Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:35:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SmartValley – decentralized expert community for ICO projects  (Read 10083 times)
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:15:23 PM

There’s quite often a question from our bounters: “when will we get our tokens?”

Once token distribution begins, you will see active button to transfer your tokens to your wallet in your personal account. Due to the fact that the Smart-contract will be released only when our platform is launched, you will be able to add your SVT tokens in your MyEtherWallet only after ICO has been finished.

And yes, our bounty campaign is running currently, it is going to be on till the mid of March 2018.

Then I will assume that the ICO will start around March 1. Two weeks for the holding of the sales phase is enough with a margin. Continue the bounty campaign after the ICO, there is no sense.
Most likely your calculations are correct. If there will no changes, then we need to focus on the beginning of March.
coinmr

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

There’s quite often a question from our bounters: “when will we get our tokens?”

Once token distribution begins, you will see active button to transfer your tokens to your wallet in your personal account. Due to the fact that the Smart-contract will be released only when our platform is launched, you will be able to add your SVT tokens in your MyEtherWallet only after ICO has been finished.

And yes, our bounty campaign is running currently, it is going to be on till the mid of March 2018.

Then I will assume that the ICO will start around March 1. Two weeks for the holding of the sales phase is enough with a margin. Continue the bounty campaign after the ICO, there is no sense.
Most likely your calculations are correct. If there will no changes, then we need to focus on the beginning of March.

2 weeks for an ICO? I think it's too presumptuous. Smartvalley needs to raise $27m to the hard cap. Do you think it is possible to make within 2 weeks??
coinmr

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:14:05 PM

The project is clearly in a trend. Does it have any agreements with companies already working in the field of ICO? One thing is an idea, but another thing the realization of this idea is embodied in cooperation with projects.

They have a great number of well-known partners from the crypto sphere. Check their post from an official Facebook Smartvalley account:
https://www.facebook.com/SmartValley.io/photos/a.262676124260833.1073741828.260353521159760/268509057010873/?type=3
Marahunter

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:31:52 PM

I wouldlike to know where smartvalley fits in, now that we have plenty of platforms promising a meticulous approach to evaluation of Initial Coin Offerings? what will make you stand out?
LuckyNicky

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:46:28 AM

2 weeks for an ICO? I think it's too presumptuous. Smartvalley needs to raise $27m to the hard cap. Do you think it is possible to make within 2 weeks??
To complete ICO, it is not necessary to collect a hard cap. In any case, this is real if there is interest from investors. 2 weeks is enough time to make a decision and buy tokens.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:55:03 AM

The project is clearly in a trend. Does it have any agreements with companies already working in the field of ICO? One thing is an idea, but another thing the realization of this idea is embodied in cooperation with projects.

They have a great number of well-known partners from the crypto sphere. Check their post from an official Facebook Smartvalley account:
https://www.facebook.com/SmartValley.io/photos/a.262676124260833.1073741828.260353521159760/268509057010873/?type=3
Impressive list. With such partner support in the success of the project can not be doubted. It's good that all partners from the target area, and can help with solving the problem in any field.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

I wouldlike to know where smartvalley fits in, now that we have plenty of platforms promising a meticulous approach to evaluation of Initial Coin Offerings? what will make you stand out?
I think the main difference is the system of decentralization and transparency. Have you read the WP of project? There it is well explained.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

The other often question about SmartValley's ICO supply is: how much tokens are there?

The total supply depends on: collected amount, conditions under which tokens were purchased (i.e. bonuses), and tokens distribution. If we are talking about specific figures, then the maximum value of total supply is 450 million SVT, but we are counting on an approximate value of the upper limit of 380 million SVT - taking into account the achievement of the hard cap.

Here is a brief comment to token distribution and its impact on the total supply - mathematics is primitively simple: if collected amount is equivalent to 5 000 000 (in USD), then in accordance with section 4.4 of SMART Valley white paper - the number of tokens sold (excluding bonuses) will be 50 million SVT, and the total supply will be 66,7 million SVT.

If the hard cap is reached, then the bounty hunters will receive a fairly large reward. Lucky those who know how to recognize a promising project on time.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:41:00 PM

So you think that the ISO will start in a week? Or what other options are there.
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

Do you have any other information on the timing? If there is something to share please do it. So far we can only make assumptions. But already almost mid-February, I would like to clarify the situation.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but the richest people are trying to leave China. It seems to me that people are the target audience.
I think you're wrong. Rich people everywhere are doing well. And of course they are investing in prospective ICO to become even richer.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:57:18 PM

The other often question about SmartValley's ICO supply is: how much tokens are there?

The total supply depends on: collected amount, conditions under which tokens were purchased (i.e. bonuses), and tokens distribution. If we are talking about specific figures, then the maximum value of total supply is 450 million SVT, but we are counting on an approximate value of the upper limit of 380 million SVT - taking into account the achievement of the hard cap.

Here is a brief comment to token distribution and its impact on the total supply - mathematics is primitively simple: if collected amount is equivalent to 5 000 000 (in USD), then in accordance with section 4.4 of SMART Valley white paper - the number of tokens sold (excluding bonuses) will be 50 million SVT, and the total supply will be 66,7 million SVT.

If the hard cap is reached, then the bounty hunters will receive a fairly large reward. Lucky those who know how to recognize a promising project on time.
Some spend a lot of time analyzing. Some are just lucky. But on the average, of course those who analyze earn more. As in the Smart Valley system, by the way.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

So you think that the ISO will start in a week? Or what other options are there.
I do not think that the ICO will start in a week. It will be only mid-February. My opinion is that the ICO will be in the early days of March.

KateMoss

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:32:20 PM

Some spend a lot of time analyzing. Some are just lucky. But on the average, of course those who analyze earn more. As in the Smart Valley system, by the way.
The one who will use the analytical power of the Smart Valley platform will earn more than analysts-individuals.
coinmr

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

There are too many options there. Maybe they will need one month. So yes the main token sale can probably start within a week.
yeyicheng2015

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

There are too many options there. Maybe they will need one month. So yes the main token sale can probably start within a week.
It's not clear that some of the serious projects have been raised in less than a week, and everything is possible as long as they have the strength.

CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:18:48 AM

Wow. Interesting news, I hope you're right and soon we'll be able to buy Smart Valley tokens.
KateMoss

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

It's not clear that some of the serious projects have been raised in less than a week, and everything is possible as long as they have the strength.

If we talk about the projects that collected the money most quickly, then they collected hard cap for a few minutes.
LuckyNicky

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

The one who will use the analytical power of the Smart Valley platform will earn more than analysts-individuals.
I agree. I wonder whether it will be relevant to cooperate with investment funds? Smart Valley will have an analyst, investment funds have money. In this direction, you can think of something.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:32:03 AM

I agree. I wonder whether it will be relevant to cooperate with investment funds? Smart Valley will have an analyst, investment funds have money. In this direction, you can think of something.
In the future, when the platform has a significant equity capital, many development options are possible. By the way, this information is in the WP.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: