Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:42:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91927 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 11:08:47 AM

Hey,

as your platform is already working, can you give us some numbers how many trades there were until now? I saw that there are already some registered customers.

Are there any notable names using the platform? Have you tested it in real world conditions?

Somebody is using it already to sell ptoducts, it is possible there are going to be reviews soon maybe
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:32:55 PM

Hey guys i have got new information and updating about this project. How might the price of MTRc increase? Read their blog for the clear reasons why over the next few years the ModulTrade token is forecast to grow in value please check this link to getting more information and good knowledge about the aspects of fundamental the project : https://buff.ly/2iW0VVV it is interesting investment in modul trade and has big chance in the future, relax the link is safe no advertising, no malware and other, i just want make it simple and easy. Thank you.

They are doing a similar website like aliexpress. And only payment system will be their token.

If website be a success, it means more people need to buy and also hold mtr. It will skyrocket the price.
The developers of team, they are innovating this project is just not about the ICOs or token but more than it there are real function of the coin in the future, i don't see many the projects of ICOs that has good innovations like this and i like it, the developers of module trade, they are very very serious in the building the project base on my analysis fundamental of project, they are always make updating about the development of project and i agree with you will many the people buy and hold MTR for long term due to it will be skyrocket in the price.
I agree with you. The devs do their best to make this project successful.  Let's hope they will continue like that after the ICO.
Based on the result of soft cap i think the ICO will be sucessfull, the big news is the project have reached their soft cap of 5 million MTRc, only 10 days after opening our main token sale! Many people who has supported this project in making this big step towards democratizing global trade for micro, small and medium enterprises around the world. Their main sale is still open, and we can be a pioneer and join with them in reaching the hard cap of 30 million MTRc. So don't lose the good chance.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:57:17 PM

I do not know if it is because of ModulTrade, but Alibaba is spending a lot of effort on blockchain development. Nevertheless, ModulTrade better moves fast before that giant gets a foothold.

https://www.miaopai.com/show/6XIdt7zUvaeh2hyMi2ysXehhJUdsk-XQhR-2jg__.htm

Is there anything in English about this? Sure can be worryng but for a big company takes time to convert to crypto

I found an article about Alibaba experimenting with blockchain to stop deadly fake food like this egg:

It costs one fifth of a real egg and it is made of industrial chemicals and food additives.

https://www.techinasia.com/alibaba-fake-food-detection-blockchain

I wonder if ModulTrade could solve the fake egg problem? Would it not be possible for the counterfeiter to fake the transactions so it looks like the fake egg comes from a farm?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:15:32 PM

ETH and BTC is very known and most used cryptocurrencies. So, Im confuced about Latoken  Huh

They did a bounty/airdrop back in june/july (with Latium coin) then they exchanged for LAT like a couple of months ago and iirc they also did an ICO

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SwiftDonut

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:35:59 PM

Token sale has slowed down, maybe because of the clogged ETH network. Hopefully, transactions will be back to normal soon and Modultrade token sale will pick up steam again.

If you set the transaction fee high enough, the transaction will be accepted by the network in a reasonable time. Anybody looking to invest in ModulTrade is bound to do it within the next 3 days, because after that the 25% discount disappears.

It is not disappearing completely. It will just be lowered to 15% in the next stage of the sale.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:55:53 AM

If you think about ether chain situation and how funding get slow after some point Modultrade is doing fine.

Last time i checked it was 200.000 less sold tokens.

It seems that somehow is not affecting the sales of various ICOs while os very annoying if you need to transfer small amounts
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:11:41 AM

If you are going to invest in Modultrade and wondering how much gas you need to use check: https://ethgasstation.info

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:55:46 AM

Token sale has slowed down, maybe because of the clogged ETH network. Hopefully, transactions will be back to normal soon and Modultrade token sale will pick up steam again.

ETH still gaining momentum at the hour of this issue which quite a positive aspect about whole ETH blockchain.

I think its the hope and promise of the Casper fork
Last thing I heard about the casper fork is that it's postponed (from Vitalik) I hope he makes this a high priority now, cause the network is just slow as f**

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the casper fork? Is it related to shitty kitties somehow? They better fix the network asap, it's already getting on everybody's nerves, slowing transaction (or not executing them at all) and interfering with ICOs like ModulTrade.

If I recall correctly Casper protocol is the one which make ETH a PoS chain.

Seems that I was right, read this https://blockgeeks.com/guides/ethereum-casper/?url=true

Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 09:59:49 AM

I think the PoS was not planned to happen for at least one year. However i hope they come up with a solution about this problem fast.
Piggy

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:03:02 AM

It seems the situation is getting better, yesterday the recommended gas was 60, today 36
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

what are some fees structure in moduletrade for transactions?  is earned money going to be shared to token holders?
I dont know about the fees structure but if im not mistaken this token isnt a security token (paying dividend).
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:17:18 PM

ETH still gaining momentum at the hour of this issue which quite a positive aspect about whole ETH blockchain.

I think its the hope and promise of the Casper fork
Last thing I heard about the casper fork is that it's postponed (from Vitalik) I hope he makes this a high priority now, cause the network is just slow as f**

Forgive my ignorance, but what's the casper fork? Is it related to shitty kitties somehow? They better fix the network asap, it's already getting on everybody's nerves, slowing transaction (or not executing them at all) and interfering with ICOs like ModulTrade.

If I recall correctly Casper protocol is the one which make ETH a PoS chain.

Seems that I was right, read this https://blockgeeks.com/guides/ethereum-casper/?url=true

So if my ETH is laying around in my MEW I get extra ETH thanks to PoS? Cheesy I mean, how does it work? For other coins I need to have the wallet open oO What wallet do I need for this then?

It is necessary that you have a complete client and the whole chain of blocks. MEW is only an interface for managing your address.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:29:49 PM

what are some fees structure in moduletrade for transactions?  is earned money going to be shared to token holders?

Nope modultrade not offering any dividends to holders.

kraterion

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:11:32 PM

Then, what's the difference in between MTRc and fait/eth?

Well it's the platform's token and it's the backbone of modul trade. Every platform has its own token these days or else with must use only eth for every dapp

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:17:46 PM

ETH and BTC is very known and most used cryptocurrencies. So, Im confuced about Latoken  Huh

I never heard of LAToken before, too. But they have a collaboration with ModulTrade. That's why there is the option to contribute with LA.

Do you know what the partnership entails? Is it just for the ico?

That's a good question. Hopefully not just for the ICO but then the question is what use both have from the partnership beside.

Seems that this collaboration is mainly for the ICO, LAToken platform lists promising ICOs where you can contribute with LATokens.

https://blog.latoken.com/major-updates-of-latoken-platform-65b74b067db3

▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ModulTrade

Activity: 233

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:18:20 AM

Is the modultrade project in private?

Hi, Porsuk.

What do you mean by saying "project in private"?

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:31:13 AM

How does the transfer of MTRc work after I sent Eth to my address for Ethereum investments. Do the MTRc get sent to my MEW address right away?

Hello, nguyen.

To avoid any confusion, please follow the quick guide at modultrade.io
For handy use, please read the instruction here

1. Visit modultrade.io and create a personal account.
2. Confirm your email.
3. Login into your personal wallet and you will see your ETH address in the field "Your address for Ethereum investments".
4. Transfer ETH to your address to buy MTRc. You will see MTRc in few moments.

The tokens are sent to your address right away. Should you have any mistmatch or delay, please let us know immideately.

AN IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that we NEVER publish neither send any wallet address via email to the token sale participants. The only place where you can find the wallet address to participate in token sale is your personal cabinet on modultrade.io

Thank you for participation!

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:35:49 AM

Dear all!

WARNING: Only https://modultrade.io and https://modultrade.com - are the official websites of the ModulTrade token sale and platform.

NOTE: the website http://www.modultrade.vip/  never was authorized by ModulTrade. #scamalert

Have a great week ahead!

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:06:48 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 12:38:19 PM by gribble

I have found important announcement for all of the community that 25% bonus ends tomorrow - 12 December, so take part now and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
Read more in their blog: https://goo.gl/3FL6Po
Get 25% bonus at https://modultrade.io come on guys, the time is running out, so today or never, i will share if i find another important announcement about this projects, so stay with me.  Grin
ModulTrade

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:13:20 PM

25% bonus ends tomorrow — 12 December, so take part now and don’t miss out on this opportunity!

ModulTrade opened the main token sale 28 November 2017, offering people around the world the chance to participate in this revolutionary project, with impressive results.
Within 10 days from the open token sale start, ModulTrade reached a soft-cap of 5 million MTRc (the ModulTrade token architected on Ethereum) and the number keeps growing steadily.
25% bonus ends tomorrow — 12 December, so take part now and don’t miss out on this opportunity!
ModulTrade are on a mission to democratize global trade through the creation of a new digital marketplace, where micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) can trade with ease and freedom. The team has identified and addressed the needs of MSMEs by building a solution that eliminates the traditional barriers for entry in global trade, such as lack of trust, high entry costs and the complexity of trade-related operations.
The platform is built with MSMEs already trading, running on blockchain technology and smart-contracts to provide a safe and secure online platform, where both buyers and sellers from anywhere in the world benefit from lower costs, efficiencies and a successful full trade cycle.

Get 25% bonus NOW at https://modultrade.io

Join us on telegram : https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade for latest news and developments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: