Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:34:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91927 times)
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:06:13 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 07:24:47 AM by ModulTrade

Hello, everyone!

We've great news this morning.

ModulTrade has reached the softcap!

So we're doing very well and look forward to reaching the next milestone. 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

You may see the sales update at modultrade.io

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
DariaPT

Activity: 85
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:51:57 AM

D
that a great news about modultrade and congratulate everyone guys who part of this project. project strategy is good and this will be very profitable for token holders.

Yep! Think the strategy and token mechanics is very clear.
ModulTrade published recently on their medium blog

A positive look ahead on how and why the value of the ModulTrade token, MTRc, might increase.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 11:59:46 AM

nice to see the soft cap was reached, even before i expected. Now we can go closer to the hard cap if the ethereum starts working properly
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:15 PM

nice to see the soft cap was reached, even before i expected. Now we can go closer to the hard cap if the ethereum starts working properly

is Modultrade only except ETH for ICO? may be multiple currency acceptance in ICO is good thing in this situation.

No, they are also accepting BTC and fiat to invest directly into the ICO. So you can avoid ETH, but then you have also to handle the high fees of BTC :/ or you have to invest fiat directly.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 01:29:45 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/modultrade-3971 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!

Nice, is also cutting the time of looking the team members are real  Smiley
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:36:36 PM

Hello, everyone!

I would like to stress your attention on the currencies acceptable for MTRc token purchase.

Once again you may use  BTC, ETH, LAToken and fiat.

For more details please visit us at modultrade.io

Thank you for your support!

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:52:57 PM

Almost 2.5 mln usd raised. its good results in this hard time. Do you have a roadmap - what you will do with different waised amount? Softcap and hard cap?

You can see the roadmap on the website https://en.modultrade.io or in the whitepaper here https://modultrade.com/img/ModulTrade_White_Paper.pdf (page 22).

webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:24:18 PM

I hope you guys take the security part very serious because with the cryptoboost these days, hackers are more likely to test every bit of your code.
Nonetheless... I was convinced that soft cap would be reached.. with a roadmap like that, how could it be different.
Looking forward to see those first results !

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:34:45 PM

The ETH/Kitty congestion is an obvious problem. Is there any way to ensure ETH transactions are sent through? I've been rejected ten times in two days. What is a proper gwei for this troubling time?

Yes, you just need to set around 60 for gas and shuld go through
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:31:13 PM

Almost 2.5 mln usd raised. its good results in this hard time. Do you have a roadmap - what you will do with different waised amount? Softcap and hard cap?

You can see the roadmap on the website https://en.modultrade.io or in the whitepaper here https://modultrade.com/img/ModulTrade_White_Paper.pdf (page 22).

I mean, what they will did in both way. What they will did, if they will raise soft cap, and what they will did, if they will raised hard cap.

We've formulated a use of proceeds with different scenarios depending on the level of investments during the tokens sale.

For better understanding please follow the link https://en.modultrade.io/ModulTrade_White_Paper.pdf?v1

sge99

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 08:02:07 PM

so soft cap was reached,that is a good news,if the ethereum blockchain back to normality hard cap can be reach,is possible,btc also is pump up an other bad news for all alt currency...

Evrytime I see alts go down because of BTC I really understand that this market isn't mature at all, BTC is not even one the best crypto out there, it's just the most known
Exactly what is thought today... Bitcoin at 15k dollars is just ridiculous

Which currencies they accept? Only ETH or BTC and some other as well?

No, not only eth and btc, you can also contribute with fiat money or LAToken.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:15 PM

I do not know if it is because of ModulTrade, but Alibaba is spending a lot of effort on blockchain development. Nevertheless, ModulTrade better moves fast before that giant gets a foothold.

https://www.miaopai.com/show/6XIdt7zUvaeh2hyMi2ysXehhJUdsk-XQhR-2jg__.htm
Rigorous

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:28:17 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/modultrade-3971. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me
Rating 4.19, a good indicator, the project is waiting for success in the future.

That score is broken down into

ICO Profile 4.44
Vision 4.5
Activity 2.8
Potential 4.45
Product 4.5
Team 3.42

Very specific numbers, even with 2 decimals precision. I wonder how those numbers are determined.
Rigorous

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:07:31 PM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/modultrade-3971. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me
Rating 4.19, a good indicator, the project is waiting for success in the future.

ICO Profile 4.44
Vision 4.5
Activity 2.8
Potential 4.45
Product 4.5
Team 3.42

Very specific numbers, even with 2 decimals precision. I wonder how those numbers are determined.
Probably experts put the estimates and then calculate the average value. But this figure only for orientation, many factors that are difficult to predict.

Even if you average the scores of multiple reviewers, what is the significance of having 2 decimals? First you have to translate the reviewers' opinions into numbers, which is already a very subjective and unscientific practice, then you sum them together, as if every reviewer has the same standards and knowledge, then you divide that sum by the number of reviewers so you get a fractional number, as if those fractions with a precision of one hundredth point are meaningful.

I mean, can you really spot the difference between a team with a score of 3.42 and one of 3.43?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:09:19 PM

ICO Profile 4.44
Vision 4.5
Activity 2.8
Potential 4.45
Product 4.5
Team 3.42

Probably experts put the estimates and then calculate the average value. But this figure only for orientation, many factors that are difficult to predict.

Yes, dont know exactly who is behind it but here is the criteria :
-Product: ICO details, features, structure, roadmap, technical explanation, use of token, MVP, use cases, laws & regulations.
-Activity: Media activity, site traffic, number of subscribers, smm activity.
-Vision: Whitepaper, timeline, current investments, market potential, number of existing user base.
-Potential: Risk score and investment potential.
-Team: Team rate, verification of all team members.
-ICO Profile: Availability of all necessary information for investors.

Rating is not permanent - we are monitoring the ICOs on daily basis. Also we are always improving our rating methodology by adding new criteria in our assessment algorithm.
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:20:52 AM

The ETH/Kitty congestion is an obvious problem. Is there any way to ensure ETH transactions are sent through? I've been rejected ten times in two days. What is a proper gwei for this troubling time?

In MEW, now the price of gas is up to 120 gwei. Put the price of gas 100-120 gwei and let the gas itself at 21000 then the transactions are confirmed in a few minutes. It will cost a little more than a dollar. Either put 50-60 gwei but then you have to wait 30 minutes or more.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:36:21 AM

ModulTrade - ICO Listing

4.19 / 5

ModulTrade is added on ICOHolder.com
Check out the article and give your comments. The product scored a nice 4.5 out of 5!
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 07:02:00 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 07:13:04 AM by Piggy

I do not know if it is because of ModulTrade, but Alibaba is spending a lot of effort on blockchain development. Nevertheless, ModulTrade better moves fast before that giant gets a foothold.

https://www.miaopai.com/show/6XIdt7zUvaeh2hyMi2ysXehhJUdsk-XQhR-2jg__.htm

Is there anything in English about this? Sure can be worryng but for a big company takes time to convert to crypto
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 08:58:19 AM

ModulTrade - ICO Listing

4.19 / 5

ModulTrade is added on ICOHolder.com
Check out the article and give your comments. The product scored a nice 4.5 out of 5!

thank you for sharing this, obviously it is a good ranking and should help investors in investing in this token Smiley go for it!

I am a bit worried about these ICO ratings. Some might be honest ratings, but I know these rating sites will rate ICO's higher if they pay for it

Well you cannot trust blindly anything nowadays, just use the info to cross reference it during your own research
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

Hey guys i have got new information and updating about this project. How might the price of MTRc increase? Read their blog for the clear reasons why over the next few years the ModulTrade token is forecast to grow in value please check this link to getting more information and good knowledge about the aspects of fundamental the project : https://buff.ly/2iW0VVV it is interesting investment in modul trade and has big chance in the future, relax the link is safe no advertising, no malware and other, i just want make it simple and easy. Thank you.

They are doing a similar website like aliexpress. And only payment system will be their token.

If website be a success, it means more people need to buy and also hold mtr. It will skyrocket the price.
The developers of team, they are innovating this project is just not about the ICOs or token but more than it there are real function of the coin in the future, i don't see many the projects of ICOs that has good innovations like this and i like it, the developers of module trade, they are very very serious in the building the project base on my analysis fundamental of project, they are always make updating about the development of project and i agree with you will many the people buy and hold MTR for long term due to it will be skyrocket in the price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: