Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 10:21:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Legalization bitcoin  (Read 2437 times)
IdoandWill

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:46:55 PM

what does that mean by legalization ?
are you saying about it's legally used ? in every country you can buy something and pay it using Bitcoin.
as long that store support it,
no matter what is it,if they do not support it you can not buy it at all.
if you're asking about global legalization in some country,that mean Bitcoin should be regulated first by them.
and we can talk about global legalization,
but right now,if they did not ban it.you can use it as your wish,but the requirement is the store support it.

Partly you are right.
Nobody forbids you own digital property. For example, an account in the Second World War and gold in it.

But is it legal to accept payments in bitcoin? This is different. From the point of view of business, everything looks different. You must report to the counterparts. Make payments, make deposits, etc. And there are limitations to these operations.

Therefore, owning bitcoin and using it is not the same.
daserpent

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:30:01 PM

Japan legalised it recently. Other countries are thinking hard about what to do about bitcoin and other crypto - which is a good sign. The more they think, the more legal and beneficial will be to hold bitcoin for the people.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:32:41 PM

Japan, Bahrain, Estonia, the United States, Denmark, Sweden, South Korea, the Netherlands, Finland, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia, anyway allow you to pay in the crypto currency. According to Bloomberg, 100,000 companies around the world accept crypto-currency payments. In another 15,000 companies you can pay the crypt without any restrictions.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:45:03 PM

With the increase of countries that legalize bitcoin is certainly a positive support for the development and progress of bitcoin, of course, many business opportunities are created from legalization and many facilities that use bitcoin as a means of official payment.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

There are many countries where bitcoins are legalised like Japan,Australia, United States ,South Korea ,Canada and United kingdom and there are some more.Also there are many companies,sites and restaurants which accept bitcoins as an form of payment but there are many peope in World who doesn't know about bitcoins but if bitcoins are globally recognised and legalised then more and more people would invest and use them which would definitely increase the price of bitcoins.Legalization of bitcoins are hard for government as they can't control or track bitcoins.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:54:36 AM

Due to the fact that the crypto currency has seriously poured into the economies of countries, they are now forced to discuss the legality of the circulation of the crypto currency in their countries and the degree of their legislative regulation. Therefore, in the near future this issue will be solved in all countries of the world. I think most of them recognize crypto currency as legal tender and, thus, it will be legalized.
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:28:20 PM

when will legalization bitcoin?
As soon as the people (majority) understand and start using the advantages offered by bitcoins as a crypto currency and a an asset. This would lead to global acceptance.

why this does not happen?
  • the nation's government fear that BTC would crush their native currency
  • the government won't be able to peek I to our earnings.
  • they won't be able to charge income taxes
  • they fear of the anonymous nature would make their country Shadow trading zone.
are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
Their are countries like Japan, Philippines, USA where BTC is used by majority but still it is not clear that is it legal to use or not.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:09:39 PM

Bitcoin wasnt illegal ,its just not covered by laws..and besides most of the countries that has bitcoin is recognized by government, here in our country bitcoins is being monitored by our central banking.so it means that its legal
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:14:41 PM

Bitcoin wasnt illegal ,its just not covered by laws..and besides most of the countries that has bitcoin is recognized by government, here in our country bitcoins is being monitored by our central banking.so it means that its legal

How can bitcoin be controlled by the central bank? It seems to me that this is simply impossible. In my country, bitcoin has not yet been legalized. But already there is a bill on the crypto currency. I read it and understood that the government is friendly to the crypto currency
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:24:41 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
Legalizing bitcoin and govt adopting bitcoin is two differenct concepts. Many govt already give a legal status to bitcoin. Newzealad is biggest of them. But I have not seen any country which has adopted bitcoin as their currency.  This can take a lot of time or may be a few countries might never do such a thing.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:29:55 PM

when will legalization bitcoin? why this does not happen? are there any countries that have legalized bitcoin?
or already somehow now it is possible to legalize the income received from Bitcoin?
It is very difficult for any country to legalize Bitcoin, because it is not just any country to receive new coins domestically, for now the country that has clearly accepted the payment is Japan, but the comparison is reversed with other countries in asia which currently more and more Asian countries prohibit the circulation of Bitcoin in his country. I also hope if one day Bitcoin is legalized in every country even if only for Online payment.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
rockyram

Activity: 295

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:30:17 PM

Legalizing bitcoin and govt adopting bitcoin is two differenct concepts. Many govt already give a legal status to bitcoin. Newzealad is biggest of them. But I have not seen any country which has adopted bitcoin as their currency.  This can take a lot of time or may be a few countries might never do such a thing.

Legalizing of bitcoin was in process in all the country.In Asia,many country start to accept the bitcoin as the Legalized currency.At last,in India the bitcoin was made as legalized currency.Since the price of bitcoin is keeps on increasing,many country will accept the bitcoin as a legalized currency.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:54:54 PM

I think Japan has accepted bitcoin as a legal payment option. Even in Philippines too . In India the government is planning to legalize it. Talks and discussions are going on for it. I think it may take a year to take some decision about it in India. They also have a plan to include it in goods and service section. In the near future, I hope most of the countries will legalize it, because its getting popular day by day.
Australia is also legalized bitcoin.
I think soon all countries will come to that. Well, they already do first steps to legalization through bitcoin's regulation. My country is going to make bitcoin acceptable only for trading and investment experts, let's say "elite", and evry day with every news about bitcoin from my country I start to worry more and more, cause of to me, micro-earner, this future doesn't seem so bright.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

Sorry to point out that such a question like this isn't what we should expect from a high ranking member of this forum who should have been old enough here to know the goings on in the cryptosystem. Of course, bitcoin is just outlawed in China and a few others but generally speaking it is legal to use bitcoin in more countries than we can count.

Yes exactly he should know better then to ask these questions. Why is he even making such a low quality topic. Something doesn't need to made legal when it already is legal. You don't have to wait for something to become legal. If he is so worried about this nonesense then bitcoin clearly isn't for him. Even in China they still mine and use Bitcoin so it can't be illigal there.

nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

I wonder how much people like you have how much knowledge about bitcoin. At present, many countries have legalized and accepted bitcoin as a real currency. It has been accepted in most transactions. And the number of countries accepting bitcoins is steadily increasing.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:14:50 AM

As of now, Legalization of bitcoin was still in process in all the country. I think in Asia, there are also many countries that started to accept the bitcoin as a legalized currency. In India, the bitcoin was made as legalized currency. Since the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing, I think it will already be accepted by many.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:54:28 AM

I wonder how much people like you have how much knowledge about bitcoin. At present, many countries have legalized and accepted bitcoin as a real currency. It has been accepted in most transactions. And the number of countries accepting bitcoins is steadily increasing.
Many of the countries are accepted in Bitcoin transaction. But developed countries is completely legalized in Bitcoin. Most of the counties are still processing to accept legalization. Some countries are not accepting legalization. Because they didn't consider in other currency. So we create awareness about bitcoin. Legalization of Bitcoin is good improvement in digital currency.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:06:43 AM

I think that this question is no longer appropriate at this time, so many countries have legalized bitcoin, and it creates strong development steps for bitcoin, and produces a bitcoin of enormous value at the moment.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:10:58 AM

I don't know about other countries but here in the Philippines is legal to use Bitcoin since it has been approve by our Central bank.

Well . If your country legalized bitcoin is great step forward. So you can easy use bitcoin without any doubt.
I hope my country will do the same.
vandvl

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:53:12 AM

bitcoin is legal in any country as long as operated i have no idea or here that bitcoin is illegal in other country... maybe there activities using bitcoin is illegal but bitcoin currency is legal and dont need to legalization instead...i dont know in your country if bitcoin is illegal and why....but in my country bitcoin is approve by central bank and this is legally...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: