Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154338 times)
vitiriha

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:56:12 PM

bearded pool pays perfectly! the purse works! I will check other pools.
solo pool no one wants to create? Wink

New exchange: https://vicex.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miner32342

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

Considering myself VERY lucky to have been one of the first to mine SHIELD. Hardly any payout now in comparison to the start, that was FAST.

This coin at all associated with the 3-4 shield coin projects that had been abandoned since 2014??

No, this is something else

It couldn't be more diffrent if I am totally honest with you! We thrive in having enough coins for everyone making small payments easy even for third world countries and we are also going to bring an incredible form of PoS, quantum proofing and some anonimity projects. We liked the name SHIELD as it reminds us of protections which we give our users

Hope it helps,

the SHIELD team
The electrum wallet is not synchronized, although the connection to the network is

http://rgho.st/6QnZDw2kh

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:22:58 PM

Did nobody notice the misspelled "integrated" in the title?
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:26:44 PM

Successfully recieved payouts to offline electrum wallet. Thanks development team for their work!
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:45:17 PM

The electrum wallet is not synchronized, although the connection to the network is

http://rgho.st/6QnZDw2kh

Yeah we know, we are working on a fix

ETA is this friday

Atotarho

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:47:52 PM

why are coins not confirmed in the purse electrum?
miner32342

Activity: 599

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 05:56:20 PM

why are coins not confirmed in the purse electrum?
в пяттницy

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:36:51 PM

Hey everyone,

we just wanted to announce that we're working on multiple Medium post that will explain our project a little better and a article about PoS coming soon!
We're also talking to some exchanges at the moment and could be added any day now (Can't say much more sorry!)

Electrum wallets will also be fixed before Friday but getting integrated into exchanges will get some priority.

The SHIELD team.

vitiriha

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:47:55 PM

Hey everyone,

we just wanted to announce that we're working on multiple Medium post that will explain our project a little better and a article about PoS coming soon!
We're also talking to some exchanges at the moment and could be added any day now (Can't say much more sorry!)

Electrum wallets will also be fixed before Friday but getting integrated into exchanges will get some priority.

The SHIELD team.
you do not need to hurry with exchanges, a weak coin trading is harmful.

New exchange: https://vicex.io
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:50:37 PM

Hey everyone,

The SHIELD team.

So you want to get listed first when wallet don't work and noone with electrum wallet can trade?  Undecided
xaeder

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:59:28 PM

Can I mine to my electron address, and then import it on the fixed wallet? Since now the blockchain is at -1.
darkly spectre

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:40:26 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 09:51:54 PM by darkly spectre

Hey everyone,

The SHIELD team.

get your wallets for users and pools sorted out first. this entire project is barely alive and you are already throwing around exchanges.

Our pool operator has been trying to get a scrypt pool working but compiling always fails. this guy has added so many coins without a issue but SHIELD just keeps on failing and failing.

sorry if I am being harsh but it's just kinda urgh
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:57:17 PM

Hey everyone,

The SHIELD team.

get your wallets for users and pools sorted out first. this entire project is barely alive and you are already throwing around exchanges.

Our pool operator has been trying to get a scrypt pool working but compiling always fails. this guy has added so many coins without a issue but SHIELD just keeps on failing and failing.

I just want to echo this.  This project has SO much potential.  The lack of a pre-mine is incredible, and the vision you've laid out is quite spectacular.  Obviously we need to see you deliver on these promises, but in my opinion this is far from a shitcoin.

That being said, part of what's amazing about this is you're trying to pull off multi-algo.  It's not easy.  It's what makes your coin great, but it's hard to do.  So you must get those basics right before rushing to exchanges.  Get all 5 chains working, get all 5 algos each a pool, and get a wallet going for Windows (I think Linux is enough for a launch/mining, but for exchanges you need buyers, which means you need Windows users).

Please, please get this core development right.  You have worked hard to open an opportunity for yourselves here.  Don't turn it into a cash grab for miners to quickly dump an underdeveloped coin.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:12:53 PM

Thanks for the advice we will keep that in mind.

Also what is the problem while compiling (maybe we can help, or fix it in a future release)

The SHIELD team

SHIELDcurrency (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:18:39 PM

I just want to echo this.  This project has SO much potential.  The lack of a pre-mine is incredible, and the vision you've laid out is quite spectacular.  Obviously we need to see you deliver on these promises, but in my opinion this is far from a shitcoin.

That being said, part of what's amazing about this is you're trying to pull off multi-algo.  It's not easy.  It's what makes your coin great, but it's hard to do.  So you must get those basics right before rushing to exchanges.  Get all 5 chains working, get all 5 algos each a pool, and get a wallet going for Windows (I think Linux is enough for a launch/mining, but for exchanges you need buyers, which means you need Windows users).

Please, please get this core development right.  You have worked hard to open an opportunity for yourselves here.  Don't turn it into a cash grab for miners to quickly dump an underdeveloped coin.

Thank you for the kind words
We are working hard on the wallets(I just fixed the transaction bug, just need to compile tomorrow for windows)
The 5 chains should be active tomorrow on all updated SHIELD daemons(anyone reading please update to the newest version before that time)
As for the Development: We are really trying as hard as we can, but maybe we are rushing somethings. I'll keep that in mind.

Many thanks,

The SHIELD team

darkly spectre

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:59:43 PM

Thanks for the advice we will keep that in mind.

Also what is the problem while compiling (maybe we can help, or fix it in a future release)

The SHIELD team
PM'd
Shews

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:00:51 AM

All the high blocks mined before a windows qt  wallet available...
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:16:04 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 10:04:49 AM by trgnn

Cool Cool Cool

Code:
-a myr-gr -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:5433 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=XSH

Don't forget to use XSH as password, or your shares will be lost

Elange

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:18:00 AM

I just want to echo this.  This project has SO much potential.

Really? I don't see any potential. It's just a coin. Not even with a working wallet. Which means, it's underfinanced, at least.

The lack of a pre-mine is incredible, and the vision you've laid out is quite spectacular.  Obviously we need to see you deliver on these promises, but in my opinion this is far from a shitcoin.

I think it's a typical shitcoin. Lots of blah, zero value.

That being said, part of what's amazing about this is you're trying to pull off multi-algo.  It's not easy.  It's what makes your coin great, but it's hard to do.  So you must get those basics right before rushing to exchanges.  Get all 5 chains working, get all 5 algos each a pool, and get a wallet going for Windows (I think Linux is enough for a launch/mining, but for exchanges you need buyers, which means you need Windows users).

Multi-algo is great? Great for who? For miners? Or for clients? You know, it's clients who're gonna pay for coins, not miners. They don't really care about the algo.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:31:45 AM

X17 and Blake2s still reject all blocks for me.  I'm on version" : "v2.1.0.0-d9645ec-beta" with protocolversion" : 90002.  Wrong daemon?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: