Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154334 times)
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:41:41 PM

I'm just wondering how this coin can be usebale and useful locked in masternodes...Total lack of sense for me.

Anonymous transactions have several uses and masternodes are often a way for you to do two things: 1) Help keep the network secure and running and 2) get rewarded for it.

For many people, that turns into a way to receive a passive income from all of this.

It's fork of XVG. XVG is used widely to provide secure transactions between users and exchanges. In this way I don't see any reason to lock coins in wallets, especially with lesser than XVG amout of total coins. I'm here from the very first day, watching for the progress of SHIELD, I'm still holding my coins and believe in this project and developer. And I don't think that it is wise solution. It's only good for hype, pump and dump. Just look at this copy-pasted neoscrypt masternodes bullshit without any innovation and tech, appearing every day here. My opinion.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Children of Gaia

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:44:28 PM

I'm just wondering how this coin can be usebale and useful locked in masternodes...Total lack of sense for me.
Like any other shitcoin like VIVO DSR INN GBX etc. Only usability is to sell dev's premine.

Sure, but there is no premine. Only developers fund. But through all the time I am being here I trust developer of SHIELD.
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:54:16 PM

Is there any portfolio app like blockfolio which can show us real time movements ? I personally use blockfolio for android, but there isn't support for XSH yet..

As I know you should write the e-mail to developers of Blockfolio with request to adding Stocks.exchange. They react quickly on this type of requests. 

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:23:42 PM

Is there any portfolio app like blockfolio which can show us real time movements ? I personally use blockfolio for android, but there isn't support for XSH yet..

As I know you should write the e-mail to developers of Blockfolio with request to adding Stocks.exchange. They react quickly on this type of requests. 
Sent them an email just now so let's get some more people to email them to put some pressure on them to add Stocks.exchange to their app, I've got a few coins that are listed on there that I can not see on my Blockfolio app yet.

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
SHIELD_Joe

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

Like any other shitcoin like VIVO DSR INN GBX etc. Only usability is to sell dev's premine.

Sounds good, unfortunately that would be a very useless function as a premine of 0 isn't that easy or profitable to sell.
SHIELD_Joe

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:32:41 PM

Anonymous transactions have several uses and masternodes are often a way for you to do two things: 1) Help keep the network secure and running and 2) get rewarded for it.

For many people, that turns into a way to receive a passive income from all of this.

It's fork of XVG. XVG is used widely to provide secure transactions between users and exchanges. In this way I don't see any reason to lock coins in wallets, especially with lesser than XVG amout of total coins. I'm here from the very first day, watching for the progress of SHIELD, I'm still holding my coins and believe in this project and developer. And I don't think that it is wise solution. It's only good for hype, pump and dump. Just look at this copy-pasted neoscrypt masternodes bullshit without any innovation and tech, appearing every day here. My opinion.

There is a reason behind masternodes. We will be using masternodes to implement private send and instant send. Two, in our opinion, great function to have for a privacy coin. Our costum PoS will also require masternodes. So in this case it's not only good for hype and a pump and dump. We do understand what you mean and will try to work out a way to prevent a gigantic pump and dump caused by the implementation of masternodes.
Children of Gaia

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:34:59 PM

There is a reason behind masternodes. We will be using masternodes to implement private send and instant send. Two, in our opinion, great function to have for a privacy coin. Our costum PoS will also require masternodes. So in this case it's not only good for hype and a pump and dump. We do understand what you mean and will try to work out a way to prevent a gigantic pump and dump caused by the implementation of masternodes.

I don't think that there will be huge pump, becuase the RoI of XSH masternodes will be about 0%.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:13:46 PM

I don't think that there will be huge pump, becuase the RoI of XSH masternodes will be about 0%.

What on earth makes you think that the ROI on XSH masternodes will be about 0%?  Who gave you this information?  The point of this coin is far from being a masternodes coin to get you some sort of insane ROI, but it is indeed a fact that masternodes will be necessary for it to function to the best of its capabilities.  How can you be fudding on such a genuinely legitimate coin's thread I honestly don't understand.  If you want to complain about fake coins and masternodes that are for nothing but ponzi then go fud on all the Neoscrypt coin pages.

This one is as legit as it gets, so please, do support it, especially since you said you have been here since day 1 and are holding.
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:18:20 PM

Sometimes I wonder if these FUDDERS just come in and copy paste some random shit from a notepad they have at hand. If you would have read the OP you would have noticed that this coin has NO PREMINE and all funds that the Dev team gets are from donations to fund the project or to get the coin listed on bigger exchanges, as the current vote shows alot of people want the Dev team to use the donations to get listed on a bigger exchange. This voting ends next week so do your research before posting a completely idiotic reply.
Yes of course no premine on paper but huge premine done in the first days with 8000coin per block.  Grin There are a lot of ways for devs to try to hide premine  Grin This is just one of them.
Yes - many people don't understand that - but thats the point.  Wink
tinchopf

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:28:40 PM

Yes of course no premine on paper but huge premine done in the first days with 8000coin per block.  Grin There are a lot of ways for devs to try to hide premine  Grin This is just one of them.

That's not premine, that's called instamine. And you are assuming the dev got them

SHIELD_Joe

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:30:29 PM

Sometimes I wonder if these FUDDERS just come in and copy paste some random shit from a notepad they have at hand. If you would have read the OP you would have noticed that this coin has NO PREMINE and all funds that the Dev team gets are from donations to fund the project or to get the coin listed on bigger exchanges, as the current vote shows alot of people want the Dev team to use the donations to get listed on a bigger exchange. This voting ends next week so do your research before posting a completely idiotic reply.
Yes - many people don't understand that - but thats the point.  Wink

We can't prove ourselves innocent, you can't prove negatives. However you can prove positives. If you can, please so prove that we did have an huge premine. If you can't you're just causing fud and show that you should not be taken seriously and we will not take any more time to try and debunk your allegations. 
abudfv2008

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:37:49 PM

We can't prove ourselves innocent, you can't prove negatives. However you can prove positives. If you can, please so prove that we did have an huge premine. If you can't you're just causing fud and show that you should not be taken seriously and we will not take any more time to try and debunk your allegations. 
1) I don't see richlist in explorer ... at least.  Grin
2) 112Ml coins were mined in first days with 8K per block. Who have mined? Of course devs were in the first row. Else it doesn't make any sense.
3) If you can't prove that you didn't mine then you are trying to hype and try to persuade that you should be taken seriously.
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:06:46 PM

Luckily XSH is not premined, so thats not the case.

jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:14:23 PM

Im wondering how private will be those transactions through masternodes? Because people that will be running masternodes will be having particular ip address (or dynamic ip?) which can be located hence person that running that masternode can be located too. So this mn can be examied by particular people on the case of transactions that was ongoing though this mn. How really private that will be?

themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:19:26 PM

I cannot seem to get on the right algo for my AMD rigs. Anyone have any suggestions? Way too low Mh/s

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Children of Gaia

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

What on earth makes you think that the ROI on XSH masternodes will be about 0%?  Who gave you this information?  The point of this coin is far from being a masternodes coin to get you some sort of insane ROI, but it is indeed a fact that masternodes will be necessary for it to function to the best of its capabilities.  How can you be fudding on such a genuinely legitimate coin's thread I honestly don't understand.  If you want to complain about fake coins and masternodes that are for nothing but ponzi then go fud on all the Neoscrypt coin pages.

This one is as legit as it gets, so please, do support it, especially since you said you have been here since day 1 and are holding.

Who are "fudding"? I'm trying to change developers decision about this senseless invention. Do the math. 250 coins block reward now, how much % will get MN I don't know, I guess 50%, 500k collateral, already total supply is 460kk, about 20% will be locked in nodes from the very first day of start and total locked amout will be 50+% soon. So it's obvious that RoI will be lowest of the low, and locked coins will be usless. But for sure it will be good for dumpers, who has bought the deep.
danspasiva

Activity: 417
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

Who are "fudding"? I'm trying to change developers decision about this senseless invention. Do the math. 250 coins block reward now, how much % will get MN I don't know, I guess 50%, 500k collateral, already total supply is 460kk, about 20% will be locked in nodes from the very first day of start and total locked amout will be 50+% soon. So it's obvious that RoI will be lowest of the low, and locked coins will be usless. But for sure it will be good for dumpers, who has bought the deep.

Okay, I understand you now.  You are calculating MN with POW blocks but  XSH will be going to a Custom POS inflation system with Masternodes.  POS will be almost all of the blocks, and the block rewards for POS has not been released yet, so we don't actually know yet what a masternode can earn.
SHIELD_Joe

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

1) I don't see richlist in explorer ... at least.  Grin
2) 112Ml coins were mined in first days with 8K per block. Who have mined? Of course devs were in the first row. Else it doesn't make any sense.
3) If you can't prove that you didn't mine then you are trying to hype and try to persuade that you should be taken seriously.

Those are almost great points, but not really though.

1) Did you even try to give us a chance? If you'd go to our official explorer you can easily find the rich list. I'm even happy to give it to you. Here
2) You'd just have to take us for our word. But there are many people who where here from day one that could tell you that they also mined a ton.
3) How would we prove that we didn't mine. There is no proving negatives, I hope you understand this.

Hope this helped. I'd also like to point out that your 2nd and 3rd point are basically the same point.
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:49:12 PM

That's not premine, that's called instamine. And you are assuming the dev got them

There were plenty of people mining this. This was released around LUX, so lots were on that coin while others were on this one.  There were about 4-5 coins worth mining when XSH blocks rewards were higher. Tongue

I am very curious how masternodes and POS are going to tie together.
H055Y

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

D D D Denarius

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

There were plenty of people mining this. This was released around LUX, so lots were on that coin while others were on this one.  There were about 4-5 coins worth mining when XSH blocks rewards were higher. Tongue

I am very curious how masternodes and POS are going to tie together.
I'm still waiting for more updates on the TOR nodes that are going to be implemented this week if they get it working properly on time!
PoW will still take a while to end so keep on mining!

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: