Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91921 times)
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/china-trade-opens-potential-of-modultrade-platform-d30ea7062f48 I think once complete release of platform, more and more trading will happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Another question is are you going to be traded?

Do you mean the token? Im pretty sure the token will be listed on some exchanges.
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:24 PM

https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/china-trade-opens-potential-of-modultrade-platform-d30ea7062f48 I think once complete release of platform, more and more trading will happen.

A couple of days ago there was only one product on their platform, but now there are already several miners to sell, obviously a result of their cooperation with these Chinese mining factories. Would be interesting to know if a trade ran smoothly.

And still a none productive system. Looking forward to go productive :-) Still the last days of ico

Why not productive?
Looking forward for more partnerships and for announcement of exchange listing.
I really like the marketing of this project they really target the markets to suite on their needs in order to grow fast.

After they are big enough they can operate on the whole globe with success and they should make some advertisements to attract new people after they have a working product.

I thought they already have a working platform, or did i misunderstand that?

Yes you are right, their platform is already fully functional. It maybe needs more products/users but it's not a demo anymore.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:11:58 PM

How many phases will ICO? I see gathered already 10 million, a good start.
When will the section on ICO analytics?

This is the last phase as I know. Only 5 days left to the end.
Look at their twitter, they wrote 3 days ago:

8 days till the end of token sale!

https://twitter.com/ModulTrade/status/954303488279785472

Im waiting for big exhanges  Roll Eyes
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

I see, that they had conferenses in China (Shenzhen , Guangzhou, Hangzhou)
I was in first 2 cities as well  Grin
https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/china-trade-opens-potential-of-modultrade-platform-d30ea7062f48

That is the place to be to find new and interesting partnership i believe  Smiley
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:35 AM

4 days! Have the foresight to buy MTRc now:  https://en.modultrade.io/

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
turkandjaydee

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

So can this project kinda be seen as a competitor to Amazon? It is business to consumer right? I hope there will be a lot of focus on attracting businesses, if the products are offered at a good price, consumers will follow quickly.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering as well. By the way, maybe amazon will switch to blockchain platform soon ..

Amazon is huge, funny to compare a start up with Amazon. As long as big companies dont switch to blockchain, current ICOs still have a shot

sorry if a little off topic but why do big companies don't do that?
They just still havent done it yet.
I dont know the reason , maybe because they still dont trust blockchain, or its just a matter of time.
But who knows if they will actually switch to blockchain.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 09:49:58 PM

Did you apply for MTRc listing in any exchange? Do you have any exchange in view for listing after ICO?
We will hear about the exchange after ICO, the team can not disclose information about exchanges in advance.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

So can this project kinda be seen as a competitor to Amazon? It is business to consumer right? I hope there will be a lot of focus on attracting businesses, if the products are offered at a good price, consumers will follow quickly.

Yeah, that's what I'm wondering as well. By the way, maybe amazon will switch to blockchain platform soon ..

Could MT be a real competitor to amazon? Does amazon charge their users somehow?

They can not be competitors. What is the competition with a dozen products in the range? In order to grow to the same size, MT will take at least a few years.

Amazon and modultrade will run on the same market but Amazon is not a company you can expect Mt to compete. Even it can grab %1 of Amazon's volume, that would be huge.

Amazon is in another league or level i can say,a level that modultrade can't even think for a decade, but my question is (maybe i missed that point) what is the relation between Amazon and Modultrade platform, I couldn't create a solution, can you help me about that?

Amazon? I think this project more looks like as Aliexpress. And they have some partnership in China. If would be nice, if Aliexpress will be interesting in partnership with ModulTrade  Huh

I dont think they have partnership in China yet, but they are planning to
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:13:56 AM

Amazon is huge, funny to compare a start up with Amazon. As long as big companies dont switch to blockchain, current ICOs still have a shot

I dont know the reason , maybe because they still dont trust blockchain, or its just a matter of time.

I am pretty sure a lot of bit companies like Amazon are looking into possibilities to integrate blockchain technology, but I assume they are checking it in detail first before they move. I mean, if they would adopt it they probably need to change a lot at their current database etc, which will bring in expenses and time to do so.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:18:13 AM

3 days before the token sale is over!
Hurry up to buy MTRc now:  https://en.modultrade.io/

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
ModulTrade

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

I am pretty sure a lot of bit companies like Amazon are looking into possibilities to integrate blockchain technology, but I assume they are checking it in detail first before they move. I mean, if they would adopt it they probably need to change a lot at their current database etc, which will bring in expenses and time to do so.
I also think, that such big companies will create their own solution, perfectly adopted to their existing databases and environment.

that may happen, but a lot of times big companies just prefer to buy a company with the technology already developed.

I think it's much harder for existing companies, even big ones, to implement new ideas. It requires a big change in the way how things work and there are big costs involved and everything should be so carefully planned.

New ideas are always a litte bit tricky and need a lot of time for planning and implementation that they are a success.

That's true.
The bigger the company the tougher is the transformation.
Giant companies have to take care of their entire environment they live in.
You can't simply update the webpage and start living a new life.
It's totally a brand new approach as regards to the employes, business development, policies, IT infrastructure, business-partner relations and so on.

The utmost vulnerability is commanded by the market reaction and share price. Having blockchain industry and crypto-currency not regulated yet to the extent they treat it acceptable, the market majors are really sober and stay away from the fray. They wait for the right moment to step in.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

There is 3 days left and i am expecting the last minute hype so i'm putting here for a note to myself and will check in after sales over for see i am right or wrong.

Sold tokens: 6 554 542 MTRc

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:49:10 PM

7 days to go to the end of the sale.

Become a part of revolution in Global Trade: https://en.modultrade.io/

Find out more about ModulTrade and our Token Sale at https://en.modultrade.io and https://modultrade.com

Join us on telegram: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/modultrade/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/ModulTrade .

How is it going now? Are your reaching the plan?

In the meantime it's just 3 days to go until ICO end  Smiley . If you mean if they reach their soft cap, yes, that has been already reached.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:03:51 PM

There is 3 days left and i am expecting the last minute hype so i'm putting here for a note to myself and will check in after sales over for see i am right or wrong.

Sold tokens: 6 554 542 MTRc

probably most people and investors will buy in the last minute, since it became a trend Smiley
I do not understand this trend. I have seen it several times but what are the advantages of last minute buy??

It depends on the project that collects the money. If investors have some doubts and hesitations, they wait until the last days of ICO to see how the sales go. If investors are absolutely sure about the project's prospects, all tokens can be bought in a few hours or even minutes.
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Modultrade raised about 93xx eth which equals to almost 10 m Usd, which is nice. So I don't understand in this project that people will wait for last minute to invest and lose wonderful discount rates.  People shouldn't miss at least %5 discount.
My question is for bounty people, when will they get their tokens from signature, telegram etc campaigns and when will they can be able to trade it? Because some of them can dump it in the first day.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:58:32 PM

Modultrade may be an excellent platform, but I just hope that the ETH network doesn't become its undoing. If the network is congested and settlements take ages to process, it will give a negative experience to users.

You can increase the gas fee from your transaction, that way it gets processed quicker. It will cost some extra of course, but when you want to be sure to get in, it's worth it.
turkandjaydee

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

Modultrade may be an excellent platform, but I just hope that the ETH network doesn't become its undoing. If the network is congested and settlements take ages to process, it will give a negative experience to users.

You can increase the gas fee from your transaction, that way it gets processed quicker. It will cost some extra of course, but when you want to be sure to get in, it's worth it.

I havent had any problems with ETH network the last couple days, so it should not be a problem for Modultrade
Yep, only 1 gwei for a standard transaction (<5m) and 23 gwei for a fast transaction (<2m) according to this site https://ethgasstation.info/ .
I hope it will stay like this and maybe even be better.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

I havent had any problems with ETH network the last couple days, so it should not be a problem for Modultrade
Yep, only 1 gwei for a standard transaction (<5m) and 23 gwei for a fast transaction (<2m) according to this site https://ethgasstation.info/ .
I hope it will stay like this and maybe even be better.

by current eth transaction, you need at least 8 gwei for a single transaction, remember to set gas limit to 250000 if you made tx to smart contract

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
naglas

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

I'm already watching your project during some time, already invested. And I want to tell you that the job you're doing here is really gonna change something. The idea of facilitation of global goods trading for small entities is brilliant! If for example I want to buy a giant wooden slab from a small shop in Bali and I want to do it being in US, there's so many additional costs to proceed payment that that slab turnes golden even if the initial price was resonable. I hope your project will help in such situation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: