Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91933 times)
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

is this a investment site . and when ico ends ..

No its not an investment site as a whole rather it will be a trading site for all the small and mediocore enterprises
Evgeny Kaplin

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 09:23:47 AM

Want to ask if my understanding about your project is correct.  As what i read in your website,  its like all the micro,  small and medium enterprises will be unite or be part of a bigger picture in which they can also contribute in a bigger market.  With the help of your platform,  this dreams of the smaller enterprise is already granted.  By gathering them in your platform they can now freely trade in much bigger market where only Big Investors have the abilty to do so?  Thanks for correcting me if ever i did not explain it right.

next week we plan to release a new version of ModulTrade MVP which will allow making the trade  in ETH

^^This is great news, will you be allowing trading only in ETH? To all those interested the presale begins Nov 28. The great thing with Modul Trade is that third party software developers will use this platform ​​for​​trade​​ solutions ​​development​ on the base of MTRc functionality. The value this platform gives the users is a global​​market place​ for optimal choice of counterparty and price. Currently there is no service like this. Module Trade are pioneers in this regard.

ModulTrade product will start with trading functionality in ETH.
In November we will make a Pilot in ETH - the seller will place an offer on ModulTrade marketplace (mining equipment - ASIC). And every user can buy it buy placing ETH on the smart contract. Once the equipment is delivered to the Buyer, ETH will be released to the Seller.

trading in other crypto and fiat currencies will be introduced in the next  ModulTrade  product versions
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:20:31 AM

Yes, it 's ICO project. The start of the main sale is planed on November 28th and the end is on January 26 unless all MTRc reserved for distribution are sold out earlier.
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:25:36 PM

Start of the main sale is planned on November 28th and the end will be on January 26 but it could be earlier especially if all MTRc reserved for distribution gets sold out fast. Hope things get cleared up.
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

ModulTrade’s Value Ecosystem (MVE) is based on MSP (multi-sided platform) , which aims to create ​value ​through ​the ​network ​effect ​for ​the ​following ​three ​main ​constituents: Trade ​counterparties (users), 3rd ​party ​trade-related service ​providers, 3rd ​party ​trade ​software developers. Thats how competent ModulTrade is! Aside from that ModulTrade isnt just about trading they also support small enterprise! Keep on investing so we can alll earn more! #POWER #MODULTRADE
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:40:46 PM

Sorry to ask, what is the field that small bussineses cannot enter and modultrade can help?
Thanks

Usually small business cannot enter in the area where big business are doing transaction.
But OP can clarify us these if what are the limitations of small business to the big one.
VitalyP

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:55:53 AM

Sorry to ask, what is the field that small bussineses cannot enter and modultrade can help?
Thanks

Hello dinos69.
It's mostly related to any cross-border trade which implies counterparty risk. Therefore the merchant shall go to a bank for trade related banking services.
Even though the merchant's profile meets the requirements of the bank, it's still too expensive considering the margin of the regular SME.
And ModulTrade offers the solution to the above issues.
Sleepy18

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:05:02 PM

With the limitation of marketing side where small business can only penetrate mostly within their community. With Modultrade, they can expand their market globally with the help of this platform through smart contracts. We just hope they can cope with the huge market with this system! Aside from that ModulTrade ICO RATING is incredibly awesome! (4.8out of 5)! The credibility , team , presentation and token are made which aims to create ​value ​through ​the ​network ​effect ​for ​the ​following ​three ​main ​constituents (germany italy and UK) but not closed to any other foreign investors aswell! #MODULTRADE #POWER
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:35:06 AM

Will it be available worldwide? Maybe you will start it in the first phase in a region or something?..

Yes, its a global platform. I think the white paper says they will be starting with 3 EU and 3Asia countries.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:20:25 AM

What will be the price per moduletrade token to USD , estimated price for now?
As far as I see during this Pre-Sale phase 1 MTRc token worth for 0.00142 eth or about 0.43$ in USD (Current rate eth/usd). With rate 1MTRc = 1ETH/700
VitalyP

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:57:13 AM

Hello, everybody in this thread!

Scrolling through the pages, I found one interesting question and decided to spend some time on it.
- So how can the buyer benefit from dealing with MT platform apart from regular sales and purchase transactions?

And here're the advantages that I wanted to zoom on to make it handy.

Definitely, the buyer shall benefit from lower expenses with MT while compared to the bank's charges that might be as much as 15% of transaction volume in different cases. And here I even take the time spent out the equation.
The buyer may also choose among a wide range of merchants offers. And the transportation charges can be minimized on the top of it while MT provides the option.
Not least, MT platform will provide a selection of various trade-related consultancy services, such as taxation, customs, market research, inspection.

Hence, MT will create a user-friendly ecosystem combined with cutting-edge blockchain technology!

So let's wish the best of luck to the hardworking project team and everyone who is participating the pre-ICO and will join the ICO sale at the later stage!

Stay tuned!

CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:51:17 PM

What will be the price per moduletrade token to USD , estimated price for now?

It all depends on when you make the purchase. Its always best to purchase during pre ICO... The prices is approx. ~ 0.43USD.
JeanC

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:06:06 PM

Please give me an easy way how to get more profits from ModulTrade?
You just need to buy Modultrade and keep them until your money goes up several times. It is a good project, you can keep long and peace of mind with your investment money. It is very simple!

One hint that might help on the future value of MTRc: this token will be used for trading goods on the ModulTrade Value Ecosystem. But, another usage will be the  authentication of the Intellectual Property of some of these goods, such as software developped in SMEs. The potential becomes huge and those in possession of MTRc will certainly be able to monetize it either in "traditional" trade finance transformation or in Intellectual Property management. With our newly joined Advisory Board member, Mr Richard Ramos, this path will be developped with one of the most knowledgeable players in the software distribution field... Watch the space!            
DariaPT

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:54:33 AM

I think the team is making a great progress  and they got a new cool advisor joining them - announced yesterday on Medium https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/richard-ramos-joins-modultrade-advisory-board-663712ef8f3b
Sleepy18

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

One hint that might help on the future value of MTRc: this token will be used for trading goods on the ModulTrade Value Ecosystem. But, another usage will be the  authentication of the Intellectual Property of some of these goods, such as software developped in SMEs. The potential becomes huge and those in possession of MTRc will certainly be able to monetize it either in "traditional" trade finance transformation or in Intellectual Property management. With our newly joined Advisory Board member, Mr Richard Ramos, this path will be developped with one of the most knowledgeable players in the software distribution field. Its a good start to buy MTRc while its still in promotion! Sooner or later youll having a hard time to buy this ICO when it is exchangable to market so invest now and see what will happen to future! #ModulTrade #Power
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:09:32 PM

Hello, how much you have raised so far?
I cant see any counter on your website.

They have no counter yet in their website we will just wait for their future update if how much they have reach so far.

I'm sure they will give this information if not in this thread maybe in their website.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:56:54 PM

In which country will you start from?
where will you expand?

ModulTrade will help small businesses to trade globally.
While initial markets are 3 EU countries (Germany , Italy, U.K.)
T-Gee05

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:41:14 AM

How many products are there in modultrade market place?

Modultrade has no product. They have platform where investors can sell their products. So the product will depend on their investors/traders who will use their platform, which means to say it will have a huge variety of products according to your needs.

It is more like Amazon or Alibaba of cryptoworld with their own paypal or alipay system.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:37:16 AM

When I was reading the op I encountered something that I would like to correct . Whom should I contact ? Please send me a personal message to know more about this .
Mysterious01

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:05:13 PM

Can we know what is the status of the sale?

Update of their sale has not been posted yet.
It is also good if they are going to post some update of their project.
We'll just wait I'm sure they will provide it sooner either in their website or in their bounty thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: