Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:47:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XSH] TOR/i2p, Quantum proof, MN, PoS/PoW, Fully ano, SHIELD  (Read 154339 times)
gregor71

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:54:00 AM

sure I've tried, it doesn't help

You collected the first purse using Berkley DB 4.8, and the second using the most likely different version, keeping wallet.db from the first assembly. I advise you to withdraw all money from the first purse and generally remove it.

Or to collect the second purse indicating the hard way to Berkley DB 4.8
pasmas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:55:16 AM

Can you please explain what would be the difference with DeepOnion? I really cannot see some valuable difference.
Maybe it is good for you to deeponion team and become stronger?

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:28:52 AM

A question about electrum wallet...not used to....makin without looking I set 1 day expire of wallet, this means that tomorrow the wallet will not be good??

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
boo50

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

lux8.net

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:42:44 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 10:48:56 AM by boo50

You collected the first purse using Berkley DB 4.8, and the second using the most likely different version, keeping wallet.db from the first assembly. I advise you to withdraw all money from the first purse and generally remove it.

I've made it on the same machine.

Tried to remove completely everything, backup wallet.dat (I can't withdraw money, because old wallet won't sync).
Build it again and got the same error.

Also tried to recompile old wallet with 1.0 source, and got the same error.

sergik73

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

Question to developers:is on any other exchange except https://stocks.exchange in the future, and what if it's not a secret of course?and how long to wait for this? Smiley
H055Y

Activity: 406

D D D Denarius

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:46:56 PM

To all miners ; we spent all night fixing bugs related to wallet and yiimp. We apologize for the problems you might have suffered. If the transactions keep stuck, I'll manually enforce them. We're supporting this project @200% and we'll do our best for this coin. If a payout show a tx "..." please wait a bit, one or two payouts (we're paying out every hour and some users reported the tx "..." vanished after a few payouts). SHIELD is up and live again one http://beardedpool.fr Send me a pm in case of issues  Smiley

Code:
-a x17 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3737 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=XSH

I sent u a PM last night before I went to bed about 913 & 26 coins not being paid out yet on your pool, still no pay out and no answer on pm Sad

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

To all miners ; we spent all night fixing bugs related to wallet and yiimp. We apologize for the problems you might have suffered. If the transactions keep stuck, I'll manually enforce them. We're supporting this project @200% and we'll do our best for this coin. If a payout show a tx "..." please wait a bit, one or two payouts (we're paying out every hour and some users reported the tx "..." vanished after a few payouts). SHIELD is up and live again one http://beardedpool.fr Send me a pm in case of issues  Smiley

Code:
-a x17 -o stratum+tcp://beardedpool.fr:3737 -u YOUR_WALLET -p c=XSH

I sent u a PM last night before I went to bed about 913 & 26 coins not being paid out yet on your pool, still no pay out and no answer on pm Sad

As I said to many others, I restarted everything from scratch and payouts seems to work smoothly again. I'm on Paris time and I have to sleep too, at least from time to time, please understand this. For all payouts before today 11:00 UTC, send a pm, I'll pay as soon as I can Smiley As far as I know, the tx "..." error is solved.

Also, considering the hash spread, blocks are raining  Grin I love this multi algo coin  Cool

gregor71

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

I've made it on the same machine.

Tried to remove completely everything, backup wallet.dat (I can't withdraw money, because old wallet won't sync).
Build it again and got the same error.

Also tried to recompile old wallet with 1.0 source, and got the same error.
There can be several different versions on the same machine. If you compiled the Berkley DB 4.8 manually, then when configuring the purse, specify the paths manually.

Like this
Code:
./configure CPPFLAGS="-I/root/db4/include -O2" LDFLAGS="-L/root/db4/lib" --with-incompatible-bdb --without-gui
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 01:05:40 PM

Question to developers:is on any other exchange except https://stocks.exchange in the future, and what if it's not a secret of course?and how long to wait for this? Smiley

We're working on contacting as many exchanges as we can, unfortunatly some have certain requirments which we do not yet forfill. We'll get added to more exchanges as we go and will of course let everyone know when we're added. What exchanges are you thinking about?

The SHIELD team.

H055Y

Activity: 406

D D D Denarius

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:36:59 PM

We're working on contacting as many exchanges as we can, unfortunatly some have certain requirments which we do not yet forfill. We'll get added to more exchanges as we go and will of course let everyone know when we're added. What exchanges are you thinking about?

The SHIELD team.
Cryptopia wouldn't be a bad one, not too big and not too small Smiley

How about you DYOR on Denarius (D)
sergik73

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:39:04 PM

The SHIELD team.

Well then as they say all in your hands!It would be possible to begin to look to such exchanges as https://www.cryptopia.co.nz well,or https://novaexchange.com!
jenifive

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:44:09 PM

i cant send coins from my wallet to another
its giving me error when i click send
https://imgur.com/a/o4Dw5
can somebody help me with my issue please?
i have w7 64

trgnn

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

The SHIELD team.

I think Novaexchange have a free registeration. You should write to them.

Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:54:06 PM

About the speed...
I see that you stayed on the pool for no more than 15 minutes. Speed pool shows the number and diff shares that you send. I do not manage speed.

Several hours on your pool and still half of my actual speed. I leave.
SmallRig

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

SafeCoin-SAFE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:04:33 PM

IDK if pool is showing less hashrate or some issue with Coin..

i have to restart my miner every 10 min to get 70% of my actual hashes.. .. And i tried different types of mining softwares. All same..

My Rig is producing 240mh/s ... but i get 140mh/s in Umine pool.. And i can't keep on Restarting the miner every 10 mins to get the 70% !!!
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

IDK if pool is showing less hashrate or some issue with Coin..

i have to restart my miner every 10 min to get 70% of my actual hashes.. .. And i tried different types of mining softwares. All same..

My Rig is producing 240mh/s ... but i get 140mh/s in Umine pool.. And i can't keep on Restarting the miner every 10 mins to get the 70% !!!

I get less only on bigmine.
SHIELDcurrency (OP)

Activity: 293

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:42:37 PM

The SHIELD team.

Well then as they say all in your hands!It would be possible to begin to look to such exchanges as https://www.cryptopia.co.nz well,or https://novaexchange.com!

We've already contacted Cryptopia a while ago but they told us we had to buy the listing fee which is 3.5 bitcoin something we just don't have yet as this is not a premined coin. We did however contact Novaexchange and while writing this response we got contacted by them,

"Hi Sir

Thank you for contacting us.
At the moment we can NOT accept new coins. You have to be patient until we do again. Unfortunately, there is no estimated time yet, but we hope we will do so soon.
"

We're working on some other exchanges but we don't want to promise anything yet. We'll get there eventually and until we do you can always get onto stocks.exchange.

The SHIELD team.

gregor71

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:50:08 PM

About the speed...
I see that you stayed on the pool for no more than 15 minutes. Speed pool shows the number and diff shares that you send. I do not manage speed.

Several hours on your pool and still half of my actual speed. I leave.

try add d=30

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://bigmine.org:5433 -u you_addres_wallet -p stats,d=30
gregor71

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

Your speed on the pool is displayed because of the number of solutions sent. At the same time, the size of the payment is calculated by the count shares and their diff. And it does not depend on the displayed power. You can manually set the diff through parameter "d" by lowering it. The amount of your payment will remain at the same level.

Sorry for my English))
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:33:07 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2017, 03:43:26 PM by TheKryptonian

Guys let's cool the jets on exchanges.  We should all want the devs to focus on getting all the wallets up and running smoothly, and get any hardforks out of the way for fixing stability, people having less send/receive issues, and orphans, before we pursue exchanges (otherwise the exchanges need to adjust for hardforks).

I know everyone is sitting on millions of Shield they want to sell, and I'm not here to yell HODL at you.  Maybe Shield will do better, maybe it'll die, too soon to tell (though it's a promising start).  But people who want to dump already have a dumper's exchange (https://stocks.exchange/trade/XSH/BTC) so go sell there.  If your complaint is that there isn't enough buyer interest there, then you should want the coin to get more developed to generate buyer interest.  A higher-volume exchange will also help buyer's interest, but that's a short-term solution, which is not fair to the devs or people like me who want to be in it long term.  We will all get our profits, but let's wait a few weeks or months for stability and generte organic buyer interest.

Also, this is a bad time to be selling altcoins anyways.  The BitCoin Gold/GPU/whatever stuff is going to keep money flowing out of altcoins into bitcoin until the fork in a couple weeks.  So you're not going to find many buyers for new coins anyway.

Just counselling patience  Smiley.  Come later Nov/early Dec I will right there with you, also asking devs for better exchange.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: