Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125254 times)
poopooshit

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:17:57 PM

Where your company is coming from?
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:27:11 PM

Site looks pretty, i like it a lot, all they need to do is to keep creating demand for this coin,  after 199 days when people get  their compounded returns back and want out  you will need a lot of buyers with BTC willing to buy all the CRDNC tokens

miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:59:14 PM

Great update dev! Thanks!

kristothek

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:01:28 PM

The site looks really nice, good job devs. Let's hope the price rises a little for the launch, I want to do a loan as soon as possible.
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:14:22 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 10:19:47 PM by digitaldanny

anyone familiar with how the block explorer works?

http://blockexp.com:3004

its not showing my correct balance, and does show all my transactions, but one of the transactions shows the amount split and going to another unknown address and on my wallet it has this address labeled as "change". my wallet shows the correct amount, but can someone help me figure this out? im using the block explorer to keep track of my balance. you can pm me so we dont fill up this thread.

thanks!
krvpto

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:46:45 PM

its not showing my correct balance, and does show all my transactions, but one of the transactions shows the amount split and going to another unknown address and on my wallet it has this address labeled as "change". my wallet shows the correct amount, but can someone help me figure this out? im using the block explorer to keep track of my balance. you can pm me so we dont fill up this thread.

thanks!

You probably mined the block at the same time someone else did, so you are kind of "fighting" for it. One of you will get the coins in the next 30 block confirmations. If you do not get the coins, you will retain your weight and keep increasing it until you get your reward. At least that is how I understood it would work.
digitaldanny

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:00:30 PM

thanks!

You probably mined the block at the same time someone else did, so you are kind of "fighting" for it. One of you will get the coins in the next 30 block confirmations. If you do not get the coins, you will retain your weight and keep increasing it until you get your reward. At least that is how I understood it would work.

its been over 24 hours (well passed the 30 confirmations) my balance is correct on my wallet, but incorrect on the explorer
kristothek

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:07:35 PM

thanks!

I take it you're new to crypto currencies. I know it can seem complicated, but this link explains the change function in a pretty simple way. This wiki is for Bitcoin but it works the same for Credence: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change
digitaldanny

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:40:35 PM

thanks!

I take it you're new to crypto currencies. I know it can seem complicated, but this link explains the change function in a pretty simple way. This wiki is for Bitcoin but it works the same for Credence: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Change

thanks that helps with the change, i figured out that to get the change cleared and to force the explorer to show the correct balance one simply needs to combine that input.
commenkiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:34:52 AM

why no one using coinexchange
AltcoinWhispers

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:18:22 AM

Maybe because there is deposit & withdrawal delays (Confirmation time needed) for all their listed currencies + manually approve withdrawals.

CredenceCoin Volume on coinexchange.io is drastically low too as per the following:

#   Source   Pair   Volume (24h)   Price   Volume (%)   Updated
1    Mercatox   CRDNC/BTC    $471,908    $4.37    65.20%    Recently
2    Mercatox   CRDNC/ETH    $226,273    $4.31    31.26%    Recently
3    CoinExchange   CRDNC/BTC    $25,597    $3.88    3.54%    Recently
eumarmahal

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:02:05 AM

i thought if credence listed on coinexchange, the price will go to the moon
commenkiz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:14:08 AM

i thought if credence listed on coinexchange, the price will go to the moon

well, i think we need to wait for the site go live which is tomorrow .
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:19:15 AM

Hi All,

Without quoting an replying to every post since our last update, a big thank you to all for the positive comments and the criticisms we take all on-board regardless and appreciate your input.

This is just a quick post to answer some questions about Credence Coin.  

hope the devs can handle ddos attack and a lot of users who are accessing the site. this should be a prime priority to the devs so that the investors will invest on this coin. great update!
We are doing our best to protect ourselves from attack that is why we will spend 5 to 7 days with an independent team trying to infiltrate the site as a user/non user etc so if we find any leaks we can plug them up before going live.  
That does not mean someone will not try and DDoS us, even though we have Cloudfare DDoS protection it does not stop anyone from trying.  

But if we do suffer an attack all funds will be safe as the majority of funds both CRDNC and BTC are held in Cold Storage.

Credence team
A question please
That 199 days for the 10k-100k  is that right?
or it is 99 days
Cause 199 is way to much in my opinion, for 100k to be blocked

Yes it is 199 days, the whole Premise of Credence Coin is to provide stability and trust and rewards to holders of CRDNC.   We could have made it 120 days for the higher loans but which would you prefer?   To have your money back in a short space of time without taking into account external factors that could affect the price of the Coin and the knowledge that at that 120 day mark there is also going to be maybe 500 other people looking for capital release on that same day therefore putting pressure on the coin and it's need for dramatic price rises to ensure the stability of the platform?

Or would you prefer to wait a little longer knowing that the coin as it gains more exposure and hopefully therefore more demand that would see a steadily rising price organically and in turn that then provides us with plenty of time to constantly assess the financial status of the whole lending program and put aside your initial loan repayment shortly after you have taken out the loan and our goal is to then lock it into cold storage all loan maturity payments so that we know regardless of market fluctuations and outside influences the majority of lenders funds are safe and ready to be paid out on maturity date and held separate to other site funds.

We know which method we would prefer as investors and that is why we have gone with the 199 days.

Further to that, you have not taken into account that is an extra 79 days of daily interest being paid to you as opposed to 120 days worth of daily interest.  

But the choice is entirely yours and that is why we have made staking CRDNC a very viable option @ 20% per year no other lending coin offers this so people have the choice, you do not need to take out a loan to make money with Credence Coin you can simply stake it and as the platform grows organically and builds users so to will the price.  It then comes down to a demand vs supply scenario and the supply is already limited, when people take out loans that supply will decrease and as a result that should influence the price.  

Or you can choose a combination of the 3 methods, Loan, Stake and earn from Referrals and the natural growth of the coin due to it's limited supply.

Hope that explains to you and others our reasoning behind the loan periods, it has been put in place as both a protection for you and for the the protection of Credence Coin to be sustainable in the long term.  

Although the premise of a lot of what we are doing is based on the biggest lending coin of them all, we have analyzed how it operates and taken away what we see as the biggest risk factors involved with it and blended some of its functions with our own version which as mentioned previously we consider to be much more stable for the long term.

Our goal is for Credence Coin to be known as a passive income coin not at HYIP program.  High rewards come with high risks and although some of them do work, others crash very early and we do not want that to happen with Credence Coin so that is why it is what it is.  Wink

Good question, many here were screaming for another exchange and somehow equated being on more exchanges to equal instant dramatic price increases.   That is clearly not the case as you would all have seen by now.  

We also think CRDNC has established a bit of a home on Mercatox though (be it temporary until our exchange is live) and due to many current holders already being signed up with them our guess is many are not bothering to create a 2nd account if they can already buy and sell the same coin on an exchange they have an account with.  

As we mentioned in the previous update, we will let you know how the site is progressing either on the 29th or 30th or we may push that to the 31st as if we have no further information we will not post for the sake of it, we will however let you know when the site is fully complete and when Pen-testing has commenced.  

Thanks
Credence Coin

commenkiz

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:36:14 AM

Hi All,

Without quoting an replying to every post since our last update, a big thank you to all for the positive comments and the criticisms we take all on-board regardless and appreciate your input.

hope the devs can handle ddos attack and a lot of users who are accessing the site. this should be a prime priority to the devs so that the investors will invest on this coin. great update!
We are doing our best to protect ourselves from attack that is why we will spend 5 to 7 days with an independent team trying to infiltrate the site as a user/non user etc so if we find any leaks we can plug them up before going live.  
That does not mean someone will not try and DDoS us, even though we have Cloudfare DDoS protection it does not stop anyone from trying.  

But if we do suffer an attack all funds will be safe as the majority of funds both CRDNC and BTC are held in Cold Storage.

Credence team
A question please
That 199 days for the 10k-100k  is that right?
or it is 99 days

Yes it is 199 days, the whole Premise of Credence Coin is to provide stability and trust and rewards to holders of CRDNC.   We could have made it 120 days for the higher loans but which would you prefer?   To have your money back in a short space of time without taking into account external factors that could affect the price of the Coin and the knowledge that at that 120 day mark there is also going to be maybe 500 other people looking for capital release on that same day therefore putting pressure on the coin and it's need for dramatic price rises to ensure the stability of the platform?

Or would you prefer to wait a little longer knowing that the coin as it gains more exposure and hopefully therefore more demand that would see a steadily rising price organically and in turn that then provides us with plenty of time to constantly assess the financial status of the whole lending program and put aside your initial loan repayment shortly after you have taken out the loan and our goal is to then lock it into cold storage all loan maturity payments so that we know regardless of market fluctuations and outside influences the majority of lenders funds are safe and ready to be paid out on maturity date and held separate to other site funds.

We know which method we would prefer as investors and that is why we have gone with the 199 days.

Further to that, you have not taken into account that is an extra 79 days of daily interest being paid to you as opposed to 120 days worth of daily interest.  

But the choice is entirely yours and that is why we have made staking CRDNC a very viable option @ 20% per year no other lending coin offers this so people have the choice, you do not need to take out a loan to make money with Credence Coin you can simply stake it and as the platform grows organically and builds users so to will the price.  It then comes down to a demand vs supply scenario and the supply is already limited, when people take out loans that supply will decrease and as a result that should influence the price.  

Or you can choose a combination of the 3 methods, Loan, Stake and earn from Referrals and the natural growth of the coin due to it's limited supply.

Hope that explains to you and others our reasoning behind the loan periods, it has been put in place as both a protection for you and for the the protection of Credence Coin to be sustainable in the long term.  

Although the premise of a lot of what we are doing is based on the biggest lending coin of them all, we have analyzed how it operates and taken away what we see as the biggest risk factors involved with it and blended some of its functions with our own version which as mentioned previously we consider to be much more stable for the long term.

Our goal is for Credence Coin to be known as a passive income coin not at HYIP program.  High rewards come with high risks and although some of them do work, others crash very early and we do not want that to happen with Credence Coin so that is why it is what it is.  Wink

Good question, many here were screaming for another exchange and somehow equated being on more exchanges to equal instant dramatic price increases.   That is clearly not the case as you would all have seen by now.  

We also think CRDNC has established a bit of a home on Mercatox though (be it temporary until our exchange is live) and due to many current holders already being signed up with them our guess is many are not bothering to create a 2nd account if they can already buy and sell the same coin on an exchange they have an account with.  

As we mentioned in the previous update, we will let you know how the site is progressing either on the 29th or 30th or we may push that to the 31st as if we have no further information we will not post for the sake of it, we will however let you know when the site is fully complete and when Pen-testing has commenced.  

Thanks
Credence Coin

Hello Dev, i could like to ask regarding about "lending"

after the lending , when we receive our capital back will it be CredenceCoin or it will be in USD
cryptocapsule

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:00:01 AM

Update sounds good.
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:42:28 AM

Hi All,

Credence team
A question please
That 199 days for the 10k-100k  is that right?
or it is 99 days

Thanks
Credence Coin

after the lending , when we receive our capital back will it be CredenceCoin or it will be in USD

Both daily interest and capital is paid in USD which you must convert to CRDNC and then buy BTC on exchange if that is what you want.

Thats is why you have staking 20% a year paid in CRDNC, would not make sense to have staking and lending paid in in CRDNC.

Staking -20% a year paid in CRDNC
Lending - up to 350% a year "paid" in USD, ofc they never pay any USD, its just a number in USD which you have no choice buy convert to crdnc

Why does it have to be one or the other, do  both of these options, stake half which you can sell at any time,  lend some as price keeps increasing

AltcoinWhispers

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:20:05 AM

Hi All,

Credence team
A question please
That 199 days for the 10k-100k  is that right?
or it is 99 days

Thanks
Credence Coin

Both daily interest and capital is paid in USD which you must convert to CRDNC and then buy BTC on exchange if that is what you want.

Thats is why you have staking 20% a year paid in CRDNC, would not make sense to have staking and lending paid in in CRDNC.

Staking -20% a year paid in CRDNC
Lending - up to 350% a year "paid" in USD, ofc they never pay any USD, its just a number in USD which you have no choice buy convert to crdnc

Why does it have to be one or the other, do  both of these options, stake half which you can sell at any time,  lend some as price keeps increasing

Interesting, so where is their license to trade FIAT ? You do know there is regulation with exchanges and using FIAT currencies right ?
eumarmahal

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:32:32 AM

fudders win in mercatox exchange they totally win it
9to5crypto

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:45:31 AM

if in the maturity date, i receive usd instead of coin, i wo'nt lend. Cause of low price now. It's not worth. Smiley

Well if you don't lend and every one has your attitude and does the same then no lending platform would survive. Loaning drives the price of the coin up. I myself will be doing loans from day one and also hold my coins.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: