Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:07:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91927 times)
Weter29

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

Is the registration closed in the bounty? I can not find a form...
i think the registration for the bounty is not closed , there is a form for you to fill up in bounty thread. Just look the code there.

I looked every inch on bounty twitter and facebook and can not see the form .. Huh Grin
DariaPT

Activity: 85
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:57:46 AM

I looked every inch on bounty twitter and facebook and can not see the form .. Huh Grin

Did you check in the BOUNTY thread??? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240533.0
and can ask the bounty manager - but I see forms there Smiley
Weter29

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:09:05 AM

Did you check in the BOUNTY thread??? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240533.0

I looked there. Only the spreadsheets are available. Forms are not available for joining the bounty
Evgeny Kaplin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:30:36 AM

maybe you guys should focus on making a non technical wp for nuubs like me ><

i am still confused about the purpose of this project and asking myself, what is this all about ><"

only a trusted platform for b2b wholesalers?
Me too, I am noob when it comes to this kind of stuffs,
but I do understand what MTRc's purpose is for us to
have one of a kind trading platform and at the same time,
be able to feel the quite faster transactions on its blockchain.
 Wink
Hi!
thank you for this comment!
in this one-pager, we summarized of what ModulTrade is and what is MTRc
https://modultrade.io/Pre-sale%20One%20Pager.pdf

In short, ModulTrade is an application for small business which gives them access to global trade
- Marketplaces
- Secure instrument for payment and delivery of goods,
- end-to-end trade-related services - logistics, insurance,  tax, etc
- financing in MTRc to start buying on ModulTrade platform

MTRc is the key to ModulTrade platform
- every trade executed requires the fee in MTRc
- you can pay for goods in MTRc
- you can get credit in MTRc to buy

MTRc holders will be able to finance trade on ModulTrade platform - P2B trade financing
- give MTRc to ModulTrade users for a fee based on the Reputational Capital

happy to answer in details
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:34:57 PM

I looked there. Only the spreadsheets are available. Forms are not available for joining the bounty

I checked the bounty thread just now. I did not see any form to join there. Just spreadsheets that shows accepted applicants.

I'm sorry but if the form is not on the Bounty trend, then the campaign must have closed. All applicants applied through that form. Perhaps maybe you can ask the manager or other participants there. The disadvantage in your posting on this trend is that not every one here is participating on the bounty. So you will get a larger audience there.
oblongspeech

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:21:19 PM

What the fuck is Airdroptastic? And why won't this guy stop?

Airdroptastic is a slack group that companies pay to falsely show interest in an ico thread to lure in investors. after, the ico is complete, the group disappears and the thread activity drastically reduces. I won't stop cos this practice is unfair to prospective investors who might be fooled into thinking that the interest on the thread is real. As long as prospective investors are made aware, am happy.

I understand your concern but how is that different from a bounty? Most bounties request their participants to post atleast once a week on their ANN.

If you referring to signature bounty, most signature bounties usually request their participants to post at least once on any thread on the site not just on their own thread.

So basically you think we are barred from contributing to other trends? No, that is not true. This is a legit project and we participate and engage other users because we believe in the project. I applause you for trying to warn others but I'm afraid your energies are misdirected. I would like to invite you to read the white paper and see how much value this project intends to bring.

i have read the whitepaper. i have no issue with the proposed idea. My problem is the use of dubious marketing to lure in investors. And 90% of the post is from paid posters. My energy is not misdirected cos i have a friend who is a member of the slack group and i have multiple pics showing that modultrade is using airdroptastic to promote their thread.
Weter29

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:31:12 PM

it's strange that the project manager will not respond. and in the rules could write. that the project is closed for accession of new people. the first time such I meet  Huh
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:28:14 PM

I checked the bounty thread just now. I did not see any form to join there. Just spreadsheets that shows accepted applicants.
There's no no registration form. This mean you just should post what you have done in the bounty thread. Example you post the link what are you Retweet or Tweet by following the post form . If your work got accepted you'll see your name on spreadsheet.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:15:01 PM

GREAT NEWS TO EVERY ONE
ModulTrade will introduce several payment options

One of them :
- Debit and credit of users accounts will be done in fiat
- While the payment on the platform is executed in MTRc through the smart-contract
- Thus users will be able to present fiat balances of their accounts while having secure payment mechanism in MTRc. Thats how reliable ModulTrade is thats why invest now and youll never regret it.
adiksau0414

Activity: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:09:25 AM

Want to ask if my understanding about your project is correct.  As what i read in your website,  its like all the micro,  small and medium enterprises will be unite or be part of a bigger picture in which they can also contribute in a bigger market.  With the help of your platform,  this dreams of the smaller enterprise is already granted.  By gathering them in your platform they can now freely trade in much bigger market where only Big Investors have the abilty to do so?  Thanks for correcting me if ever i did not explain it right.

DariaPT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:06:55 AM

I think this project has good potential. Show me your road map
Hey I think they have roadmap on the main page - here  https://modultrade.io/ - just scroll it down Smiley
DariaPT

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:07:53 AM

GREAT NEWS TO EVERY ONE
ModulTrade will introduce several payment options

One of them :
- Debit and credit of users accounts will be done in fiat
- While the payment on the platform is executed in MTRc through the smart-contract
- Thus users will be able to present fiat balances of their accounts while having secure payment mechanism in MTRc. Thats how reliable ModulTrade is thats why invest now and youll never regret it.

Where can I get more information about this. I wasn't aware of this.
as I remember that was posted in Telegram group - here https://t.me/ModulTradeIO
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign?

you should see the main post done by op there all link mention and detail bout the ico is there , by the way here is direct link to bounty campaign https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240533.0
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:24:16 AM

Do you have a bounty campaign?
have you just read what is in the first page ,there is a link there where the bounty thread is. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240533.0

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Evgeny Kaplin

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:23:13 PM

Want to ask if my understanding about your project is correct.  As what i read in your website,  its like all the micro,  small and medium enterprises will be unite or be part of a bigger picture in which they can also contribute in a bigger market.  With the help of your platform,  this dreams of the smaller enterprise is already granted.  By gathering them in your platform they can now freely trade in much bigger market where only Big Investors have the abilty to do so?  Thanks for correcting me if ever i did not explain it right.

Great Comment and questions. Thank you!

Yes and

With ModulTrade all small enterprises will become connected to global trade and thus will create new trade flows and change global trade market - revolution  Wink

and small enterprises can be more efficient with ModulTrade - you just need to install ModulTrade App to start trading vs. have a big cost (like office) for large corporates

next week we plan to release a new version of ModulTrade MVP which will allow making the trade  in ETH
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

how can blockchain help trading platform?
Blockchain technology can be used to build a user's platform which can add a module of trust into the B2B trade cycle, while simplifying the execution of transaction and decreasing their costs. Modultrade has laid the foundations for creating a value ecosystem for global trade: a digital blockchain networked value structure that is real-time, global, connected, digital and cost effective.
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:47:34 PM

it's strange that the project manager will not respond. and in the rules could write. that the project is closed for accession of new people. the first time such I meet  Huh
They have been responding,  they just answer those questions that havent been asked before,  make sure your question is unique if not youll be able to to see them being answered,  just backread bro
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:06:17 PM

Whats good about modultrade aside from being a new cryptocurrency platform?
all the micro,  small and medium enterprises will be unite or be part of a bigger picture in which they can also contribute in a bigger market.  With the help of your platform,  this dreams of the smaller enterprise is already granted.  By gathering them in your platform they can now freely trade in much bigger market where only Big Investors have the abilty to do so. Aside from that they reduces search efforts, facilitate matching, and making it easier for the different groups of economic agents #modulTrade #Power
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

is this a investment site . and when ico ends ..

Yes it is an investment site where all types of investors are welcome to trade using their platform.
I am also confuse when the ICO ends, as I saw in their roadmap January 2018 is the launch of their smart contract platform.

I think OP is the one that can give us the clarification if when the ICO ends.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:41:24 AM

is this a investment site . and when ico ends ..

No, its not.. Its more of a global trading platform for MSMEs
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: