Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:37:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91923 times)
VitalyP

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

is there already a german translation? i would kindly reserve it/them

Hello, alphashotgun.
No doubt!
Actually, we're in the process.
What I can share for now is that there's going to be a pilot launch with German marketplace to finetune the product.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:43:37 AM

Here is a new (short) video that explains how the trade is done, I really recommend you to check it, you will have a good vision of how the trade is done
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz1ME5VBWFk

DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:47:28 AM

is there already a german translation? i would kindly reserve it/them
You may check in the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240533.0
Seems german translation was not picked yet!
JeanC

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:55:14 AM

I would recommend to update and correct your whitepaper, its messed up, I don't understand some parts, while some others are ok, that would make investors think this is not a serious project.

Hello Chadrick. Happy to help in explaining, and even in amending if needed. Can you tell me which parts of the WP need clarifications and why? Thanks. Jean

JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:05:46 PM

Don't you think adding more coin option will lead to less using your token will be less as most people used currency right now is bitcoin and then Eth so if they see eth then they will not either buy your token from any exchange and use in your system .

Hello Richard and welcome. You're right about the fact that people would probably prefer using coins that they have in their wallet to trade. But as the commissioning of Modultrade will be in MTRc and, as we are confident about the disruption that our marketplace will be introducing, we believe in both growth of the business and, mechanically, of MTRc value. After all, we are promoting freedom of trade, against the current binding banking system. Freedom begins by the freedom of choice 😉
JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:05:32 PM

Will there be insurance to the trade? What if something goes wrong to the trade? Non deliveries, etc.

Will ModulTrade do security checks to the traders for its legitimacy to do its business? And also to the end users part.

I looked for some answers on the website of Modultrade, if you look at the following simple explanation of smart contract trading, you would think the trade cant go wrong.

STAGE I
Buyer and Seller set a Smart-contract
Buyer deposits funds with the Smart-contract
STAGE II
Seller ships goods once sees the funds locked by the smart-contract
Smart-contract is tracking goods delivery
STAGE III
Upon the goods are delivered Smart-contract releases funds to the Buyer

But yeah, what if during transport the product is damaged, then there must be some kind of insurance involved

I'm sure that as normal trading, insurance will be used for delivery. But who will pay for Insurance fee? Can enterprise use Modul tokens to pay for insurance?

The seller usually handles the transportation insurance. not sure if MT needs to get involved there.

I think with default shipping via the regular channels, the package is insured by default.
But it's true that it's always the seller who needs to take this into his account.

True. In general trade's best practices, the seller includes insurance on the goods (through the logistics) in his price. However, ... Modultrade is an open Platform. Remember?  Cheesy in the Meet, Commit and Execute chain, all ecosystem is involved. Including our insurance, and logistics partners who will propose their services on the Platform, making it a One Stop Shop for SMEs, who can take advantage of the network effect to benefit from optimized prices. and of the reputational network mechanisms to have a good service from a good Partner. a Win/Win situation for all.
JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:14:44 PM

lately competition is tough. Who is you guys count nearest competitor?

Dear Tiger, Competition is always tough, it i strue... but stimulating and to the benefits of consumers and clients...We see banks transposing their trade finance (in the domain of Letter of Credit) beginning to think about launching those services on  blockchain, but for their clients. Not easy for them giving their size and regulatory constraints... We think that the odds are excellent for Modultrade to offer an alternative for SMEs that cannot access this space through traditional banks (400+ Mlns SMEs). if you want to take the bet with us, you're most welcome! Join our ICO!

Best,
Jean
https://t.me/ModulTradeIO   
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:14:55 PM

Just read this blog about the ModulTrade advisors : https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/meet-the-modultrade-mentors-the-team-supporting-a-global-revolution-in-trade-43436e802049

Good to get some more background info
JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:20:51 PM

Just read this blog about the ModulTrade advisors : https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/meet-the-modultrade-mentors-the-team-supporting-a-global-revolution-in-trade-43436e802049

Good to get some more background info

like what?
JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:22:26 PM

Its nice to have a project like ModulTrade poised to become of of the best B2B platform which offers benefits of blockchain technology and smart contracts.

Thx! Join us!
JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:00:50 PM

In Italy, Amazon, eBay etc...have parternship with local couriers, like SDA and Bartolini, so I'm asking if you're going to do the same or you will just use international couriers

we don't rule out any option. when the market will grow locally, we are confident that we will have local partners to deliver locally. Some of them are already in our Advisory Board... Watch the space  Wink
karkal

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:03:24 PM

In Italy, Amazon, eBay etc...have parternship with local couriers, like SDA and Bartolini, so I'm asking if you're going to do the same or you will just use international couriers

Whatever makes sense for that region. We have many in the board and the team who are from that region and we are also actively involving Italian small business districts whose input we'll take and enable the right partners.
karkal

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:24:38 PM

It will not be easy for ModulTrade with all those competitors out there at the moment.
But I really so a lot of potential in this platform. This can become huge when it will have the right marketing.

Please keep getting the product out there!
Our you guys planning some events this or next month?

Keep it up!

Could you name some of the main competitors here, that offer the same as ModulTrade?

As mentioned by me before, big banks are our main competitors in the EXIM / global trade.

We have been invited by a couple of top startup accelerators one by a famous SV accelerator and another by one of the largest bank in Europe. Apart from that, we are also invited to attend in some VC conferences and blockchain conferences. We are right now finalizing the plan which to attend by whom.

BTW CIO Review Magazine has also selected us a top 20 blockchain innovator which will be published in this months magazine.
JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:47:22 PM

It will not be easy for ModulTrade with all those competitors out there at the moment.
But I really so a lot of potential in this platform. This can become huge when it will have the right marketing.

Keep it up!

Could you name some of the main competitors here, that offer the same as ModulTrade?

Dear Sozialtourist, We see banks transposing their trade finance (in the domain of Letter of Credit) beginning to think about launching those services on  blockchain, but for their clients. Not easy for them giving their size and regulatory constraints... We think that the odds are excellent for Modultrade to offer an alternative for SMEs that cannot access this space through traditional banks (400+ Mlns SMEs). if you want to take the bet with us, you're most welcome! Join our ICO!

Best,
Jean
JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:00:12 PM

How will the tax if ita globally covered?/?
Thanks

Like always, will depend on the country you live in, i would say.
i think nothing will change you must declare your income in the country of residence,i hope the bank's dominance is come to an end with the birth of projects like ModulTrade...

Great question guys! on tax front, depending on the destination and origin of goods, trade parties can optimize their taxes (especially withholding taxes, related to international trade) , related to the deal. in big organizations, this tax optimzation is taken care of by tax departments, internal to these organizations. Small and Medium businesses cannot afford the cost of such departments. Again, Modultrade will offer, through its ecosystem, a service related to tax optimzation, that can be mutualized by all participants (and reduce costs by the same token  Wink

Jean
JeanC

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:10:02 PM

Keep it up!

Dear Sozialtourist, We see banks transposing their trade finance (in the domain of Letter of Credit) beginning to think about launching those services on  blockchain, but for their clients. Not easy for them giving their size and regulatory constraints... We think that the odds are excellent for Modultrade to offer an alternative for SMEs that cannot access this space through traditional banks (400+ Mlns SMEs). if you want to take the bet with us, you're most welcome! Join our ICO!

Best,
Jean

Thanks for your answer Jean. So it's a good time for ModulTrade to start while the banks are still thinking about switching from their old system to the blockchain.

Do you think banks that plan to launch their service on the blockchain can offer the same low fees as you do, or will this still be an advantage of ModulTrade?

Great question about pricing . Of course no one knows (including the interested, due to the complexity of their processes  Cheesy) how banks will price their offer. However, it will be unlikely to reduce their current prices, due to structure and will to maintain revenue Stream. Remember that addressing the SME market (and increasing their client base) will remain costly for them. Let's wait and see. In the meantime, we execute... 
best

Jean
Evgeny Kaplin

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 09:25:53 PM

I really think that Modultrade has a lot more to offer than a simple marketplace platform. The utilization of smart contract and full decentralization is really disruptive for that kind of market.

Hi!

In the core of ModulTrdae solution is the smart-contract platform which replicates banks' Trade Finance instrument - Letter of Credit at almost zero costs vs. 5-15% charged by banks

On top of it ModulTrade provides end to end service for B2B trade cycle
- Marketplaces where SMEs can meet each other
- Trade & Reputational Network where SMEs can get funding from ModulTrade or MTRc token holders to start buying
- Platform for 3rd party trade-related services (logistics, insurance, tax, etc.). So SMEs can execute the trade with ease

and there is much more to offer, for example, solutions based on the Big Data ModulTrade will collect from the SMEs trade statistic
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:09:56 AM

-Multrade will use any currency?
- I want to know the rights of Modultrade users?
It looks like the project is getting more and more exciting!
It will use The ModulTrade Crypto Token (MTRc) as a payment and transaction unit within MVE.
You can find more information and the answer of your question in the whitepaper (between pages 6 to 11)
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:27:00 AM

''Such protocol acts both as incentive to behave honestly and as a deterrent for behaving unjustly. This
protocol, however, does not resolve all potential misbehaviours and abuses''
This is from the white paper and i just wanna ask what could be some of the things modultrade can be vulnerable off?   sure the smart contracts would really drive sellers and buyers to act decent but by saying this in the whitepaper sure makes me think that your anticipating some people to act unruly.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:12:33 AM

Can we also trade tokens at Modultrade if we already have an account there???

If you are implying an account on bitcointalk, then the answer is no.
Modultrade is not affiliated with btc in any way, the modultrade system will stand on its own and you will have to create an account there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: