Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:04:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] 🚀🚀 ModulTrade : The Freedom To Trade 🚀🚀  (Read 91927 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:38:59 AM

Recently I've recieved e-mail:
"Why you shouldn’t sell your tokens right after getting them."
Have anybody recieved this e-mail also?
I received the same letter, apparently developers are afraid of a strong dump after entering the exchange Smiley
That is why they reduced the bounty rewards after the token sale.
Why are they afraid of the dump when the project has a real potential to grow in the future, full details are in the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385099.2840. I don't know if this is good for us investors or a bad action from the team, reputation
is very important in order for investors to give their continued support and hold this one.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:45:14 AM

My husband received some MODULETRADE TOKEN directly into his MEW. Is this a fake token he received or the correct one?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x6db2b9e596c0d674537cf9938b125eed017eae3aa38747867c0b41111dabf5c7

Or does he have to login somewhere else to get his tokens out? I am slightly confused. Please let us know what to do and if this is the correct token he received thanks. He has gone out for a few hours so will tell him later when he comes home if there is anything he needs to do. I don't want him to do anything with these tokens if they are the wrong ones that he has in his wallet.  Smiley
These are real MTRc tokens, it has correct address of the contract, wherever you get it, you can not be afraid to do what you want with it
Luckystar123

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

I received the same letter, apparently developers are afraid of a strong dump after entering the exchange Smiley
Why are they afraid of the dump when the project has a real potential to grow in the future, full details are in the bounty thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2385099.2840. I don't know if this is good for us investors or a bad action from the team, reputation
is very important in order for investors to give their continued support and hold this one.

It's very strange decision to cut payments although they made part of payments in full as they promissed at the beginning. So now someone got full payments and others got 4 times less. That's not fair !

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:13:39 AM

It's very strange decision to cut payments although they made part of payments in full as they promissed at the beginning. So now someone got full payments and others got 4 times less. That's not fair !
There is nothing you can do as they already made their decision, at least you know that are not honest with their words.
I would not bring any bounty concerns here as this is an ANN thread, the team should address that the soonest so this project will grow and investors will still be confident.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:22:45 PM
Merited by alexberezov (2)

MTRc trading anywhere already? What devs saying about good exhange? And what upcoming news about development?
yes you can find about trading mtrc here https://en.modultrade.io/#exchanges
as I heard in telegram, other Exchange estimated to launch around end of march / early april
Luckystar123

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

MTRc trading anywhere already? What devs saying about good exhange? And what upcoming news about development?
as I heard in telegram, other Exchange estimated to launch around end of march / early april

I think we should wait for big exchanges. There is no volume on etherdelta, i don't know what is simex. Idex also has no volume..

khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

I sincerely think this is not right which creates an imbalance in rewarding bounty participants. This will mar their reputation if something is not done about it. I would suggest distributions to be equally and fair amongst them.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

I think we should wait for big exchanges. There is no volume on etherdelta, i don't know what is simex. Idex also has no volume..

I don't blink an eye when a token is listed on EtherDelta because that's the worst place I can trade a token or even buy coins. I recently lost quite a big sum of coins trying to transfer and trade in the unfriendly user interface exchange. I'd rather wait patiently till token is listed in a better exchange.
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:30:55 AM

Does MTRc have a contract address yet? Looks like there are a bunch of copycat tokens on etherscan.
unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

Does MTRc have a contract address yet? Looks like there are a bunch of copycat tokens on etherscan.

hi,

you can check the contact address of modultrade on etherscan. if you want to add MTRc in mew, use this details:

contract address: 0x1e49ff77c355a3e38d6651ce8404af0e48c5395f
decimal: 18
symbol: MTRc

always note the contract address so that you will know the correct MTRc. Smiley
ModulTrade

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

Hello, everybody!

Find ModulTrade Roadmap update below.

ModulTrade Team has been busy over the recent weeks to proudly announce our updated roadmap with some interesting upcoming events.

Within the next months, our team will develop three main items of ModulTrade Product which will intensify the usage of MTRc

• MT4Mining — “All you need for mining”

• MT Wallet — “Fiat/crypto gateway — Secure & Easy”

• MT Button — “Trade Finance on the blockchain for Marketplaces”

In parallel MTRc will be listed on well known and reputable exchanges, ModulTrade will partner with market leaders in finance and other industries and will invite Strategic Investor to develop and launch together a new era in global trade.

MT4MINING — Global platform for crypto-mining industry

MT4Mining is our first implementation of the Modultrade core feature. It will provide the Letter of Credit on the blockchain secured with escrow smart contracts for each trade. We consider this specific marketplace as our test subject for the Modultrade core.

People can use the platform for buying and selling mining-related items. In addition, it is possible to buy and sell services complimentary to crypto-mining locally and globally like maintenance, colocation, and consulting.

We will spend a lot of time monitoring the progress of the platform and the needs of the users. In the future, we will be opening up more specific markets. This year we hope to reach over $10million in trades.

ModulTrade Wallet

We will present our own MTRc wallet that will give you the following opportunities:

• Legitimate crypto/fiat gateway for corporates and individuals

• Easy cryptocurrency transfer and exchange. Our wallet will support MTRc, BTC, and ETH

• Easy payment on the ModulTrade marketplace for orders on our platform

By October , we want 10,000 registered users. The beta version of the wallet will be launched several months before.

Plugin MT Button for existing Marketplaces

We are working on a plugin button ‘Trade with ModulTrade’. This allows marketplaces to offer new user experience to its customers — secure trade and payment service on blockchain. Users can buy something on a website using ModulTrade platform functionality. It’s comparable with a PayPal ‘Buy Now’ button. By August, we want to integrate this button in three well-known marketplaces.

MTRc Exchange Listing

Within the next month MTRc will be listed on a well-known and reputable exchange. At the moment of writing, we are in the process of finalizing agreements. And within next 12 months, MTRc will be listed on more top exchanges.

MT Holding in Singapore, Strategic partnership and investor

ModulTrade will serve an Asia-Europe trade flow and will establish a holding company in Singapore to strengthen itself in Asia as well. Within next 6 months, a number of partnerships with market leaders will be established and ModulTrade will engage with a well known strategic investor.

Besides that, we are working hard on the platform itself. We are building relationships with crypto-mining and computer equipment producers, resellers and service providers. At last, we are as well working on defining the legal grounds for trade deals in target countries.

Execution of ModulTrade Roadmap will drive the usage and demand for MTRc. That should lead to a stable MTRc price increase within 2018. Users will start to use MTRc to trade on the platform. New investors will start buying MTRc on the secondary market at exchanges.

We expect a bright future for ModulTrade in 2018 and would like to share the success with our supporters, platform users and investors.

The very Best!

ModulTrade Team

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:48:37 PM

Sorry but people who invested in ICO don't give a f about bounties I think, they only look forward to the platform's development. I'm not being harsh or anything, it's the truth

beeelzebub

Activity: 602

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

MTRc Exchange Listing

Within the next month MTRc will be listed on a well-known and reputable exchange. At the moment of writing, we are in the process of finalizing agreements. And within next 12 months, MTRc will be listed on more top exchanges.

That's great news. My guess is kucoin or bit-z. We will see about a month i think.

By the way about they are giving %25 of the bounties, i think they are right. They sold %25 of the tokens so why should they give all? It would harm the investors a lot.

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

We will start a campaign to tweet negatively about you and let people know how you ruined your rep. What a bad project.

Crappy bounty from a crappy coin. You had no intention on paying most of use. This is why you asked for KYC only afterwards because if you asked for it before then we would not participate and you knew this. Shame on you for lying to us from the very start. Why should anyone invest in you?

You are not a legit company and you not even registered. There is no legal reason for wanting our KYC so stop playing this bs KYC game. It was never a problem before why only now? Because you are using the KYCc tactics that many are using now.

I encourage everyone to make negative tweets about this campaign. They have not even paid they are thieves so maybe we need their KYC.

Under what law do you ask for KYC? Do you have that duristriction? How will you compare our documents? You don't and can never find out if we are real since you have no access to private records only governments and banks do and sure as hell are not an institute.

MODEULTRADE = SCAM = Deceptive underhanded behaviour. None paying thieves.

Sorry but people who invested in ICO don't give a f about bounties I think, they only look forward to the platform's development. I'm not being harsh or anything, it's the truth

That is not true at all. A bounty campaign shows how successful a project is and if they can't even pay bounty wtf can they do?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Luckystar123

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

MTRc Exchange Listing

That's great news. My guess is kucoin or bit-z. We will see about a month i think.

By the way about they are giving %25 of the bounties, i think they are right. They sold %25 of the tokens so why should they give all? It would harm the investors a lot.

I think it was a fair bounty campaign and majority of bounty hunters agreed to the teams proposition.

The problem is that some payments were made in full. So someone was lucky and have got 100% and some got only 25%. That's not fair

tientien5

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:39:17 AM

I pointed some of my personal opinions and also what I received from others my crypto Friends to Dev team. We see, if something will change here. Personaly I feel, MT is great Project, for sure is, but needs to go to right direction, should more listing people, who are here since Day 1 and are in crypto for years. For this moment I have to say only, this is one way talk, sad for us, who invested. Other way, all was clear in WP, we shoul better read details. But this details are realy not just agains us, investors, this is against all MT Project.
cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:13:58 PM

completed kyc and received 700 in their web based wallet. logged in today and balance is 0.  check the withdraw log and someone withdrew my tokens to their erc20 account. 

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
centrum

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:03:13 AM

MTRc Exchange Listing

I think it was a fair bounty campaign and majority of bounty hunters agreed to the teams proposition.

The problem is that some payments were made in full. So someone was lucky and have got 100% and some got only 25%. That's not fair

If that is the case, then lets consider it charged to experience, after all we are only at the mercy of project developers but in this case they have paid for the bounties and that is okay with me even if it was reduced. Smiley

totally, that is not unfair at all. they should not have started paying if along the way they will have changes. but that is what most teams do. after getting the benifit from the promotions made by the participants, they will then treat them as good as trash. but still, participants wont do anything about it anymore. they have to deal with it.
visionary

Activity: 966
Merit: 587

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:03 PM

MTRc Exchange Listing

If that is the case, then lets consider it charged to experience, after all we are only at the mercy of project developers but in this case they have paid for the bounties and that is okay with me even if it was reduced. Smiley

totally, that is not unfair at all. they should not have started paying if along the way they will have changes. but that is what most teams do. after getting the benifit from the promotions made by the participants, they will then treat them as good as trash. but still, participants wont do anything about it anymore. they have to deal with it.

Lets just pray that they will reconsider the request of the bounty community. I think it will be for the benefit of everyone. Smiley
I think in this case pissed-off bounty hunters just massively will sell their reward and reduce the price even more
ModulTrade

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:36:39 AM

Hello, everybody!

The market tells us that we have chosen the right direction to establish in Singapore!

Find the article below introducing the news in Asian blockchain industry.
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-mega-blockchain-hub-of-asia-to-be-launched-in-singapore-300607903.html

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: