thanks.
I shall explain you
BECAUSE everyt shit and not shit coin out there has QT wallet from first day
For sure I can not make QT wallet, but I am not creating coins like you, I am not giving promises which I can not realise (sorry, not promises - just a "telling what you expect")  Grin
I am not crying that I have no money to buy server -  why are you comparing me and your teams members?
After your blablashow about QT wallet everybody here can see that dev is nothing in making QT wallet - they do not need my words
And leave me to decide how to waste my time here   Grin I just laughing about your unprofessional team - thats all ))

"We don't make a promise, we're just telling you what we expect. We could also leave you in the dark. Just don't read the ANN and you won't see any updates" - this is real masterpiece !!!  Grin Grin Grin

Are you trying to blackmail us ? )))

I don't know why you have to act like such a dick on here? There are working wallets out there, the Electrum wallet works, the Linux wallet works and if u really are eager to sell what u mine(d) just put your exchange address in your miner file and sell if u want to sell.
How old is this coin? And on the roadmap a QT wallet wasn't even planned for the first months, it's just due to popular demand the devs started early on a QT wallet. As u state alot of projects already have working QT wallets, but those are just copy pastes from any other wallet out there. If the devs want to implement certain features in the QT wallet it's not just copy paste.
I also know a guy who tried to compile the windows wallet with what is provided on github and he can't figure it out yet either.
Why is it so hard for people to have some patience nowadays? U really think that the coin u have mined will come out with new stuff on a daily basis? This isn't Apple or Microsoft developing stuff, these are indie developers who do this in their spare time. Knowing that there is no premine on this coin by the dev's makes me even more angry when people call it a scamcoin. How and why would the dev make any profit by telling us stuff he won't deliver? He can't dump any premine on the exchange because there isn't any, wallets are working if u do the effort to make them work.
So start with some constructive posts or don't talk at all, cuz all I have read from you now is justs posts to piss on this project. Are you trying to buy more cheaper, spreading FUD?

I fully agree with this opinion.
I seem to intentionally try to lower the price.
It is totally not constructive to waste it.
If can not wait, can go to another project.
skdsw

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:15:28 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2017, 06:26:43 PM by skdsw

Hey everyone,

We wanted to just clear things up about the Windows QT wallet and why it took longer than we expected. We are still having compiling problems but the problems have turned out to be bigger than we originally attended. We have already talked to the team of the coin we forked but they unfortunately  couldn't help us. This means we'll have to do it by hand which takes a long time. We want to have it done by the end of the week but as we can't see the end it can take longer. But don't worry yet, we're also working on the bounty campaign. The plan will be done somewhere in November. There is also an article coming about project Perdu which it the project that will increase the anonymity of SHIELD. We're also improving the Electrum wallet that already works for the people wondering.

Thanks for everyone contributing and helping us with SHIELD.
Wow
Promises again
Month of promises ))

Find the student from another team and find $300-500 to pay him and your QT wallet will be ready in few days  Grin Grin Grin
I understand that it is very big amount for a team who has no money for working server computer, but still please try ....

Hey skdsw,

From your message I understand that you would be able to create this QT wallet in a few days? If not, I wouldn't understand why we should take you in any way serious. If you can than why are you wasting your time telling our dev how he is bad at programming and don't just start getting paid that $300-$500 you could get every few days, would be more productive. Furthermore you claim that we keep making promises? We don't make a promise, we're just telling you what we expect. We could also leave you in the dark. Just don't read the ANN and you won't see any updates.

Thanks.
I shall explain you
BECAUSE everyt shit and not shit coin out there has QT wallet from first day
For sure I can not make QT wallet, but I am not creating coins like you, I am not giving promises which I can not realise (sorry, not promises - just a "telling what you expect")  Grin
I am not crying that I have no money to buy server -  why are you comparing me and your teams members?
After your blablashow about QT wallet everybody here can see that dev is nothing in making QT wallet - they do not need my words
And leave me to decide how to waste my time here   Grin I just laughing about your unprofessional team - thats all ))

"We don't make a promise, we're just telling you what we expect. We could also leave you in the dark. Just don't read the ANN and you won't see any updates" - this is real masterpiece !!!  Grin Grin Grin

Are you trying to blackmail us ? )))

I don't know why you have to act like such a dick on here? There are working wallets out there, the Electrum wallet works, the Linux wallet works and if u really are eager to sell what u mine(d) just put your exchange address in your miner file and sell if u want to sell.
How old is this coin? And on the roadmap a QT wallet wasn't even planned for the first months, it's just due to popular demand the devs started early on a QT wallet. As u state alot of projects already have working QT wallets, but those are just copy pastes from any other wallet out there. If the devs want to implement certain features in the QT wallet it's not just copy paste.
I also know a guy who tried to compile the windows wallet with what is provided on github and he can't figure it out yet either.
Why is it so hard for people to have some patience nowadays? U really think that the coin u have mined will come out with new stuff on a daily basis? This isn't Apple or Microsoft developing stuff, these are indie developers who do this in their spare time. Knowing that there is no premine on this coin by the dev's makes me even more angry when people call it a scamcoin. How and why would the dev make any profit by telling us stuff he won't deliver? He can't dump any premine on the exchange because there isn't any, wallets are working if u do the effort to make them work.
So start with some constructive posts or don't talk at all, cuz all I have read from you now is justs posts to piss on this project. Are you trying to buy more cheaper, spreading FUD?

I fully agree with this opinion.
I seem to intentionally try to lower the price.
It is totally not constructive to waste it.
If can not wait, can go to another project.
Wow
You like Sherlock ))
I sold my 6 millions of XSH a week ago
I mined it only 2 days with 5-6 L3+
This is because dev is student who decided to play cryptogames and have not heard earlier about multialgo coins
Now the team fixed this scrypt issue, but how do you feel with few hundreds of thousands XSH, which you mined few weeks on GPU?

Even after this please continue to believe the promises
I also like the word "patience" - for a month dev and blinded like you are asking for a patience
This is about money bro - patience not from this opera

Next

Electrum wallet - yes it works
But it never work correctly - I spend a whole day to send 6 millions to exchange
Oh, sorry - I am not patient

You are wrong bro, I am pissing only in WC
There are only few persons who are pissing exactly to your ears - dev and his team  Grin

And to people who tell me where to go and what to do - last time I was in this thread a week ago
Today I returned to see is there any changes here
That was a wasting of time - for sure no any changes
maria1156

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

when will the wallet issue be solved ?
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

So why are you still here? Live it or leave it.
skdsw

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:23:26 PM

So why are you still here? Live it or leave it.
I forgot to ask you  Grin
SHIELD_Joe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

when will the wallet issue be solved ?

Are you having issues with the Electrum wallet? The Electrum wallet should be fixed, if you're having any problems let us knows. As for the Windows QT wallet, we don't know yet. We're working on it but are having some troubles. Thanks.
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:30:09 PM

In this case your words about this project are only talking about what the person you are - ignorant and silly.  Smiley
skdsw

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

In this case your words about this project are only talking about what the person you are - ignorant and silly.  Smiley
Do not cry baby
Our cleverest baby

And do not forget to be patient  Grin
Kelvinchoy

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:34:05 AM

When will solve the wallet problem? I want to see the wallet.
sunanchi

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:47:50 AM

In this case your words about this project are only talking about what the person you are - ignorant and silly.  Smiley
Do not cry baby
Our cleverest baby

And do not forget to be patient  Grin

Positions determine the tendency to speak
Sell your coins, of course,you want this coin to die, to prove you are right.
This kind of sad person is also in the real life.
Hold, support, waiting.
if you not supported, please give me a reason why you're still here talk talk talk just like a joke.
sunanchi

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:00:05 AM

Let me talk about why I support this project
First, this is a technical project that you can see in GitHub, which is not a simple fork
Second, developers regularly communicate with each other,
Third, the unit price of coins is very low.

Assume that the project is dead
What would I lose, just a few bitcoins?
If the project succeeds, what will I get, five times, or ten times?
Judge whether a project is good or bad, code, developer, supply, algorithm, amount, and so on,It's your own business.
I don't recommend buying this coin.
But I hate people who only hit others, and this kind of person must fail in life.
Leave, or witness our development
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:07:11 AM

SHIELD is a good coin. I buy 3 sts and sell 6sts .. I have double coins Smiley)
skdsw

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:16:32 AM

Let me talk about why I support this project
First, this is a technical project that you can see in GitHub, which is not a simple fork
Second, developers regularly communicate with each other,
Third, the unit price of coins is very low.

Assume that the project is dead
What would I lose, just a few bitcoins?
If the project succeeds, what will I get, five times, or ten times?
Judge whether a project is good or bad, code, developer, supply, algorithm, amount, and so on,It's your own business.
I don't recommend buying this coin.
But I hate people who only hit others, and this kind of person must fail in life.
Leave, or witness our development
I shall try to speak with you on your and the same as your's persons language - language of endless teaching ))

First of all I never rated anybody in this thread - except dev of course )
Second everybody does not worry, who you hate and who you love and how much you lose or win
Third I never gave advices to anybody where he should go and what he should do

I spend MY OWN time to this project and are able to speak what I want
If I see that dev is a blablabla professiomal in programming - I am telling this
If you do not like this - go away from here
Another way to shut your mouth and ignore posts that you do not like

This was your language buddy  Smiley
skdsw

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:17:16 AM

Me too
But it does not mean that coin is good  Cheesy
Conectiva7

Activity: 86

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:28:18 AM

Me too
Since you do not like the coin and have double, then give me: SYPCcfAcPx6UevhngaGYjn6m2F1RDGFb8m    Cheesy
sunanchi

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:45:02 AM

Me too
That's the end of our conversation.
Good Luck for you. Grin
Kelvinchoy

Activity: 320

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:27:54 AM

Me too
That's the end of our conversation.
Good Luck for you. Grin
I agree with you, I think XSH is one of the good coin. And it is promising.
Kilverline

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:42:29 AM

Me too
i think the good coin is it give you money ...  If you know how  Cheesy
ayke99

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:27:11 AM

Can i mine this coin with l3 ? or just with gpu?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: