Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:11:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91932 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

What a surprise on the last day of the ICO! ModulTrade began as a concept to democratize and bring blockchain tech to an industry dominated by giants like Amazon and Alibaba. ModulTrade remained grounded in its goals, trying to bring a positive change to that industry while not outright competing with those behemoths.  Keeping that in mind I would never have expected that change to come so fast. And now we see the first contours of change in the shape of that new partnership. Congratulations!
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

Wow! The token sale has been extended at https://en.modultrade.io/ for 3 more days and still with 5 percent discount. This is a good decision and thus will enable prospective investors to participate in it and I think more investors will join this considering the recent news with a strategic partnership with Alibaba. Smiley
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:01:55 PM

URGENT: MARKET UPDATE: 3-DAY EXTENSION

The ModulTrade team has received a number of requests from ModulTrade community members who:
- Were not able to contribute during the last few days due to an overload of the ModulTrade Token Distribution site
- Have not been able to finalise purchases of crypto (ETH or BTC) by 27th of January to participate in ModulTrade Token Distribution:
Therefore to support the community and to provide:
a) ModulTrade community members with an ability to fulfill purchases and participate in the ModulTrade Token Distribution
b) Parity, equal rights and benefits for all ModulTrade community members.

Our team has decided to extend the contribution period for ALL ModulTrade community members for another 3 days - until end of 30th of January. https://en.modultrade.io/

If you have any further questions on the extension or the raise or some of our recent announcements and partnerships, please reach out to the team on the Telegram channel: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO so we can advise you.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

that is ok. Rising ETH price slow down investment in middle. What is final count of raised ICO fund?
It's probably 6 889 526 MTRc (nominal value 9 842 ETH) as it is written on the official website. 10 grands ETH it's like 10 million USD - nice result
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Now that there is a partnership with Alibaba, a large number of vendors will join the MT platform and the range of products will become huge. This is a very good partnership. Including for sellers who are interested in new customers. Now they will expand the number of their customers at the expense of the crypto-currency community. I look there already a bicycle is being sold for 1.5 ETH. The prospects are very good.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:46:01 PM

URGENT: MARKET UPDATE: 3-DAY EXTENSION

The ModulTrade team has received a number of requests from ModulTrade community members who:
- Were not able to contribute during the last few days due to an overload of the ModulTrade Token Distribution site
- Have not been able to finalise purchases of crypto (ETH or BTC) by 27th of January to participate in ModulTrade Token Distribution:
Therefore to support the community and to provide:
a) ModulTrade community members with an ability to fulfill purchases and participate in the ModulTrade Token Distribution
b) Parity, equal rights and benefits for all ModulTrade community members.

Our team has decided to extend the contribution period for ALL ModulTrade community members for another 3 days - until end of 30th of January. https://en.modultrade.io/

If you have any further questions on the extension or the raise or some of our recent announcements and partnerships, please reach out to the team on the Telegram channel: https://t.me/ModulTradeIO so we can advise you.

I would call you greedy but I can't, I understand this decision and with ICO's market you can do it. Partnership with Yangting Internet Technology can bring more investors in the next couple of days
never heard of Yangting Internet Technology. i'm not sure if they could bring more investors, but with the time extension they will probably raise another 100-400 more eth.
poloniexusdt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:01:58 PM

The recent news is great and all, but who has verified this partnership between Modultrade and Alibaba/Yangting Internet Technology exists?

Where is the proof?

I haven't been able to find much of anything official in my researching.
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:37:38 PM

ModulTrade is a user-friendly B2B-based trading platform created as a base for micro, small and medium enterprises . The two main technologies that make trading dominant Modules over the old way of trading are smart contracts

Oh are they only b2b? I understood it like it would also c2b! Especially the sale of products for eth at the moment and later propably mtr. This is definetly c2b - i dont think the white paper only describes b2b. but please correct me if i am wrong.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:02:12 AM

Normally I dont like it when ICOs get extended. But since Modultrade announced a form of partnership with Alibaba, well that just changes things Smiley
Where can I read about partnership with AliBaba? I think that ICO has already become successful and capitalization will grow 10 x in future.

Where can I find this information? Partnership wil Alibaba is really big.. so I'd like to know the details.

Don't misunderstand their statement. It is a deal with YANGTING INTERNET TECHNOLOGY. And YANGTING INTERNET TECHNOLOGY is an investment vehicle for Alibaba. Also see their Medium article about it https://medium.com/@ModulTrade/modultrade-and-yangting-internet-technology-announce-strategic-partnership-to-allow-smes-to-expand-af657bfa5a16

Of course when people read a big big name like Alibaba they immediately see dollar signs, but Modultrade has been clear about what the partnership is.

That being said, i feel like this is a really really good partner for them to have right now and with the string of partners they have already made i have full confidence in this project. People just shouldn't blow things out of proportion.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

Alibaba supports ICO given that in China they banned any altcoin offerings... ?

Just because ICO's are banned in China does not mean that an ICO which is not based in China can't have partnerships with Chinese companies. A lot of Chinese projects are still running and working in blockchain.
viljy

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:06:13 AM

Maybe this is correct .. But on the other hand, sales have not yet grown too much, even 10000ETH is not collected. And besides, 5% discount is saved. In some ways it looks like a sale at any price. In any case, the results of the ICO will be on January 30. In general, the sales went well, a significant amount of money was collected.
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Normally I dont like it when ICOs get extended. But since Modultrade announced a form of partnership with Alibaba, well that just changes things Smiley
Where can I read about partnership with AliBaba? I think that ICO has already become successful and capitalization will grow 10 x in future.

Where can I find this information? Partnership wil Alibaba is really big.. so I'd like to know the details.
Seriously partnership with alibaba group? If this is true then this project will be one of the best ico of 2018!

No, they dont have partnership with them. They have partnership with some chinese partners (they wrote this in  twitter).

Are you sure? Because they literally said this in previous page:

Alibaba and ModulTrade will collaborate to support the process of education on the platform and the use of the token, will open a dedicated office in China in Q2 2018, expanding the ModulTrade network of offices in Singapore, Russia and the UK.

So it seems like they are working together to me

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

what is the reason for this extension?

Maybe after they announced the partnership with Yangting they expected that more people would become interested in Modultrade and wanted to give them  the chance to invest.

They literally wrote why they are doing it. There were requests by some investors who need more time.

A 3 day extension for the ICO is ideal to accommodate requests by investors interested in the project. It is not a lengthy period so I think it would be ok.

I agree. Because it's a last minute partnership so better that they extended the ICO for another 3 days.
yes, the real reason for this small extension is certainly this partnership of the last moment, China actually has forbidden just starting icos, everything else like partnerships, coins and tokens trading no
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 06:59:11 PM

Seriously partnership with alibaba group? If this is true then this project will be one of the best ico of 2018!

No, they dont have partnership with them. They have partnership with some chinese partners (they wrote this in  twitter).
What a pity I thought it was true, an alliance with alibaba would be very big for this project.

They would not need any more partners after that kind of partneship
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

3 day extension for the ICO. The Ico is now running 3 days more. Why?
Were not able to contribute during the last few days due to an overload of the ModulTrade Token Distribution site
3 days is a trifle. This doesn't affect the price on the exchange.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:59:42 PM

Give the team a break, they have just done a tour through China to forge partnerships. The beginning is the hardest, trying to convince manufacturers to put their wares on a yet unknown marketplace with blockchain tech they have probably never heard about, let alone experience with. Once there are several pages of items on the platform it will be easier.
poloniexusdt

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:39:40 AM

Where is the proof of this new partnership, besides a twitter post and a mention here on bitcointalk?

How many times before have victims fallen prey to pre-announcements like this, when the other party mentioned in the partnership do not come forward to confirm the relationship?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:14:04 AM

No, they dont have partnership with them. They have partnership with some chinese partners (they wrote this in  twitter).

Alibaba and ModulTrade will collaborate to support the process of education on the platform and the use of the token, will open a dedicated office in China in Q2 2018, expanding the ModulTrade network of offices in Singapore, Russia and the UK.

Really? Where you find this? I find only this in their twitter, but this is a little different as I understand

On Friday 26th January 2018, ModulTrade a blockchain based B2B global trade platform and Yangting Internet Technology, an investment vehicle for Alibaba, announce a strategic partnership to support SME customers using the Alibaba experience
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:27:23 AM

No, they dont have partnership with them. They have partnership with some chinese partners (they wrote this in  twitter).

Really? Where you find this? I find only this in their twitter, but this is a little different as I understand

On Friday 26th January 2018, ModulTrade a blockchain based B2B global trade platform and Yangting Internet Technology, an investment vehicle for Alibaba, announce a strategic partnership to support SME customers using the Alibaba experience
It would be better if you guys put the link source below or above the quoted words.
It will be helpful to confirm it
viljy

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:53:26 AM

Where is the proof of this new partnership, besides a twitter post and a mention here on bitcointalk?

How many times before have victims fallen prey to pre-announcements like this, when the other party mentioned in the partnership do not come forward to confirm the relationship?

In addition to the statement from MT, there is no other confirmation of partnership. In general, participation in the ICO is always a matter of trust. Here, the development team has a working marketplace. This is already a great advantage for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: