Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125244 times)
ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

Credence Coin still sale off at mercatox @3.2$ Smiley
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:37:16 AM

we have moved our pools over to MPOS so you can keep track on the payment and mining stats below is the new link Smiley

http://findblocks.com/cred/public/index.php?page=dashboard

Hello, I have login but how can i mining coin ?? Can you give me a guide? Thank you so much !

can't login. still confused~ Huh

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
ht2003

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

https://www.credencecoin.co/login
Site ready! Time to moon soon!  Grin Grin Grin
adu1t

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

Omg! I missed the moment.  Shocked
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

Can we sign up yet?

ht2003

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:02:17 PM

Can we sign up yet?

still maintenance , it will available soon Smiley. Ready to moon!
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:16:43 PM

Credence Launch Update!

As you would have seen by other posts our login page although not made public was found and our site has been shifted over to it's new server and permanent home at www.credencecoin.co

We are not yet taking sign ups.

Some other details about progress -

1.  The site is complete and we have 2 more days of Pen Testing remaining as well as load testing.
2.  We expect total site completion ready for release around Tuesday but will spend a further 3 or 4 days testing the site so we are 100% sure all is working well.
3.  At this stage we are looking to launch on December 9 at 0600 Greenwich mean Time.   Cool
4.  If we find any bugs in the mean time we may have to alter this but we do not think this will be the case at this stage, however if we do have to delay for security or operational reasons we will not hesitate to do so but will keep you informed if that is the case.

So yes, we finally have a date.   

One other point we should bring up is one of our supporters on Youtube "CryptoFlower" Beth, has had many of her videos about Credence and other projects cloned at least 20 times by other people who have cloned her videos but added their own referral links to the programs she is involved with, this is the reason we have the QR Code for referrals on the dashboard to try and stop this kind of thing.

Below are just a few examples there are many of them, and the same applies to many other sites.   Do a search for "Credence Coin" on Youtube and you will see how many clones there are. 

Thanks
Credence Coin

arslaan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

Credence Launch Update!

As you would have seen by other posts our login page although not made public was found and our site has been shifted over to it's new server and permanent home at www.credencecoin.co

1.  The site is complete and we have 2 more days of Pen Testing remaining as well as load testing.
2.  We expect total site completion ready for release around Tuesday but will spend a further 3 or 4 days testing the site so we are 100% sure all is working well.
3.  At this stage we are looking to launch on December 9 at 0600 Greenwich mean Time.   Cool
4.  If we find any bugs in the mean time we may have to alter this but we do not think this will be the case at this stage, however if we do have to delay for security or operational reasons we will not hesitate to do so but will keep you informed if that is the case.

One other point we should bring up is one of our supporters on Youtube "CryptoFlower" Beth, has had many of her videos about Credence and other projects cloned at least 20 times by other people who have cloned her videos but added their own referral links to the programs she is involved with, this is the reason we have the QR Code for referrals on the dashboard to try and stop this kind of thing.

Below are just a few examples there are many of them, and the same applies to many other sites.   Do a search for "Credence Coin" on Youtube and you will see how many clones there are. 

https://i.imgur.com/PGFYYgc.png

Thanks
Credence Coin

Great update Dev. Finally date of platform launch has been announced by the dev. Dev of this coin is the BEST ONE among all others so far. Now let's take the CRDNC to the Moon !!!
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:23:51 PM

How they clone it, download whole video and upload it as their own or just adding it to playlist?

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:26:27 PM

Credence Launch Update!

Thanks
Credence Coin

Awesome and Great to hear.waiting for more updates!

Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:08:02 PM

price is pumping form the dev update Smiley

look like many investor pay attation this project ,dev is hard working  ,hope quick movement in development.
kpbit4

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

Credence Launch Update!

https://i.imgur.com/PGFYYgc.png

Thanks
Credence Coin

great work dev!!!!!! impressive
enyamwari

Activity: 67

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:50:13 PM

Moon trip still real.... Grin Grin

Thanks dev for the update
Robsn

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:26:38 PM

wow good news...moooon
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:48:24 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 06:11:43 PM by digitaldanny

Hello Dev Team,

I wanted to say job well done on the progress! I love the project but one thing I am having some trouble with is the star-field background on the https://www.credencecoin.co/login page.

What I have found is that the star-field:

- is very visually distracting
- increases CPU load about 25% (Im on an Intel i5, and the additional load can be verified with the task manager in windows)
- makes the web page slower to load
- is not necessary to have on a world-class website and is likely to create a less than optimal first impression to new visitors.

Im sure I speak for others as well. Whats important with not having forced animations is the overall impression it gives. Ultimately, the more that can be done to improve the first impression of someone visiting the webpage for the first time, the more likely they will invest in the project and the higher the price will go. Can you remove the star-field animation, or at least make it a still image?

Thank you!

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:53:37 PM

Hello Dev Team,

I wanted to say job well done on the progress! I love the project but one thing I am having some trouble with: The star-field background on the https://www.credencecoin.co/login page.

What I have found is that the star-field is:

- very visually distracting
- increases CPU load about 25% (which can be verified with the task manager in windows)
- is not necessary to have on a world class website

Im sure I speak for others as well. Can you remove the star-field animation, or at least make it a still image?

Thank you!

Get a better PC if your current one is struggling, simple as that, you aren't going to tell game devs that you get choppy graphics and performance with sub par specs so why have a cry about a webpage Cheesy
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:15:46 PM

Hello Dev Team,

I wanted to say job well done on the progress! I love the project but one thing I am having some trouble with: The star-field background on the https://www.credencecoin.co/login page.

- increases CPU load about 25% (which can be verified with the task manager in windows)

Im sure I speak for others as well. Can you remove the star-field animation, or at least make it a still image?

Thank you!

Get a better PC if your current one is struggling, simple as that, you aren't going to tell game devs that you get choppy graphics and performance with sub par specs so why have a cry about a webpage Cheesy

wth kind of computer are you running? a dell from 96 or what?  Grin

findblocks.com

Activity: 515
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:37:30 PM

My Pc Works Fine ?   Huh Huh

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Net
digitaldanny

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:38:48 PM

wth kind of computer are you running? a dell from 96 or what?  Grin

Im running an Intel i5, but thats not the main reason I posted this request. Whats important with having forced animations is the overall impression it gives. Ultimately, the more that can be done to improve the first impression of someone visiting the webpage for the first time, the more likely they will invest in the project and the higher the price will go.
Carl_Sagan21

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

Hello Dev Team,

Thank you!

wth kind of computer are you running? a dell from 96 or what?  Grin

the increased CPU load was only one item on the list, although I agree that was a petty complaint. However, the first item on the list is very valid and I agree 100%; it is very visually distracting and I personally would appreciate it if the stars were either static or not there at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: